large low hanging balls

devanite

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what does woman feel when she see her lovers balls are large and also hanging low.in doggie does she feel the balls slapping her pussy. in missionary posn does it touches her butthole,or does she feel anything more than this

gliss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, yes, yes yes.

I wouldn't say it touches the butthole....just the butt cheeks. But love it when a guy's balls smack against me. Each to their own!

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And I'm always thinking "How does he walk with those things?"

devanite

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
gliss when he is doing doggie does his balls slap fully on your pussy. does his balls gets wet.does his balls hit your clit

gliss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
gliss when he is doing doggie does his balls slap fully on your pussy. does his balls gets wet.does his balls hit your clit

There's little chance that the balls will hit the clit unless their labia is non-existent/has a very large protruding clit. More like slaps on the inner thigh/labia area. Balls don't get wet.

devanite

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
gliss slapping of the balls on the pussy in doggie does it produce any sound.from the back view is your pussy visible or is it covered fully by the balls. when it slaps do u feel any sensation

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The sound is not from the balls slapping, but from the thighs slapping, in my experience. I have no idea what a man sees when he is behind me. i would assume that he can see himself entering me, based on what little has been said out loud by men who have fucked me. As I have nerve endings on my entire vulva, yes, there is sensation. That seems like a no-brainer. Question: Are you a virgin?

devanite

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
alteredego im curious how big is your partners balls and how low.is he very thick. that can open up your lips wider for the balls to slap on the wet pussy

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The size is irrelevant. Unless my partner has very tight balls that don't move much, I am aware of them colliding with me. I produce a lot of wetness, enough that I sometimes have to stop and wipe off to get enough friction for satisfaction. We both get wet. No matter what. Are you a virgin? You don't sound like you have much experience.

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
Wow! Does that hurt either of you?

Doesn't bother me, feels more like a pat than a slap. It is an interesting visual if I look back under myself, haha. If it hurts him he's certainly not stopping or slowing down to tell me about it. It's a much harder "slap" (on my bum) if we're doing it missionary, especially if I have my legs over his shoulders. But it all depends on how low they are as I've learned his boys hang according to the temperature. On a hot humid day he could beat someone unconscious with 'em. :tongue: