Ladies, How Long Does It Take You To Orgasm?

Nightwood

Experimental Member
Media
Hello LPSG ladies.

A few months ago I was in a friends with benefits situation.

On one specific night, I focused solely on the girl I was with and all her needs. We had a bit over four hours of fun (no penetration).

It was an hour of just kissing, an hour of me fondling her breasts and the last two hours I was servicing her with my tongue. It took her basically four hours to come twice. (but the orgasms were strong)

So this got me thinking - on average, and with a man, how long does it take you to reach an orgasm? I know that this varies a lot, and depends on the woman, but it will be interesting to know your experiences.

D

deleted5506831

Every girl is different and some just take forever.

With me, it depends on how turned on I am. I used to have to have clitoral stimulation in order to achieve orgasm. However, for whatever reason my body has changed and now I cum quite quickly from penetration. Any clitoral stimulation slows me down and causes me to take up to an hour to orgasm. It's to the point I don't even try to cum that way.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Depends on my mood and the abilities of the guy. It can take seconds or it can take forever - or never. Usually I'm rather turned on though - I rather not have sex if I'm not in the mood.
Same here. From a few seconds to never. It all depends.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Same here. From a few seconds to never. It all depends.
Personally I think too many guys are unaware of just how little the actual physical activities matter - they don't realise how important it is to set the mood and listen to us.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual

With me, it depends on how turned on I am. I used to have to have clitoral stimulation in order to achieve orgasm. However, for whatever reason my body has changed and now I cum quite quickly from penetration. Any clitoral stimulation slows me down and causes me to take up to an hour to orgasm. It's to the point I don't even try to cum that way.

PLEASE...an adult female of the human species is called a woman, ffs.

Reactions: deleted848353

neutrno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With me, it's something between 10 and 20 min, I'd say. I can't be precise, because it depends on so many factors and I'm not watching the clock to be sure. My man is the same.

If I'm not in the mood, I say so and we don't do me.

Nightwood

Experimental Member
Media

I actually didn't know that preferences can change over time.

Thanks! :)

D

deleted5678481

It depends is the right answer! But usually pretty quick for me. It can be 20 or 30 minutes, or a matter of a minute or two if its just me LOL

Reactions: justwatchi and etrm