Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Don't Hound me because this is not a woman's issue. I'm interested in the kind of animals that the women here on lpsg like and have.

All of my animals have lived out their life expectancies whether they're cats or dogs. I have a biiiiig heart for animals and have rescued many dogs.

Currently, I have my special lil dude, Rusty, the Dachshund. He's been an only dog for a couple of years and he's 12 and blind. He was a rescue and so was his best friend Deja the Weimaraner.

We decided to get another dog but this time we felt like a more special needs dog who would never find a home otherwise would be perfect for us. So we adopted a blind and deaf Westie and her name is Honor. My daughter loves to call her her little potato. She's about twice the weight she should be so we keep her active and feed her less than whoever owned her before. Because she has so many disabilities they lowered the adoption fee which we were able to raise on gofundme.com. and thanks to a former lpsg member cough, hickboy, cough. Being charitable we were able to reach our goal.

Enclosed are photos of both of them. Because they're both blind and one is deaf also they're having a hard time mapping out the house without running into each other. 20180903_131411.jpg
20160402_152710.jpg

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I have two kittehs, Ari and Bob.

Ari is older, probably around 10. She was a neighbor's cat and one day they moved away. About 3 months later, she came charging in as I was coming back from taking out trash. Dirty, emaciated, fleas, the whole bit. Poor thing survived the streets for 3 whole months!! And how could those people move and leave their cat?? Anyway, now even though I measure food carefully I cant resist treats every other day for her and Bob. Poor thing deserves it. She's my lil chunky monkey now. She's a lap kitty, too.

Bob is the giant ginger. He measures 3 feet from crown of head to base of tail. His tail is another foot long. He's about 20 pounds. Our vet said he is an ok weight for his size, and described him as a barrel type cat (thick, muscular trunk). He was found as a wee one underneath the hood of a friend's car. She wanted to keep, but her bf is allergic so she asked me. I have always loved cats, and I fell in love with him as soon as i saw a picture. He has golden eyes!! And freckles everywhere. He's not as much of a lap cat, but he likes bed cuddles and usually winds up sleeping on my feet.

My sister also has 2 puppies. Dexter and Cookie. They are both schnauzer types I think. They were pushed out of a moving car on the campus sister worked at at the time (different community college campus than mine, same district) and she saw it happen as she was leaving work one afternoon. It took them months to not pee and cower at every sudden movement, and our vet says it looks like one of Dexter's back legs was broken intentionally. People suck!!

OLZpqST.jpg

vKY4XFq.jpg

I had a leopard gecko named Smaug. I had a friend adopt him when I moved between states, because he would get traumatized just from me moving his terrarium from one part of the same room to another part of the exact same room. I was afraid he would be so stressed out he would get messed up from it. But. I adopted him from -insert massive chain pet store/pet supply place- when I worked at one for a while. He had dropped his tail for some reason or other, so the manager of that department gave him to me.

IMAG0145 Week 1.jpg

This is him the first week that I had the lil dude ^

This is him much later, fully grown

IMG_20160208_171400.jpg

He likes to sleep in weird ass positions

IMAG0427.jpg