L-Arginine & Ashwagandha

D

deleted871301

For awesome morning wood, pre-cum, heavier fuller balls, more sensation to the genital area, thicker cock due to increased circulation... try this.

allman488

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Is anyone here familiar with the Acetyl l-carnitine/alpha lipolic acid suppliment?
I've been using that combo for years after reading a study on mice at Berkeley. It was a pretty amazing study. I guess I can't swear by it but I do get a lot of comments on how I stay in suck good shape for no more than I work out the last several years. It deals with cell mitochondria, energy levels and memory function. I was taking both supplements separately long before the combo came out & when I saw the combo, I decided there must be some relevance to the study! Ha

Reactions: JockVamp

JockVamp

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The news spot I saw that night showed the actual groups of older mice used in the study. Group A & Group B we both OVERfed the same amounts but one group was given the 2 supps in addition to their high calorie intake. Then they showed a comparison of both groups after several months. It was AMAZING! The group given the supps were lean and extremely active, while the other group was OBESE & sluggish. They even mixed in some much younger mice they were fed controlled diets and you could not tell the difference by looks or their activity states. The same extraordinary results were documented in memory/maze tests.
It was enough to convince me!! Ha
Here's a link to the study!
http://www.berkeley.edu/news/media/releases/2002/02/19_diet.html

Wow, very interesting actually. I appreciate the comments Allman488.

Reactions: allman488

Addicted3edging

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I take two teaspoons of celery seed with condensed milk to counteract the taste... makes me horny as hell
l arginine seems to help male body to get more oxygen. selery seed is for more sperm quality. ashwaghanda makes a very good smell of male sperm ? ...got problems to get horny goat weed now.

Reactions: Azzy0

SmallDguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes I've tried both combinations along with panax ginseng. It for sure added girth both flaccid and hard. I'm usually 4.8-4.9 girth hard but I measured a few times in the combo it went over 5 inches by a bit. Try it.

Reactions: Azzy0

jtmony08

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not sure about celery seed, but can vouch for l-arginine, combined with l-citrulline, pycnogenol and water. Improves erections and helps me shoot like I'm in my early 30's. I'm Talking ropes.

D

deleted871301

Not sure about celery seed, but can vouch for l-arginine, combined with l-citrulline, pycnogenol and water. Improves erections and helps me shoot like I'm in my early 30's. I'm Talking ropes.

Mmmm... something to try...

D

deleted871301

from my understanding isn't citrulline turned into arginine in the body?

I googled it and you are correct, according to google.

I looked for citrulline in the shops and could not find it.

I have been edging since Friday, walking around with a tingling cock and heavy balls for two days until now.... I just shot a bigger load than usual and yes, that is because I haven't cum for two days BUT my cum was a thick white creamy load... I could actually feel the cum travel through my dick... fucking awesome!!! I have been taking 3000mg L-Arginine with 1000mg Ashwagandha in the morning and again another 1000mg Ashwagandha in the evening.

bigishbrummie

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I googled it and you are correct, according to google.

I looked for citrulline in the shops and could not find it.

I have been edging since Friday, walking around with a tingling cock and heavy balls for two days until now.... I just shot a bigger load than usual and yes, that is because I haven't cum for two days BUT my cum was a thick white creamy load... I could actually feel the cum travel through my dick... fucking awesome!!! I have been taking 3000mg L-Arginine with 1000mg Ashwagandha in the morning and again another 1000mg Ashwagandha in the evening.

yeah and arginine is like 1/4 the price of citrulline where I am

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
citrulline gets absorbed by the body different as it turns into arginine and is just overall a better way to take arginine.

I don't remember the science, nor did I understand most of it beyond what organs do the absorbing, but it's explained somewhere on the internet why it's better.