Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yes.

Death rattle vibrator.

Frequency is limited by body disposal options.

1. My face went like this :eek::scream:
2. Then my face was like :no_mouth:
3. Now I‘m like :emoji_fork_knife_plate::emoji_fries::emoji_fork_and_knife:

Now I’m confused. Do kegels count as masturbation?

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Not nearly as often as I used to, that's for sure.

I don't have any toys at the moment even though I've been eyeing a couple different ones from BD. I just don't see myself spending that much on something I know I won't use much.

I prefer to get off with my fella. Not solo. When I fuck myself nowadays it's pretty much just when I'm hormonal as fuck and my pussy literally won't stop throbbing and he's not around or isn't horny at the same time I am.

A couple years ago, before certain things happened and I went through significant physical changes/trauma I would play with myself around 3-5 times a week. Now, maybe that many times in 3 months.

Driver_tk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not nearly as often as I used to, that's for sure.

I don't have any toys at the moment even though I've been eyeing a couple different ones from BD. I just don't see myself spending that much on something I know I won't use much.

I prefer to get off with my fella. Not solo. When I fuck myself nowadays it's pretty much just when I'm hormonal as fuck and my pussy literally won't stop throbbing and he's not around or isn't horny at the same time I am.

A couple years ago, before certain things happened and I went through significant physical changes/trauma I would play with myself around 3-5 times a week. Now, maybe that many times in 3 months.
I'm sorry to hear about the trauma and I hope that you're in a good place now. :broken_heart:

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
It's been very sporadic lately because hubby has been close to home. But he's not always "available," meaning he's stressing out about this or that with business. So "me" time is special and like Covid sports: no spectators allowed.

I want to send our dudes to gigs. They need it