Kyle Pallo

Welshcross

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
make sure to edit out kids when posting pics (several here)- it can get you warned, suspended or banned... just edit them to only include Kyle (or whoever's thread you're on)

Hadn't noticed them, is there a way to remove the post, so I can edit & re post the pictures. That I'm not seeing?

DvdHbsn

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Let's try those Bliz beach vlog pictures again, now they have been edited. (apologies for uploading the originals, without fully checking them)

looks like you figured it out, (sorry- I left the site for a while)- removing old and replacing with edited- good job.

Welshcross

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
looks like you figured it out, (sorry- I left the site for a while)- removing old and replacing with edited- good job.

Yeah, I reported the original post & messaged mods/admin to explain and get them to remove it. Thanks for the heads up.

Cama2006

Legendary Member
Media
So his resent disneyland videos him and Jojo, it seems Jojo is been acting more feminine not just by him wearing that loki micky ears over but they facts how feminine he moves. I was at the parks yesterday and saw Jojo and Kyle and when they are not blogging they seems to act differently. From what you seen on there post and videos. And let me say Kyle shows more dominate with Jojo during the small visit.

So his resent disneyland videos him and Jojo, it seems Jojo is been acting more feminine not just by him wearing that loki micky ears over but they facts how feminine he moves. I was at the parks yesterday and saw Jojo and Kyle and when they are not blogging they seems to act differently. From what you seen on there post and videos. And let me say Kyle shows more dominate with Jojo during the small visit.
Definitely a bit gay with the Paula Abdul obsession! Like are they friends??? They keep posting about eachother lol No
Straight guy would be that obsessed over Paula Abdul

Cama2006

Legendary Member
Media
Definitely a bit gay with the Paula Abdul obsession! Like are they friends??? They keep posting about eachother lol No
Straight guy would be that obsessed over Paula Abdul
Exact, am not the one here point fingers but that screams coming out. They can play all they want that they are straight but actions says otherwise. They know what up they look for those sugar daddy's to take care of those bills. It just takes is a little sugar.

Y
Exact, am not the one here point fingers but that screams coming out. They can play all they want that they are straight but actions says otherwise. They know what up they look for those sugar daddy's to take care of those bills. It just takes is a little sugar.
Yeah definitely! Not trying to gay force any one out of the closet but Jojo is just screaming it out for Everyone to see! Lol I don’t think Kyle is gay but he knows his audience and he’s considered a “family channel” on YouTube and it just strikes me as strange hes so comfortable being shirtless and all the shirtless selfies and posts it’s weird, HOT af but weird like what’s the reason behind it! Lol like Tim tracker is a family guy and he’s never shirtless lol I’ll take what I can get love and support him regardless just kinda gives out some vibes lol but Jojo does not help

bunifarcr

Worshipped Member
Media
Interesting. I find Jojo to be an attention seeker in general so him doing stuff or wearing stuff to get attention is not surprising. That's is the reason I watch Kyle more cause he's not that annoying to watch.

Cama2006

Legendary Member
Media
Interesting. I find Jojo to be an attention seeker in general so him doing stuff or wearing stuff to get attention is not surprising. That's is the reason I watch Kyle more cause he's not that annoying to watch.
Well Kyle knows he maybe or is the straight acting type abd Jojo is the just bottom.

Reactions: RoarLionRoar

Welshcross

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Y
I don’t think Kyle is gay but he knows his audience and he’s considered a “family channel” on YouTube and it just strikes me as strange hes so comfortable being shirtless and all the shirtless selfies and posts it’s weird, HOT af but weird like what’s the reason behind it! Lol

Maybe he's just grown up in a setting where being shirtless is natural in the family dynamic. So doesn't see an issue with it in a public setting or on social media. As for the reason why, I'd say its down to him being aware of who his followers are, while you see more females in the insta story tags, his patron looks to be mostly male, so plays on that aspect as well as knowing he is a decent looking guy in general.

With Jojo I do get the gay feeling from him, but there's also an air of immaturity, that might make him come across as more gay/feminine.
I work with a guy that's as straight as an arrow, but has many feminine traits, that lead people to assume he is gay.

Maybe he's just grown up in a setting where being shirtless is natural in the family dynamic. So doesn't see an issue with it in a public setting or on social media. As for the reason why, I'd say its down to him being aware of who his followers are, while you see more females in the insta story tags, his patron looks to be mostly male, so plays on that aspect as well as knowing he is a decent looking guy in general.

With Jojo I do get the gay feeling from him, but there's also an air of immaturity, that might make him come across as more gay/feminine.
I work with a guy that's as straight as an arrow, but has many feminine traits, that lead people to assume he is gay.

very well said! Could have been his environment of always being shirtless! And Yes I can totally see that about jojo just seems young and immature at this point if he isn’t.

stick

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can just tell he likes to get those nipples sucked.

Honestly hope he stay's a little thick, it suits him. Not everyone get's to carry weight that well, he needs to accept his blessings, haha.