large dick, tight pants problem

emotwunk

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
was curious if anyone has the same problem i've been going through. i'm emo and like wearing tight jeans, usually black, but i have a decent sized dick (4" soft, 8" + hard) that i can't hide very well. an ex gf of mine used to make fun of me about it, and of course when i was around her it didn't take much to get slightly hard lol.

anyone know of any skinny jean brands that aren't so tight around the crotch?

Have you tried to stretch the ones you have? There will probably be a way. Also, I can see why she was an ex if she made fun of you

Reactions: Jon1971
Have you tried to stretch the ones you have? There will probably be a way. Also, I can see why she was an ex if she made fun of you
it's hard to stretch them enough that it makes a difference.

and yea, she's an ex because of a lot of reasons, but that's another story ...

Ne
was curious if anyone has the same problem i've been going through. i'm emo and like wearing tight jeans, usually black, but i have a decent sized dick (4" soft, 8" + hard) that i can't hide very well. an ex gf of mine used to make fun of me about it, and of course when i was around her it didn't take much to get slightly hard lol.

Need some examples of how they are fitting in order to help out. šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: emotwunk

I used to wear skinnies and it was just something I had to accept. Big dicks can't hide. Especially thick ones

let us see that big tight bulge on your jeans and we'll have some ideas to tell you šŸ˜