View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some time ago, over a decade now, there were some very good online "art" websites that had stories that might be of interest to this audience. The best one, in my opinion was drawn, with aid of his computer, by a fellow who used the name Strideri. He had HotAdultComics and another website. He and I corresponded for a while.

He had the misfortune of a serious illness afflicting a member of his family, so he was able to pay less and less attention to his pay website and do art and stories and keep it up.

He also had the other website, with some other similar drawings, but more "out there". His was the most life like I can recall seeing.

From our correspondence he was himself very extremely huge endowed, and used a lot of his own experiencers in his work, and as I was the first and only guy he had met who was even larger than he was he was very interested in some of my experiences to use as inspiration for general story lines to incorporate that in his work as well.

He had a "real" day time job, and that, coupled with the family members illness, just took too much of his time so eventually he stopped updating the website and then eventually the server hosting was lapsed and the site was gone. Not sure if any of that could be recovered on the way back machine. He was talented and a good artist and nice fellow....we had a lot in common and I wish him well.

I used the same website that Jim31415 first posted...and used the website search engine for Strideri.

Here is a link to the work by Strideri.

https://e-hentai.org/?f_doujinshi=0...misc=0&f_search=Strideri&f_apply=Apply+Filter

And the work of Kovik

https://e-hentai.org/?f_doujinshi=0...&f_misc=0&f_search=Kovik&f_apply=Apply+Filter

and the other "far out there" website Strideri did...HACExtreme.com (Hot Adult Comics Extreme)...now defunct.

Since Strideri had his own extremely gigantic horse cock, he wrote stories and his art was about that as well.

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Some time ago, over a decade now, there were some very good online "art" websites that had stories that might be of interest to this audience. The best one, in my opinion was drawn, with aid of his computer, by a fellow who used the name Strideri. He had HotAdultComics and another website. He and I corresponded for a while.

He had the misfortune of a serious illness afflicting a member of his family, so he was able to pay less and less attention to his pay website and do art and stories and keep it up.

He also had the other website, with some other similar drawings, but more "out there". His was the most life like I can recall seeing.

From our correspondence he was himself very extremely huge endowed, and used a lot of his own experiencers in his work, and as I was the first and only guy he had met who was even larger than he was he was very interested in some of my experiences to use as inspiration for general story lines to incorporate that in his work as well.

He had a "real" day time job, and that, coupled with the family members illness, just took too much of his time so eventually he stopped updating the website and then eventually the server hosting was lapsed and the site was gone. Not sure if any of that could be recovered on the way back machine. He was talented and a good artist and nice fellow....we had a lot in common and I wish him well.

I used the same website that Jim31415 first posted...and used the website search engine for Strideri.

Here is a link to the work by Strideri.

https://e-hentai.org/?f_doujinshi=0...misc=0&f_search=Strideri&f_apply=Apply+Filter

And the work of Kovik

https://e-hentai.org/?f_doujinshi=0...&f_misc=0&f_search=Kovik&f_apply=Apply+Filter

and the other "far out there" website Strideri did...HACExtreme.com (Hot Adult Comics Extreme)...now defunct.

Since Strideri had his own extremely gigantic horse cock, he wrote stories and his art was about that as well.

Thank you for the information and reminder about his art work! I remember liking his style, and content.
I also liked some of the work by Randy Dave back in the day.

Reactions: Julian7 and BigBen

Bygones

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Art Class.
(By BlackNWhiteComics)

1 page preview. ;)

e2Aq0zAH_o.jpg

Rest of the story... but I'm not sure whether it is complete:

imgbox - fast, simple image host

Bygones

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
John Persons... yeah. I think he works for blacknwhitecomics.
I saw on the latter side that there is a part 2 of this particular story.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reactions: Bygones

lasciviousT23

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
K.A.Z. art: all of Bill of the Beach

Here is a good one i recently found no spam, viruses or adware.

Let's try to follow Community guidelines when posting links thanks!!!!

I LOVE this comic -- the artwork is terrific. Bill is almost intimidatingly huge (in every way), but drawn just well enough to look realistic. ]
Are there any other comics similar to this one?