Ladies, Do You Actually Enjoy Sucking Cock?

JulieInNaplesFL

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love the feeling of a dick starting to swell in my mouth just before he blows his load, and I never spill a drop. Well maybe a few time when he blew faster than I could swallow. I love the taste of cum.
I love blowjobs and have actually climaxes a few times over the years doing BJ's.

So yes I enjoy sucking cocks to answer your question.

Wave85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love the feeling of a dick starting to swell in my mouth just before he blows his load, and I never spill a drop. Well maybe a few time when he blew faster than I could swallow. I love the taste of cum.
I love blowjobs and have actually climaxes a few times over the years doing BJ's.

This thread will not die, but that post by @JulieInNaplesFL was worth one last gasp of air ;)

SSS79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

are u serious about climaxing by doing BJ's??!!! i never thought such a thing exists!! how? i mean i only know women can orgasm thru their clitoral stimulation or vaginal....and some can get an orgasm from anal intercourse....but from BJ?? really? is there any other way(s) women can get an orgasm??!! really interesting!

are u serious about climaxing by doing BJ's??!!! i never thought such a thing exists!! how? i mean i only know women can orgasm thru their clitoral stimulation or vaginal....and some can get an orgasm from anal intercourse....but from BJ?? really? is there any other way(s) women can get an orgasm??!! really interesting!
I've woken up from a sexy dream having an orgasm... zero physical stimulation... all mental.

JulieInNaplesFL

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Hi:
LOL, Yes I am serious that I have climaxes a couple of times doing a blowjob.
Obviously I was very turned on before and during both times. I still get VERY excited doing BJ's but only two times did I go off.

Yes it's unusual that it happens to a woman but I do know two other women from our nudists resort that have done it also. I have read on this site I think several years ago that there were several that is or was on LPSG that could.
I think at one time there was a thread about that on here or maybe another site. It's been to long since I seen it as my memory sucks. (No pun intended. :))

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

And the guys ar rhe truckstop love her...

SSS79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi:
LOL, Yes I am serious that I have climaxes a couple of times doing a blowjob.
Obviously I was very turned on before and during both times. I still get VERY excited doing BJ's but only two times did I go off.

Yes it's unusual that it happens to a woman but I do know two other women from our nudists resort that have done it also. I have read on this site I think several years ago that there were several that is or was on LPSG that could.
I think at one time there was a thread about that on here or maybe another site. It's been to long since I seen it as my memory sucks. (No pun intended. :))

WOW! i don't know should i say lucky you! or lucky the guys that experienced this!
i think it is really GREAT if u not only enjoy it but also can reach climax from an action lots of girls just do it for their partners with the least enjoyment or excitement....! i kind of envy you! i am for sure know i can never reach orgasm from giving cunnilingus alone!!!! haha (or is it possible!!)
if u may allow me to ask....as a tip i might tell my wife about.... from ur first ever blowjob...till u come to the point of reaching climax.... how did u start really enjoying it....? and if i may cheat....what r the moves that really excites YOU while doing the blowjob?!! and if u r too generous can i ask u....usually what do u do with ur hands during it....do u use it more on him or more on urself?!!!
sorry if it's too much...but the idea or u reaching orgasm from blowing ur man....really excites me! u r GREAT!! i already love u without needing to know u!! hahaha THANK YOU!

JulieInNaplesFL

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
WOW! i don't know should i say lucky you! or lucky the guys that experienced this!
i think it is really GREAT if u not only enjoy it but also can reach climax from an action lots of girls just do it for their partners with the least enjoyment or excitement....! i kind of envy you! i am for sure know i can never reach orgasm from giving cunnilingus alone!!!! haha (or is it possible!!)
if u may allow me to ask....as a tip i might tell my wife about.... from ur first ever blowjob...till u come to the point of reaching climax.... how did u start really enjoying it....? and if i may cheat....what r the moves that really excites YOU while doing the blowjob?!! and if u r too generous can i ask u....usually what do u do with ur hands during it....do u use it more on him or more on urself?!!!
sorry if it's too much...but the idea or u reaching orgasm from blowing ur man....really excites me! u r GREAT!! i already love u without needing to know u!! hahaha THANK YOU!

Dang, now you got me blushing. To be honest both times were several years ago. Once with my huybby and once with a very close HUNG friend we had. No I wasn't playing with myself but I do tend to get carried away with BJ's. My hubby and a few close friends has had to yell, "Teeth!!!" a few times I get so carried away. Hubby say's he will love the day I get false teeth. :) Ain't gonna happen. :)

Sincerely

Chomp Chomp Julie

SSS79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dang, now you got me blushing. To be honest both times were several years ago. Once with my huybby and once with a very close HUNG friend we had. No I wasn't playing with myself but I do tend to get carried away with BJ's. My hubby and a few close friends has had to yell, "Teeth!!!" a few times I get so carried away. Hubby say's he will love the day I get false teeth. :) Ain't gonna happen. :)

Sincerely

Chomp Chomp Julie

u r just GREAT Julie! i'll always remember YOU!! :)

and keep ur teeth....just don't bite!!!

one silly question...have u ever heard about any other girl climaxing thru BJs?!! r there any other Julies out there?!!! (i hope i can meet one someday!!)

JulieInNaplesFL

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
u r just GREAT Julie! i'll always remember YOU!! :)

and keep ur teeth....just don't bite!!!

one silly question...have u ever heard about any other girl climaxing thru BJs?!! r there any other Julies out there?!!! (i hope i can meet one someday!!)

Hi, Look at my #305 post. There are several I'm sure that I don't know about.

I don't aim to bite it just happens when I get excited. :)

Reactions: Wave85

Ratboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Julie, have no problem believing that you have had a orgasm while going down on a man. I have shot my load while eating pussy. It's all about foreplay and how much your getting in to making love to the other person your with. That happened to me before my back injuries when we could have a quicky. Now my lady and I joke about how a quicky takes 2-3 hours before I can cum. No joke there are nights where I never finish and she feels like she didn't satisfy me. I have never been disappointed during sex by my partner just in myself for not being able to finish. I always make sure my partner has at least 4-5 orgasms. What makes me mad right now is I hurt my neck and can't do my favorite thing in the whole world, eat pussy which I can do for 1, 2 and even 3 hours if she can stand it. Hell it's been 4 months now and I'm starving.

SSS79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Julie, have no problem believing that you have had a orgasm while going down on a man. I have shot my load while eating pussy. It's all about foreplay and how much your getting in to making love to the other person your with. That happened to me before my back injuries when we could have a quicky. Now my lady and I joke about how a quicky takes 2-3 hours before I can cum. No joke there are nights where I never finish and she feels like she didn't satisfy me. I have never been disappointed during sex by my partner just in myself for not being able to finish. I always make sure my partner has at least 4-5 orgasms. What makes me mad right now is I hurt my neck and can't do my favorite thing in the whole world, eat pussy which I can do for 1, 2 and even 3 hours if she can stand it. Hell it's been 4 months now and I'm starving.

WOW! here's a winner! In the same thread i discover a woman and a man who climaxed doing just ORAL!!!
Man, i really really really enjoy eating pussies, and sometimes it really arouses me so hard, but reaching orgasm?!!! wow! i'll just now start wishing it could happen to me someday, i never thought it would!!

and sorry to hear about your back injuries!

Yes!!!I definitely enjoy sucking cock!!! I have multiple orgasms sucking cock! I love it! My bed gets soaked! Mmmm!

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
can't do my favorite thing in the whole world, eat pussy which I can do for 1, 2 and even 3 hours if she can stand it.
I'm sure there are some women that would absolutely love this, but OMG I can't imagine anything more frustrating and uncomfortable than someone going down on me for 3 hours :eek:

SSS79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes!!!I definitely enjoy sucking cock!!! I have multiple orgasms sucking cock! I love it! My bed gets soaked! Mmmm!

You are serious, aren't you? You reach ORGASM just by sucking cock?!! HOW?? I really need to understand this! Damn You!!! lol...

You are serious, aren't you? You reach ORGASM just by sucking cock?!! HOW?? I really need to understand this! Damn You!!! lol...
It's exciting! My body become so sensitive when I suck him off. When I make a humping motion with my head I put my body into it, this may or may not be causing friction on my clit, I don't know I am to into sucking this cock. Sometimes I keep my body still nad just my head and shoulders move, but the excitement from just sucking him the wet dripping heat from just me turns me on, and knowing that he is bucking and moaning....Mmmm! Oh yeah! I definitely orgasm. It's pretty easy.

All Man

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If my wife wants me to do her, I will gladly do it, as she will me. I think for awhile we did it for each other because we wanted to please each other, But I have found out that she doesn't care for me doing the oral to her at all. I thought maybe I just wasn't doing it to suit her so we talked about it in great length and she told me I could do anything orally to her pussy and she would not like it. She doesn't mind giving me a bj, but it's because I love it so much. I really do. A good bj just blows my mind!

I have to add this. Oral sex with other women before we married was very hard for me to do. Why? Bad hygiene! Some females (and I'm sure males also) just do not know what soap and water are for. I have actually gotten in the position to perform and wow, immediately the "aroma" was a deal breaker and not only did it end the oral festivities, but it also definitely put me out of the "fucking" mood for anything else! But really girls, I know that there has to be a lot of nast guys out there too and I feel there is.....No Excuse.

Reactions: 1119457