Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This morning about 330. Staying in a hotel, woke her up by kissing her back. She sucked me almost to the point of no return. I ate her pussy then fucked her missionary until I filled her with cum

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just had a sweaty, long fuck and I pumped out a really heavy and wet load, my balls are hanging so low and feel so sore from that workout that they might as well be dragging on the floor. Perfect start to a Friday, I just wish we could lay in bed but I have to work and she has to leave to work as well. My dick is yearning for round 2

Menu 6beef

Cherished Member
Media
Just had a sweaty, long fuck and I pumped out a really heavy and wet load, my balls are hanging so low and feel so sore from that workout that they might as well be dragging on the floor. Perfect start to a Friday, I just wish we could lay in bed but I have to work and she has to leave to work as well. My dick is yearning for round 2
Nice way to start the day.

Reactions: longstroke7

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Longstroke7.

That is exactly why I can’t wait until I mount my wife’s pussy tomorrow! I am so fucking horny I can’t wait to pump my cock deep in her warm pussy! Last time we were suppose to fuck I was under the weather. I have a big load of cum that can’t wait to swim deep in her pussy.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My balls are so full aching
This morning about 330. Staying in a hotel, woke her up by kissing her back. She sucked me almost to the point of no return. I ate her pussy then fucked her missionary until I filled her with cum

Nice man

big Italian cock

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Longstroke7.

That is exactly why I can’t wait until I mount my wife’s pussy tomorrow! I am so fucking horny I can’t wait to pump my cock deep in her warm pussy! Last time we were suppose to fuck I was under the weather. I have a big load of cum that can’t wait to swim deep in her pussy.
i love knowing my sperm swims in a woman pussy its so hot

D

deleted5698211

Never crossed this off my bucket list. The older I get the more I long to do it!

It’s a lot of fun haha. Bringing both to the edge of orgasm, and swapping each guy, while the other is in a terribly painful state demanding my mouth. Swap back and forth for 90 minutes haha. Then having both of them as they are just in too much of a state to hold on, literally fuck your mouth as the bust at the same time filling your mouth full of cum like it’s an explosion going off in your mouth

D

deleted494578

It’s a lot of fun haha. Bringing both to the edge of orgasm, and swapping each guy, while the other is in a terribly painful state demanding my mouth. Swap back and forth for 90 minutes haha. Then having both of them as they are just in too much of a state to hold on, literally fuck your mouth as the bust at the same time filling your mouth full of cum like it’s an explosion going off in your mouth

Sounds like an awesome fuckin time LOL! Love sucking 2 cocks at once.. so fuckin hot man.. makes me so hot and horny reading your post.. glddamn! LOL

Cooper72

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Friday night wife sucked me until I oozed a little cum into her mouth then she stopped. I told her to stay on her knees then sit on my face. I ate her ass and pussy until she had a very wet orgasm. Fucked her doggy until we both came. Woke up Saturday morning and fucked her again with her still full of my cum from the night before. Happy birthday to her.