Korean Spa

dannnd

Legendary Member
Media
I thought you all might like to know Jeju sauna in the Atlanta area is basically business usual. Everything open, fairly busy on weekends. Communal male nudity and you will usually see a few hot guys. Cruising is NOT tolerated, but they do attract a gay clientele.

Any reports from other major Korean spas around the country given covid?

King Spa in Chicago and New Jersey as well as Spa World in DC area websites say open, BUT the baths are closed. Without the rampant male nudity it's just not the same. Wi Spa and the other California ones all seem completely shut down.

Any good, busy Korean spas open? A fair amount of traffic and an attractive clientele? Any report on the Texas Korean spas?

NeveSSL

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I went to spa castle in queens NY last Thursday. I arrived at 4pm and there were only 5 ppl in there. It was very slow because the day was snowing lots. After 7pm, there were only 3 people including me. But the other two guys were super friendly and it was pretty fun to chat with them. It was like our private bath! You know it’s not about number of ppl. It’s more About who are in there! BTW, spa castle doesn’t have towels and soap and shampoo and closings now. So you need to bring the stuffs by yourself!

coolikethat111

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I went to spa castle in queens NY last Thursday. I arrived at 4pm and there were only 5 ppl in there. It was very slow because the day was snowing lots. After 7pm, there were only 3 people including me. But the other two guys were super friendly and it was pretty fun to chat with them. It was like our private bath! You know it’s not about number of ppl. It’s more About who are in there! BTW, spa castle doesn’t have towels and soap and shampoo and closings now. So you need to bring the stuffs by yourself!

the not having soap and shampoo makes no sense. Really cutting corners !

Reactions: NeveSSL

chrisjason

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I went to Houston's Gangnam Spa for the afternoon yesterday. Here's my report.

The spa is large, swanky, and well equipped. Three different temperatures of tubs (two hot and one cold), a sauna, and a steam room on the men's side. The facilities surround open showers. All the guys were openly nude, not even towels around the waist. A few with smaller endowments carried towels in front of them, but you still got looks when they showered or entered pools.

The spa has additional facilities in co-ed areas, a small snack bar, ice room, various kiln-like hot saunas, an oxygen room, and massage chairs.

The men's side had no "play" during the time I was there.

I had a Korean scrub which was very nice. It included a bit of stretching and massage.

dannnd

Legendary Member
Media

The spa is large, swanky, and well equipped. Three different temperatures of tubs (two hot and one cold), a sauna, and a steam room on the men's side. The facilities surround open showers. All the guys were openly nude, not even towels around the waist. A few with smaller endowments carried towels in front of them, but you still got looks when they showered or entered pools.

The spa has additional facilities in co-ed areas, a small snack bar, ice room, various kiln-like hot saunas, an oxygen room, and massage chairs.

I had a Korean scrub which was very nice. It included a bit of stretching and massage.

Thanks man. Do some attractive guys go there? Nice scenery?

MrTMT

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Chung Dam Spa in Philadelphia is running at full services.
Just went there last night after work. I enjoyed the atmosphere and it was very relaxing. I'm glad to see it back fully. It has been nearly 5 years since my last visit. Last night was decent in crowd size, most guys are in good shape and are in their 30s - 40s. A few very nice looking guys which made it worth my time there. I'm thinking about go in back later on, may be once a month.

rd7

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Just went there last night after work. I enjoyed the atmosphere and it was very relaxing. I'm glad to see it back fully. It has been nearly 5 years since my last visit. Last night was decent in crowd size, most guys are in good shape and are in their 30s - 40s. A few very nice looking guys which made it worth my time there. I'm thinking about go in back later on, may be once a month.
Any play in the steam room?

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I was just in Wilmington Delaware for a few days and was hoping to go, but didn’t have time because of work responsibilities.

MrTMT

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Any play in the steam room?
Always actions there. Most guys heading in there for that. I noticed when the guys walked out the steam room, those that got some would displayed a semi-hardon. Last night was no different. I did went in there once and 3 guys there including me. One was jerking off, while the other guy was sending signals as he wanted to give that guy head. But the one jerking off was some how into me. I wasn't looking for that. I went out after 10 minutes. Couldn't stand the heat and the steam was nearly fogged up the place. Very hard to see.

vincent2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Good to know! The last time I went there was almost a year ago. Yes the wet area is very open and not good for "play". The steam room may be ok, but it was way too hot when I was there. It's a nice place for body watching.

There is a new spa in Katy called "Spa World". Hopefully we can get some reviews for that one.

Reactions: cali06

MrTMT

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was just in Wilmington Delaware for a few days and was hoping to go, but didn’t have time because of work responsibilities.
Hope you'll make it the next time you're in the area. If you'd like someone local to hang out or be there with you, I'll be up to that. By what I've seen last night, it's a good place to spent some hours that may help to rejuvenate from the stress at works.

Galivant

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I just received this email the other day for King Spa in the Washington DC area finally opening this Spring.

GT7ZokKTEYROUNt8GoRPfN5i-TOEe2NATXrYoVwblKx13iJuxo3jewUgedMAYcFQgn8Z5LC-q807sf8wq9Cj6zfKaF_akg=s0-d-e1-ft