Kyle Pallo

Are y'all watching his vlogs solely because of him or you guys like watching theme park especially Disney parks vlogs in general and just so happen to find a hot vlogger?
I am a huge Disney buff, I own Disney property DVC member, a share holder and we go 2-3 time a year but since Covid haven’t been able to go and summers in Disney are a NO for me so I stumbled upon him and didn’t know if he was gay bi or straight and found this site and it’s amazing how we all feel the same so for me it’s a little bit it both but i do watch every vlog of his cause I’m genuinely interested in it! But yes he’s extremely handsome and very charming!

bunifarcr

Worshipped Member
Media
I am a huge Disney buff, I own Disney property DVC member, a share holder and we go 2-3 time a year but since Covid haven’t been able to go and summers in Disney are a NO for me so I stumbled upon him and didn’t know if he was gay bi or straight and found this site and it’s amazing how we all feel the same so for me it’s a little bit it both but i do watch every vlog of his cause I’m genuinely interested in it! But yes he’s extremely handsome and very charming!
That's cool. Same here. Haven't been back since covid started but we are planning to go later this year for the 50th celebration. I'm sure all the vloggers will be there including Kyle. Saw him once but this was when he was just new and working at the haunted mansion.

Welshcross

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Are y'all watching his vlogs solely because of him or you guys like watching theme park especially Disney parks vlogs in general and just so happen to find a hot vlogger?

Disney fan here, so do watch a lot of Park Vlogs. Mostly UK based vloggers being a brit we don't have the chance to visit a lot, so was nice to find a US based one that is easy on the eyes as well. Now if we can just get him & Adam Hatton to team up with a water park video or two I'll be in hairy vlogger heaven.

Cama2006

Legendary Member
Media
This is the perfect opportunity as he always looking for DVC members how are willing to donate there points so he could stay at any at the resorts for couple of days. Sure there is always a catch for this type of free he is making money of his YouTube Channel and dvc members sure those points expire after sorting point but the price you pay is pricey. At less if you are give does points he should give something in return am just saying that sexy hairy body is on part under is just screams for attention.

bunifarcr

Worshipped Member
Media
This is the perfect opportunity as he always looking for DVC members how are willing to donate there points so he could stay at any at the resorts for couple of days. Sure there is always a catch for this type of free he is making money of his YouTube Channel and dvc members sure those points expire after sorting point but the price you pay is pricey. At less if you are give does points he should give something in return am just saying that sexy hairy body is on part under is just screams for attention.
In his new vlog, he's at Shades of Green which is a resort for military families. Yeah its either him or these families are contacting him to either give DVC points or just an opportunity to feature them in the vlogs or for him to provide content.

Reactions: 10439521

Cama2006

Legendary Member
Media
In his new vlog, he's at Shades of Green which is a resort for military families. Yeah its either him or these families are contacting him to either give DVC points or just an opportunity to feature them in the vlogs or for him to provide content.
Is more about to provide for the content. Since most of his video he stays on those resorts and some he is just doing a walk thru just someone allow him to enter the room. By like I say majority of the time no one is going to give free DVC points specially when you pay allot for free and for him to get content for his YouTube video and he gets pay from that content.

The fact you said "charming" goes to show you are another OLD QUEEN thirsting for this dude. You honestly could have just said just that w/o all the fluff before. J/S
The fact that you dissected every single word i said which in fact was very kind and non problematic and you coming on here making an issue and thinking you know me when you don’t says more about me than you! Get a life

The fact that you dissected every single word i said which in fact was very kind and non problematic and you coming on here making an issue and thinking you know me when you don’t says more about me than you! Get a life
You than me *

Fillycocksteak

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I just found this thread. Him and Jojo are gay right? He pings so hard at times.
Jojo clarified in a video that he is straight. I don’t think Kyle has ever mentioned anything about his sexuality. I too think there may be something between them behind the scenes but that’s just wishful thinking. They do seem distant at times, I use to think they didn’t get along when I first began to see their vids.

Reactions: RoarLionRoar