Photos & Videos Kvng Henry aka KvngHenry001 aka KvngHenry321

And yes I’m not ashamed I sent him money here and there before the onlyfans. I can show what he sent me. I have a private Instagram so all he was able to see was my name whenever he wanted to see but then he wanted to see my face and was like oohh okay so I showed him in real time and said I was pretty so I think he likes fems
RPReplay_Final1711750015.mov

RPReplay_Final1712955804.mov

And yes I’m not ashamed I sent him money here and there before the onlyfans. I can show what he sent me. I have a private Instagram so all he was able to see was my name whenever he wanted to see but then he wanted to see my face and was like oohh okay so I showed him in real time and said I was pretty so I think he likes fems
I'm not ashamed of sending money; I've done that several times. I just wish I could go there, lol, but only German and English sugar mommies can have it :(

Reactions: observatory
Delicious

Reactions: Reyna ricee
Best e
very man. Someone really enjoying life with hunks. ❤️

oh youre a real one for this‍

Les seuls fans sont réels mais une partie de ce contenu est fausse, mais lui et moi avons échangé des nus ensemble et il s'intéresse à ma pêche. Oui, je pense qu'il est peut-être bisexuel, mais comme il est là-bas, bien sûr, il ne peut pas l'exprimer.
Tu connais bien les garçons du Nigeria ?

Please anything new?

Informe moi s'il te plaît.
il y a beaucoup de gay4pay là-bas et des hypocrites aussi ils peuvent faire des vidéos dans des villages ou des endroits pas très propres pour faire savoir aux gens qu'ils sont pauvres mais ils ne sont pas tout ça pour prendre ton argent surtout si tu es gay et que tu veux y aller et rencontrer des gens, faire son testament à l'avance car ce n'est pas sûr que tu reviendras vivant

Reactions: OtherXGuy
il y a beaucoup de gay4pay là-bas et des hypocrites aussi ils peuvent faire des vidéos dans des villages ou des endroits pas très propres pour faire savoir aux gens qu'ils sont pauvres mais ils ne sont pas tout ça pour prendre ton argent surtout si tu es gay et que tu veux y aller et rencontrer des gens, faire son testament à l'avance car ce n'est pas sûr que tu reviendras vivant
Oh this crap? Oh hell yeah all of this I already knew which is why I never wanted to go to Africa at all, let alone me wanting to meet him, there of all places and he has given me the poor sob story. However, just him specifically, I’m sure he might actually be bisexual but of course he wouldn’t really show it though. Funny because before I read this and replied, I haven’t been thinking about him like that and he kept bothering me in regards to his birthday coming up which actually just passed and I honestly have been ignoring him, like, muhfuckuh I saw the first time you mentioned it.

Reactions: Passifboom
Oh this crap? Oh hell yeah all of this I already knew which is why I never wanted to go to Africa at all, let alone me wanting to meet him, there of all places and he has given me the poor sob story. However, just him specifically, I’m sure he might actually be bisexual but of course he wouldn’t really show it though. Funny because before I read this and replied, I haven’t been thinking about him like that and he kept bothering me in regards to his birthday coming up which actually just passed and I honestly have been ignoring him, like, muhfuckuh I saw the first time you mentioned it.
Hmm. If you don't mind me asking, what makes you think he may be bisexual?