LADIES: Masturbation,Orgasms, Big Dick Fantasies?

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Come on - you're killing the guy and all the big cock fanatics here... ;)

Kobe - it's not about the cock in itself. Just like I would imagine, it's not just about big tits for guys - but having sex with a woman with big tits, nice face, smile, butt...

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would also say Zero. Cause when I think about something/someone hot and sexy when masturbating, I usually think of a very hot encounter in the past, or of my boyfriend at the time or just someone I find really hot and sexy in general.
So yeah, it's the whole package that counts, not just a single cock.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
geez I must really be different here...

I think about big cocks alot ... and yeah they are attached to hot bodies but when I am reaching my O is when that big cock is in the depths of me...

more times than not, when I have fantasies, they involve a big cock in some form or fashion ...

Truth!~

FP

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm definitely not fantasizing about a good personality. 80% of the time big cock - usually one I've experienced. The other 20% my receiving cunnilingus or something BDSM/kink.

geez I must really be different here...

I think about big cocks alot ... and yeah they are attached to hot bodies but when I am reaching my O is when that big cock is in the depths of me...

more times than not, when I have fantasies, they involve a big cock in some form or fashion ...

Truth!~

FP
Same here.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a weird question. I wish I could live in the mind of a man for one day! LOL!

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i am about 60 percent sure that at least half of my masturbatory orgasms come from fantasizing about one big cock in particular.

maybe more, maybe less.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
the only time a uber-peen is a turn on to me is thinking about me boy's peen.. cuz he happens to have an uber-peen. i still focus more on how loverly he is, all the things i wanna do/have done/will do to him and his uber-peen.

and Sam Winchester fanfic. i like the idea of Sam Winchester packin' much manflesh :shrug:

*ponders* for true, i am kinda just thinking about how touching me feels good when i masturbate. maybe i am an odd duck out? i mean, there are thoughts of the pervie variety to put me in the mood to fap... but fapping is a of the moment thang with me.

zen-fap
:biglaugh: