Lads on nudist beach

robbiedonatra

Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2025
Posts
124
Media
0
Likes
1,052
Points
288
On holiday in gran canaria, maspalomas.
Me and my mate went to the nude beach. It's the only nude beach I been with so many other young lads on it.
Big soft dicks flopping about.
Love seeing guys chilling on nude beaches.
Anyone else in to that? So many young guys with monster dicks had me ready to blow.
Is it just me that finds it so hot.
 
I like nudist beaches too. Went to Ibiza last year. Platja des Cavallet I can recommend. The day we went lots of fit men. Most naked but speedos and shorts were also present, ideal for men new to nudism. Also a lot of young guys. Maybe its more normal in Spain.
 
Just got back from Zipolite in Mexico. It is the only sanctioned nude beach in Mexico. OMG, it was so much fun. A big gay presence and the whole town is centered around the nude beach. At sunset, all the gay guys gather at Playa del Amor. It's a very small beach divided into two parts by a large rock and protected by some cliffs right next to Zipolite. Just climb the stairs over the rocks at the south end of the beach. There are two bars that provide chairs and drinks. About a hundred naked gay guys gather and afterwards every night we were there , there was a fire show. It gets better. At the far corner, 40-50 guys just have an orgy. Guys fucking and sucking each other. Yeah I had fun.

But that is not all that goes on. There is a gay bar in town, Chizme, where you can be naked any night. But Friday and Sunday nudity is mandatory. It gets pretty busy on the naked nights.

And if that isn't enough, there is a gay resort, Casa Nudista that has a swim party from 3-8. Mandatory nudity. $150 Mx pesos, which is about $7.50 US which includes 2 beer or 1 cocktail.

I have been to Puerto Vallarta a bunch of times. But Zipolite is definitely now my go to Mexican destination during the winter. Temperatures were in the 80's every day I was there which was the end of February, first of March.

I also have gone to Platja des Cavallet on Ibiza a bunch of times. I will be going again in June. Always fun.
 
Just got back from Zipolite in Mexico. It is the only sanctioned nude beach in Mexico. OMG, it was so much fun. A big gay presence and the whole town is centered around the nude beach. At sunset, all the gay guys gather at Playa del Amor. It's a very small beach divided into two parts by a large rock formation and protected by some cliffs right next to Zipolite. Just climb the stairs over the rocks at the south end of the beach. There are two bars at that beach that provide chairs and drinks. About a hundred naked gay guys gather to watch the sunset from there and afterwards every night we were there, there was a fire show. It gets better. At the far corner after the fire show, 40-50 guys just have an orgy. Guys fucking and sucking each other. Yeah I had fun.

But that is not all that goes on. There is a gay bar in town, Chizme, where you can be naked any night. But Friday and Sunday nudity is mandatory. It gets pretty busy on the naked nights. On the week nights, it was less busy when we were there and only about half the guys were naked.

And if that isn't enough, there is a gay resort, Casa Nudista, that has a party on Saturdays from 3-8 I think. Mandatory nudity. $150 Mx (about $7.50 American) which includes 2 beer or 1 cocktail. The place was packed. The pool had very little room between everyone for anyone left. And still the whole courtyard was pretty crowded. Not so much sex going on out in the open, except a few blow jobs and hand jobs here and there. Saw a bunch of guys getting out of the pool with hard dicks. Something was definitely going on under the water. I did end up chatting with a guy who happen to be staying at the resort. He asked me if I wanted to see his room. Of course I said yes, knowing there was probably more than just the room he wanted me to see.

I have been to Puerto Vallarta a bunch of times, But Zipolite was so much more fun and will be our Mexico destination from now on. Puerto Vallarta is not a nude beach, but there is a boat you can catch that will take you to a little private beach that is clothing optional. Not sure if that is still happening though.

I have also gone to Platja des Cavallet on Ibiza a bunch of times. Love the beach and the vibe there. I am heading back there in June for a couple of weeks.
 
Just got back from Zipolite in Mexico. It is the only sanctioned nude beach in Mexico. OMG, it was so much fun. A big gay presence and the whole town is centered around the nude beach. At sunset, all the gay guys gather at Playa del Amor. It's a very small beach divided into two parts by a large rock formation and protected by some cliffs right next to Zipolite. Just climb the stairs over the rocks at the south end of the beach. There are two bars at that beach that provide chairs and drinks. About a hundred naked gay guys gather to watch the sunset from there and afterwards every night we were there, there was a fire show. It gets better. At the far corner after the fire show, 40-50 guys just have an orgy. Guys fucking and sucking each other. Yeah I had fun.

But that is not all that goes on. There is a gay bar in town, Chizme, where you can be naked any night. But Friday and Sunday nudity is mandatory. It gets pretty busy on the naked nights. On the week nights, it was less busy when we were there and only about half the guys were naked.

And if that isn't enough, there is a gay resort, Casa Nudista, that has a party on Saturdays from 3-8 I think. Mandatory nudity. $150 Mx (about $7.50 American) which includes 2 beer or 1 cocktail. The place was packed. The pool had very little room between everyone for anyone left. And still the whole courtyard was pretty crowded. Not so much sex going on out in the open, except a few blow jobs and hand jobs here and there. Saw a bunch of guys getting out of the pool with hard dicks. Something was definitely going on under the water. I did end up chatting with a guy who happen to be staying at the resort. He asked me if I wanted to see his room. Of course I said yes, knowing there was probably more than just the room he wanted me to see.

I have been to Puerto Vallarta a bunch of times, But Zipolite was so much more fun and will be our Mexico destination from now on. Puerto Vallarta is not a nude beach, but there is a boat you can catch that will take you to a little private beach that is clothing optional. Not sure if that is still happening though.

I have also gone to Platja des Cavallet on Ibiza a bunch of times. Love the beach and the vibe there. I am heading back there in June for a couple of weeks.
I went in January and had the same experience. The flight to get there was kind of pricey, but once you are there, everything is very inexpensive. It will be my go to destination in Mexico from now on.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pepijn
I went in January and had the same experience. The flight to get there was kind of pricey, but once you are there, everything is very inexpensive. It will be my go to destination in Mexico from now on.
It is a bit difficult getting to the town. And even when you get to the airport it is still about 45 minutes from town and a $50 U.S dollar taxi ride. But like you said, totally worth it. Maybe I will see you on the beach next February. Hey, maybe we should have a LPSG gathering there next February.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tonii98 and Pepijn
Oh the nude beach in maspalomas is really great! Was there a few times. The first time with my best friend.

As you said, so many lads their. All types of them. I loved also looking at big soft cocks their, thinking how would they look hard.

A lot of guys wear cockring. That was hot to see
 
I love going to nude beaches.. where ever I travel to... gay ones are even better. They dont pretend not to look. The look! And I love that. In Maspalomas I liked the scene and atmosphere. Walking the dunes and beach naked. Free!
 
I went to Gran Canaria and didn't experience this but it was April, gonna try again over the weekend in June haha maybe different story then?
 
I went to Gran Canaria and didn't experience this but it was April, gonna try again over the weekend in June haha maybe different story then?
Which beach did you go?
Gran Canaria was one the best experiences with nude beach for me. Almost only guys.
 
Oh the nude beach in maspalomas is really great! Was there a few times. The first time with my best friend.

As you said, so many lads their. All types of them. I loved also looking at big soft cocks their, thinking how would they look hard.

A lot of guys wear cockring. That was hot to see
That maspalomas beach is something else. Just so liberating and free. A safe place to wear my bulge pouch speedos or just wearing a cockring. Soaking up the sun in a friendly accepting environmen. And all that eyecandy. 😜. Have a 2 week trip there booked ready to flaunt my stuff. Haha.
 

Attachments

  • Love
Reactions: Sandymat
Which beach did you go?
Gran Canaria was one the best experiences with nude beach for me. Almost only guys.
Obviously the kiosk 5-7 gay nude beach in Maspalomas. A lit of fun but noisy.

. But my favourite beach is Playa Montaña Arena. (Look it up in Google maps). A quiet paradise w lots of space and a huge beach where you can walk around naked. Men women gay and straight. All goes. More a naturist beach. Not so sexualized as maspalomas. Like to alter between those places.

Google Maps
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pepijn