Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't edited this at all so it's pretty rough. Enjoy!
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mary was staring up at the ceiling waiting for her alarm to go off. She was excited. She was nervous. Her husband’s snoring was nearly drowned out by the sound of her heartbeat in her ears. In her head she was making an itemized list of tasks to be completed as the newly appointed Director of her office. Today was moving day- all of the company records and office equipment had to be relocated to another office two floors down. She had been put in charge of the process that had to be completed before the lease ended.

Chris shifted his weight beside her and Mary wrinkled her nose in displeasure at the muffled trumpet sound loosed under the duvet cover.

“Chris? Chris? Chris. Chris!”

“Hunh?” he snorted, opening a bleary eye to look up at his wife.

“Are you working today?”

Chris closed his eye again. “Mmmph. I have a couple clients.”

“Will you have time to get to the grocery store? I don’t think I’ll be able to get there today.”

“Can’t you go tomorrow?” Chris grunted, “I don’t know how long I’ll be on my calls. And I have to watch Arlo.”

This was not the first time that Arlo, the couple's Weimarener, would unwittingly be used as an excuse to get out of helping his wife. Chris’ job in IT support allowed him to work remotely from home which he loved because he suffered from social anxiety. Unfortunately this meant that getting Chris out of the house often took an Herculean effort. Mary sighed. She had too much to think about today to deal with him.

She sat up against the headboard and looked down at her stomach. With her index finger she traced some abdominal muscles that protruded from her slight frame. She had always been quite slender, exacerbated by her many food allergies and inability to consume most of the victuals that lead to weight-gain.

She considered the wispy sagittal of dark fuzz that resolved itself at her navel, an ‘outie’ that reminded her of a covered button on a taut throw pillow. She had always been a little self-conscious about the dusk of her tummy trail, a dark brown that was matched by her similarly hirsute forearms. Growing up Italian she knew plenty of girls who had darker hair on their bodies but it was the contrast with her porcelain skin that had always made it seem so egregious.

Mary now considered her breasts, having to tuck her chin all the way in to do so. Still tiny, she thought. She had stopped wearing traditional bras a long time ago, relying on sports bras to give her ‘support’. At this point she only wore them so that her nipples wouldn’t be visible under her blouses and tops but they were such that sometimes they still made themselves known. ‘My sensitive little thimbles” she chuckled to herself.

With one last dissatisfied look at the lump beside her, Mary hopped out of bed to start her day.

johnnyunitas

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
“Hi hi hi hi! Sorry I’m late!” Mary entered the main conference room in a fluster. Traffic had been terrible and by the time she got past the snarl-up it was too late to stop for her daily caffeine dose.

“Hi!”

“Hi.”

“Hello.”

Mary looked up to see four new faces. “HI! Temp workers?” Mary raised a curious eyebrow and pointed towards all of them as if giving them a cue.

“Yep!”

“Yes, that's us!”

Mary took in the lot. Due to Covid protocols they all wore facemasks making it difficult to discern what they all really looked like- one boy was tall with long curly hair tied in a ponytail that fell down his back. He had a posture that slouched somewhere between neanderthal and homo erectus, a fact accentuated by his height.

Another boy was shorter, slighter and wore tighter fitting clothes. He had piercings in his right ear and a slight lisp to his voice. A young girl sat across a table from them. She had beautiful eyes, sexy and feline, but dressed in a tomboyish way with backwards cap and a hoodie.

As she took in the young, rosy individuals Mary became very aware of her age. She tucked a few strands of her dyed brown hair behind her ears and smiled at them with her eyes. They were all probably lazy as sin but she would have to make do.

“Hi everyone! My name is Mar-..”

"Pardon me, sorry I’m a late.” A deep sonorous voice interrupted Mary before she could begin. The strong bass quality stirred something deep inside her as she took in a new fellow who sat in a chair not far from her. He was older than the others and was wearing a biker cap, forward-pointing, that covered what looked to be soft curls of brown hair. A handsome green button-down shirt and slate gray jeans made him a paragon of fashion relative to the rest of the group. At a glance he looked solid and sturdy though Mary assumed his voice and the beard hidden beneath his mask played a role in giving her that idea.

Mary continued with her introduction and then gave the workers assignments around the office, either packing up boxes or moving office hardware. She was glad to note they seemed capable of working independently; she simply would not have time to micro-manage them and deal with her other duties. She adjourned to her office to hop on a slate of Zoom calls.

--------------------------------------------------

Seated at her desk and finished with her first round of meetings, Mary took her glasses off and massaged the bridge of her nose. A text message from her husband pinged on her phone.

*What are you thinking for dinner tonight?*

‘You’ve got to be kidding me.’ Mary thought to herself. She was about to type up a passive response hinting to him to order groceries online when a rap at the door caused her to look up.

“Hi!...I’m sorry I don’t know your names yet.” Mary said to the fuzzy figure at her door. She reached for her glasses and face mask hurriedly.

“No, that’s alright- my name is Mark.” The now familiar full-toned rumble responded. “I just wanted to let you know I would be taking lunch. Most of the back office is cleared out now.”

“Oh wow! That was fast!” Mary had finally gotten herself put together and the blurry edges of the man before her solidified. “And you don’t have to let me know you’re taking lunch, but thank you. ”

It was heavy and hard work, moving old desks and printers, and thus Mark had stripped to a gray undershirt and Mary saw small polka dots of sweat emerging on his chest.

“I apologize if the work is dirty,” she said sincerely. She recognized it was not an enviable job but she had been correct – Mark was sturdily built.

“I like it actually. And I don’t mind getting a little dusty.”

Mary smiled and thought of her husband. Chris would be frantically washing his hands if he had to so much as touch someone else’s computer keyboard.

“Well enjoy your break. And come and find me after, I’ll give you some more to do.” Mary had been looking up from her seated position and finally let her gaze fall level which just happened to coincide with Mark’s groin.

“Sounds good! Thank you Mary.” Mark turned and walked away down the hallway.

Mary sat still wondering if what she had seen was real. Either there was a significant play of light on the front of his trousers or she had seen a lump in those grey jeans that could feed a small family. Her arousal surprised her, though it felt good to have that tenderness arrive again in the depths of her womanhood. Chris hadn’t induced these sorts of stirrings in ages; Mary had to search around her office for a sweater to throw on and cover up the nodules now distending the front of her turtleneck.

johnnyunitas

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She carried some of her arousal home with her and tried dropping hints to her hubby who sat plastered to his desktop computer screen, hunched over with his paunch protruding from underneath a ratty t-shirt. After a dinner of hastily thrown together pasta she poured two glasses of boxed wine and placed one by his keyboard.

“How about a drink?” she asked in what she considered her sultry voice.

“Ugh, nah, I’m still digesting,” Chris retorted, not looking away from the monitor and emitting a belch as evidence.

Mary winced. “Well how about we watch a show then?” She tried to quell the desperation in her voice.

“That’s OK- you watch something. I’ll probably be up for a while here.” Mary peeked at his screen and saw what looked to be a puzzle or game of some sort. She turned and walked briskly out, chugging her glass in one large gulp and then started in on her husband’s. She wound up masturbating in the bathtub, fighting the impending fantasy that had made her so horny in the first place.

-----------------------------------------------

Over the next couple of weeks Mary guiltily found herself trying to sneak peaks at the temp’s crotch. She would get excited every time he knocked on her door for instruction. Mark was more talkative than the other temps and expressed interest in her work, only adding to her attraction. Usually their conversations took place in her office with Mary seated behind her desk and Mark standing in her office, hands clasped behind his back or resting on his hips. When he would look away or out of her window Mary would glance down and try to gauge exactly what he was carrying down there.

She had daydreams about unzipping his tight Levis and uncovering the thick root of his mighty oak. She would follow him down a hall and watch his muscular posterior fight the well-worn creases of his indigo denim. He was in undeniably good shape for his age, muscles pulsing here and there. When he lifted boxes thick arm veins the color of robin’s eggs would press forth against the skin of his silky biceps. At these demonstrations of power and strength Mary felt like a schoolgirl hiding behind the veneer of a businesswoman.

-------------------------------------------------

It was becoming painfully obvious that at home Chris was uninterested in reviving any notions of romanticism or eroticism in their relationship. He was constantly making excuses to sit at his computer rather than join his wife in bed.

One night, completely fed up and horny from a day spent watching Mark’s ample bulge fight against a pair of snug-fitting chinos, she confronted her husband.

“Do you even want to have sex with me anymore?” she asked, wholly expecting an empathetic response.

“Mary, what do you want from me?” Chris said defensively.

“SEX! LOVE! CARING!” she erupted, nearly sobbing. Chris looked at her like she was overreacting.

“Is it your time of the month or something?” He scoffed, returning his gaze to his beloved computer.

Mary’s desperation turned to seething rage.

“MY TIME OF MONTH?! You're a fucking asshole, you know that?” Mary stormed off and was disappointed to see that Chris had not followed her to their room to reconcile.

Mary took it upon herself to satisfy her urges. She began searching on her laptop and was vacillating between a couple of vibrators to purchase when an ad in the margin of the screen caught her eye. A dismembered yet life-like penis, much bigger than her husband’s and bigger than any other she could remember, stood proudly erect above the price $75.00. Mary clicked and saw that this dildo measured 7.5 inches in length. She felt a shiver run down her body as she entered her credit card information for Next-Day delivery.

johnnyunitas

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A few weeks had passed since her dildo had arrived in the mail and Mary was getting used to accommodating the length and girth, at least partway. As a slight woman the dildo felt absolutely massive. She concluded that Mark couldn’t be any larger, even if her eyes told her a monster lay beneath. She would fantasize of scenarios where she accidentally walked into the Men’s Room to see him with his penis out. She even began to bring her dildo to work and at lunch time after snapping a mental picture of Mark’s package she would lock her office door and ease the piece of ribbed silicon inside her manicured pussy, resulting in some earth-shattering orgasms. At times she had to stuff a scarf in her mouth to keep from moaning too loud.

All was well and good until one day. Mary had been enjoying her lunchtime self-love fests for a week and as happens with many routines, she became blasé about her practices. She began playing with herself even when her office door was open. It was rare that the temps came to her door and even when they did, her lower half was well-hidden behind her large desk. She would surreptitiously insert her dildo into her moist maw while she answered work emails.

She had finally been able to accept the entire length and had left it submerged to root through her purse for a tissue.

*Knock knock*

Mary looked up quickly, fear playing in her eyes as the vulnerability and inadvisability of her situation raced in her mind. Mark stood there, somewhat sheepishly, aware he had caught her very much off-guard.

“Sorry! I didn’t mean to startle you! Hi Mary, is this a good time?” his eyes twinkled above his mask.

“Oh my gosh! It’s okay, I was just not expecting you. Um yes it’s fine. What can I do for you?”

“I was just wondering: Do you want this big fat cock?”

Mary gawped. Did she hear that correctly? Her pussy moistened and she felt a sliding motion occurring where her secret lay hidden.

“Wwwhat?” she asked, still feeling a little dazed.

“The big flat wall clock in the receptionist’s office- were you planning on keeping that?”

Before Mary could respond a *thunk* startled them both as the concealed dildo slid out of her aroused vagina, fell to the carpeted floor and rolled away. Mark’s eyes drifted downwards and widened.

“Er no you can throw it in the giveaway pile- we have plenty of clocks. Thank you. And could you close my door behind you?”

Mark nodded, and quickly turned, shutting the door behind him. Mary waited a moment before pushing her chair away to look under her desk. She couldn’t see the damn thing anywhere. She went around to the other side of her desk thinking she could get to the corner crevices better when she suddenly felt her heart fall to her knees. Her sex toy lay in the middle of the floor still glistening with her juices, having rolled out from under the desk. Mark had undeniably seen it. Mary nearly broke out in sobs. What if this was the end of her career? What was she going to do? She immediately felt extreme regret for taking such unnecessary risks.

johnnyunitas

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At 5 o’clock the temps were getting ready to leave.

“Mark could you come talk to me for a moment before you leave?” Mary tried to keep her tone professional. She was petrified of the conversation she was going to have. Mark bid adieu to the other workers and followed Mary to her office, his backpack slung over one shoulder. There was a small table with chairs in her office and it was here the two sat, facing each other.

“I um...I just wanted to apologize for earlier. What you saw was a mistake and I’m sure tha...”

“Mary I don’t mean to interrupt you but I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Mark said in a way both reassuring and obvious. “Really, I saw nothing.”

Mary felt her shoulders slacken. She sat back in her chair and felt uninvited tears coming to her eyes.

“I’m sorry, I just..” but she couldn’t stop herself from sobbing in her chair. She felt extremely embarrassed and was looking at the ground when she felt a large hand grasp her own. Mark was standing and guiding her to do the same. When she was on her two feet Mark embraced her in a hug with his muscular arms in an act of consolation so nostalgic and compassionate that Mary forgot for a moment that she was married at all. Mark rubbed her back tenderly.

“It’s alright Mary. I promise that what happened will stay in this office. Please don’t worry about it; don’t feel bad.”

Mary sniffled and took solace in his words. She was about to murmur her thanks when she realized the bump she felt against her genitals was the lump she had been fantasizing about all this time. She pressed herself closer.

“You’re a strong, accomplished woman. I have no desire to jeopardize that for you.” Mark continued, unaware of the effect he was having on his consolee. Mary clasped her hands together behind his waist to pull him closer still, her clit resting atop an elephant trunk. Mark felt the pressure and gently pushed her shoulders back to hold her at arm’s length and look at her.

“What’s going on here?”

Mary cast her eyes downward and then back up to meet his gaze.

“What you saw earlier? I was fantasiz...I wanted that to be you...” at this admittal Mary felt relieved, excited and nervous.

Mark looked into Mary’s eyes intently.

“I don’t know what to say. I...we don’t know each other that well.’’ Mark had a confused look on his face.

“Well honestly it wasn’t that we had a connection. I just...” Mary mulled over how to say what she was thinking. “From the looks of it you have something that a lot of guys don’t. I just...I want..”

Mary looked down hungrily just below his thick metal belt clasp. She met his eyes again.

“I mean you’re...would you say you are well-endowed?”

Mark gave her a quizzical look. “I don’t know.” Mary was stunned at his naivete. “I haven’t ever thought about it to be honest.”

“It’s just..it looks like it is really big. I mean, through your pants, it looks like it has to be REALLY big. Has no one ever said anything?”

Mark stood silent and looked to be trying to find his words.

“I’m...I’ve never.. I’m a virgin so I ..” Mary couldn’t believe her ears.

“How old are you?”

“35.”

“Why are..” Mary had so many questions she didn’t know where to begin. “Are you attracted to women?”

“Yes.”

“Are you attracted to me?”

“Yes.”

“Would you let me see your penis?”

johnnyunitas

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In an instant Mark began to unbuckle his belt.

“Wait!..Slowly.” Mary directed while her heart beat like butterfly wings. She pulled her chair over and sat just a couple feet from her treasure. “Do you mind if I take off my mask for this?” Mark took off his own and stuffed it in his back pocket in response.

He unzipped his dungarees and carefully pushed them down to his ankles. When he stood Mary tried to assess the mound underneath his dark boxer briefs. It was impossible to distinguish- the sunshine outside was fading and they hadn’t turned on her office lights.

“You’ve never measured yourself or compared it to a picture?” Mary was trying to get Mark to admit to something but he shook his head.

“I’ve never felt the need to I guess.” He came off sounding like an innocent farm boy.

Mary felt like she used to as a child, waiting for Santa to come and Christmas Day to begin. She was titillated beyond anything she had ever known. Her nipples had hardened and sensitive to every single thread of the silk blouse that encased them. She watched breathlessly as Mark worked his fingers under the elastic waistband of his skivvies.

Slowly he lowered the thin fabric, revealing the prickly tendrils of his pubic hair. Mary watched as the base of the shaft became distinguishable, the breadth of which dwarfed the dildo that Mary had been fucking the last few weeks. She gasped.

Lower and lower Mark pulled his underwear. The width of the shaft never varied, a straight cylinder with sumptuous wrinkles. Mary recollected scavenging for geoducks with her aunt in Vancouver, the two of them giggling at the phallic-shaped gargantuan clams. It had always been a joke, an impossibility that an actual penis would be that size and yet...

The head of Mark’s penis bobbed out from under its tight constrictions. It was nearly spherical, fleshy, bulbous...Mary wanted so badly to hold the pink perfection in her hand. She thought of her husband’s dismal little member. She could curl up his tiny prick and fit it just in the knob-end, she figured.

“So..?” Mark queried, watching his supervisor’s reaction, “wwhat do you think?”

“It’s beautiful. It’s... I mean it’s enormous!” Mary ogled it for a moment.

“You really think so?” Mark asked innocently. Mary guffawed.

“Yes I really think so. Have you not seen one before?” At this Mark blushed. “Wait a second. Stay right there.” Mary went to her purse and grabbed her dildo. From behind her desk she took in the man standing with his pants down in the middle of her office. His penis hung comically from his waist like a bachelorette toy.

She brought the dildo over and handed it to Mark.

“Don’t worry, it’s clean, I just washed it. I want you to compare it to yours though.”

Mark gripped the dildo and held it next to his flaccid member. The difference was staggering. Mary realized all her imaginations of Mark’s penis were for naught: his schlong was an entirely different animal. In its unexcited state his penis made her dildo look like a library pencil.

“Is this small?” Mark asked, gesturing with the dildo.

“No. I think it’s actually quite big actually.” Mary said. “Your penis is... you’re really very large.” She smiled. Mark blushed again. For a moment the two relative strangers stood together, one fully-clothed, one nude but for a t-shirt, both considering the organ that lay between them.

“Well..” Mark said, obviously feeling a bit vulnerable and awkward.

“Should we measure it?” Mary blurted, “then you’ll be able to know in case...well you’ll know!”

johnnyunitas

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mark shrugged his shoulders. “If you like.”

Mary had never met a man so disinterested in his own manhood and couldn’t help but wonder what was wrong with him. Nevertheless she grabbed a tailor’s rule from her purse.

“OK! You hold this there..” Mary had Mark hold the end of the measure where his thick trunk differentiated itself from his torso. She let the rest fall to the ground.

“Do you mind?” Mary gestured with her hand that she wanted to heft his schlong up for proper measuring. Again the two stood, one in front of the other, looking down at the ascending numbers. Mary was extremely aroused by the weight of the warm, thick slug in her hand.

“Soo 6 and a half. Not erect you are 6 and half inches long.” She said matter-of-factly.

“Hm. Good to know, I guess.” Mark shrugged.

“And arouuunnndd,” Mary wrapped the measure around the obese schlong, “6 and a half!” she said with a laugh.

“6 and a half by 6 and a half!” She looked up at Mark to see his reaction. He seemed indifferent.

“Let’s look up the average,” said Mary, hoping to spark something in the stolid young man. After a quick search online they discovered his penis was well above standard. Mark puffed out his chest a bit.

“And how about hard? I get bigger hard.” Mary was pleased to see Mark begin to show interest.

“Yes, let’s find out! Can I help you with that?”

“Er..I guess so. How do you mean?” Mary was continually stupefied at this seemingly innocent man-child with the cock of a mastodon.

“You’ve never gotten a handjob? A blowjob? An over-the-pants rubbing?” Mark shook his head after each scenario. Mary smiled.

“Well you’re in for a treat.” and with that Mary began tugging on the johnson that had occupied her dreams for the last month. After a few pulls on his silly putty she could feel her fingertips growing more distant from each other. The weight and ungainliness of the protuberance soon required both of her hands so she began massaging his cockhead with the left hand and stroking the shaft with her right. She felt like she was stroking a roll of cookie dough. She slid her hand from the fat shaft base all the way up until her palm bumped against the bloated rim of his cockhead. Mary watched in almost detached amazement as the large pink prong grew to its full length.

“Unnngggggghh!” Mark moaned, having never before been handled by another. Mary stopped her progress to grab the ruler.

“You like that hunh?” Mary asked playfully. Mark nodded with his eyes closed. “Well we just need some measurements and then we can continue.” Mark nodded again, opening his eyes and looking down in amazement at his own tumescense.

“Ok sooo... hard you are 8 and half inches long. And around you are,” Mary again wrapped the tiny fabric around the pulsating tuber, “around you are 7 and a half inches. Let’s check the averages again!” And again Mark dwarfed what a normal man’s penis would ever reach.

“You are one big boy, aren’t you?” Mary said coyly, surprised at her own playfulness. Mark nodded, gulping as the woman he worked for wrapped both her hands around his meaty glans.