Ladies, Tell Us Why You Love Big Cocks

Cuckboi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've got a really small dick at almost 4 inches long and about an inch thick when hard. However, I really do love hearing women talk about how much they prefer a big cock over a little one like mine. Women seem to be so much more sexual around hung men than they are with us small guys. I was a cuckold to my ex who preferred well hung men and had several big dicked lovers on the side during our time together. I even got to watch her have sex frequently.

So come on ladies. Tell us all in vivid detail what you love about hung men, their big cocks, and what you really think of us little dicked boys out here.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
urm, cuz my boyfriend happens to have a large peen?
:smile:

what i love about my boy?
*ponders* the way he eats spaghetti is kinda cute.
he's loyal to his friends.
great sense of humor.
killer smolder eyes :tongue1:
makes me panda pancakes.
will nerd out with me... within reason.
will rescue me from really big bugs.
will release big bugs outside and not smish them.
he's got odd toes and odd toe pride.
he's an awesome big spoon.

dude with not-massive peens.
*ponders*
well... y'all should fixate more on what you have to offer ya partners.. no so much what you consider yaself lacking.

Last edited:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, if I'm making rooster stew, a big cock gives more meat. I feed a lot of people at home. No brainer.

D_Jacqueline_Boozann

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I adore and enjoy big cocks -- although they hurt me. There is something sexual and sensual when my man pulls out his endowment: makes me want to submit to him.

Since he is 48, has experienced life, is patient, kind, and considerate when dealing with a small vagina -- unlike men half his age -- I chose to be with him for those qualities. Money cannot buy those traits: you either have them, or you don't.