Kyle Pallo

Cama2006

Legendary Member
Media
Jojo clarified in a video that he is straight. I don’t think Kyle has ever mentioned anything about his sexuality. I too think there may be something between them behind the scenes but that’s just wishful thinking. They do seem distant at times, I use to think they didn’t get along when I first began to see their vids.
Is call in act, but lately both are been so trying to hide something Jojo is been acting more feminine lately as Kyle more alpha type when they are together nothing wrong with that but you know they are fucking each other. You know there's twinks out there that like hairy guys and Kyle is no exception he is cover beautiful that chest those legs and from those pictures abd videos post there is bushy cock there and Kyle is packing. Just that Kyle doest want to admit just like to milk those gay old daddy that follow him. That donated he doesn't work all this trips are not cheap and drinks and most of the food also need to eat so youtube don't pay much that is one think he doest have youtube sponcer.

Fillycocksteak

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Is call in act, but lately both are been so trying to hide something Jojo is been acting more feminine lately as Kyle more alpha type when they are together nothing wrong with that but you know they are fucking each other. You know there's twinks out there that like hairy guys and Kyle is no exception he is cover beautiful that chest those legs and from those pictures abd videos post there is bushy cock there and Kyle is packing. Just that Kyle doest want to admit just like to milk those gay old daddy that follow him. That donated he doesn't work all this trips are not cheap and drinks and most of the food also need to eat so youtube don't pay much that is one think he doest have youtube sponcer.
I haven’t seen any of their recent videos so I need to catch up haha. You’re right tho Kyle doesn’t have a job at the moment and I have noticed older men sending him gifts and stuff and obvi donations which is not that bazar since that’s how youtubers make some of their money. And damm where did you see bushy cock? I want to see lol
I’ve never noticed any bulge or anything tho

miami_chub

Experimental Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh fu

oh fuuuug showing that much skin lol more than he’s ever shown before! And jj in the back damn! He’s so comfortable! Where is this from his yt channel? Or ig or something?

Its from jojo’s latest vlog

Welshcross

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, I uploaded the wrong one haha. Here’s the slow mo only ;) enjoy!

Very nice, slightly disappointed though, that it looks like he either trims or is shaved. Which is a bit disappointing. The way he looks as Jojo pans the camera, is kinda screaming I know what I just did. And has a yeah, I'll fuck your brains out kinda vibe.