Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've tried before, but last night I finally did it!

I was able to get a good part of my cock into my mouth and was super excited. I began stroking slowly at first, but as I got more and more into it I started going faster. When I couldn't hold back any longer, I shot a huge load into my mouth. The feeling of both the whole body orgasm and the cum in my mouth was absolutely amazing! After relaxing for a few minutes, I went at it again - really getting into it - and, just as I was about to cum a second time...

I woke up.

Goddamn it!

It was so damned real. I just want to go back to bed and have that dream again and again.

I've tried before, but last night I finally did it!

I was able to get a good part of my cock into my mouth and was super excited. I began stroking slowly at first, but as I got more and more into it I started going faster. When I couldn't hold back any longer, I shot a huge load into my mouth. The feeling of both the whole body orgasm and the cum in my mouth was absolutely amazing! After relaxing for a few minutes, I went at it again - really getting into it - and, just as I was about to cum a second time...

I woke up.

Goddamn it!

It was so damned real. I just want to go back to bed and have that dream again and again.
Wow, that sounds intense! It's incredible how dreams can feel so vivid and satisfying. Have you tried any techniques to help you remember or recreate that dream? Sometimes focusing on those feelings or even thinking about it before bed can help bring it back. I’d love to hear more about your experiences!