Kyle Pallo

edg13

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Staying in the polly so hopefully we'll get some pool shots from a vlog or something shirtless from him when he's drunk.

I think he asked if anyone was staying at Poly just so he can take pics of the rooms. I don’t believe he’s actually staying there

Welshcross

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think he asked if anyone was staying at Poly just so he can take pics of the rooms. I don’t believe he’s actually staying there

Well that's just annoying, oh well. I know he was trying to get a reservation, but didn't as it was to costly. Figured a patron supporter used some DVC points for him to stay there.

Reactions: RoarLionRoar

I know like damn ask and you shall receive… he asked last minute last night and when I woke
Up he was in a room! Geezus!

Reactions: LilPancake69

Welshcross

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He can be as lazy as he likes on my bed.

Love how one nipple is always to attention, while the other is either inverted or split (can't think of the medical term) Adds to his cuteness.

Reactions: 10439521

Fillycocksteak

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
View attachment 38769231 View attachment 38769241

I don’t know about you all but that perfectly hard nipple always makes me feel a certain way
Yeah that is one sexy nipple and hairy chest. I hope he’s bi but I think he’s straight. Some guy made a comment on a video letting him know to never shave his chest and Kyle replied, I don’t recall exactly what he replied with but he acknowledged the comment and said thanks. Kinda a funny comment to reply to amongst the tons of others regarding the water park he was visiting.