Last time you had sex

H.ricky

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yesterday (Sunday) with the main girl I’ve been “dating.” Saturday with a girl who’s an acquaintance of who I fucked on Sunday

Including the two above I’ve been rotating a total of four girls lately for consistent sex which has been great! unfortunately I’ve gotten two of them pregnant which both resulted in abortions. But now one has an inserted birth control and the other one has BC pills

Korindie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last night I had one of the hottest rounds of sexy I’ve had in awhile. And my wife and I have sex usually 3-6 times a week. We started with the usual stuff, touching, kissing etc. I laid her on her back and began eating my wife’s sweet pussy. As she got more and more wet, I slipped 4 fingers in her and began slowly fingering her for several min. Feeling her open up. Usually within a few min I already have my fist in her, but I was going nice and slow to really get her worked up. I could hear her light moans and deep breathing. She asked me to give it to her, but I wanted to make her wait. She started pushing her hips up attempting to get more of my hand in her. I made her wait still as I teased her. Finally after about 15 min I gave her what she wanted. She moaned as my fist went in deeper stretching her walls. I worked her that way until she was slide to cumming and then slowed down. I wasn’t ready for her finish quite yet. I told her to get on all 4’s, her favorite position. I got her big black dildo out and lubed it up for her. Her pussy welcomed it as it went in with one easy push. I smacked her ass as I pounded her pussy. “Oh, you’re being rough today.” She said in between moans. It was so hot, I needed to feel her. I pulled the big cock from her pussy and got behind her. My penis felt like it was it a big warm open space. “Can you even feel anything” she asked. I can feel the opening of her pussy around the base of my penis, but that’s it. I ask her if she can feel me, she says “barely. It feels kind of soothing” I began pounding her hard. “Oh baby, you’re trying so hard, but I need more, give me my big cock.” I pull my penis out and instantly give her my fist. She vegans moaning as I fist her pussy with the same force I was just thrusting my penis into her, only this stretches her walls just as she loves. With my other hand I jerk off my penis. She sees it in the mirror and gets super excited “OH BABY!!! I LOVE THIS!!”
“Do you want me to jerk off inside you.
“Yes baby! I want that!”
I push my penis into her and attempt to jerk it off but it’s actually pretty difficult. One problem is my penis is very short, so it doesn’t get as deep as my hand and I can’t really jerk it off because it only reaches by my wrist in her. So I pull my hand back more towards the opening of her pussy, but now I’m not in her quite as deep as she likes. The other issue is in this position, my arm with my body with my penis mixed with her ass cheeks etc make it very difficult. So I decide to take my penis out and just focus on my wife’s hungry pussy. I can tell she’s liking the stretch, so I slip a few fingers in from my other hand. I hear her moans of pleasure that tell me she wants more. So I push more into her. And tuck my thumb in so I can get it inside of her. I slide it deeper, to the knuckles, I hear her moans change slightly, where I can tell it feels good still, but she’s about at her limits. I bend down to lick her ass hole. Her moans get louder, I can tell she’s loving it and wants more now. I can feel her pussy relax.“Pump it baby” she tells me as she pushes and rocks her hips back. My knuckles slide in, I’m at the point where only the very base of my second had is out. I feel like if I gave one good push, I could get it in, but I also don’t want to rush it, that’s how injuries happen. A can feel my precum literally dripping out of the tip of my penis running down my leg. Usually I don’t have a lot of precum, but we are both so excited. Soon I feel her body start twitching and her moans intensity as she falls forward face first into the mattress. She lays there for a min gently shaking. As she catches her breath, she says “oh baby, that was so good! I needed that! Definitely the best part of my day. How much did you have in me?”
I show her.
“Oh my goodness baby, we were so close! I didn’t know we were so close, I would have had you push it all the way in, that’s the most we’ve had. Well my birthday is coming up, you can get it all in me then. (Her birthday is in about a week)
Now let me take care of you”
I lay down and she climbs on me. And leans forward, then sits up and grinds a little and giggles a little “oh baby, I’m too open right now, you need to be in me when we start so I can still feel you before I get opened up; let me jerk you off.” She lay next to me and jerked me off, she kept talking about how good my hands felt. Within about 5 min, my load dribbled out. “Oh baby, I love jerking you off, thanks for understanding and letting me always jerk you off.”

I can’t wait until I double fist her hopefully next week. I need to figure out a way to take a pic with both my hands being occupied.

Reactions: Lowhangersau

whiskeydick1

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just had some mind blowing sex that ended about 30 minutes ago. wife & I both work from home currently, with both kids at school. she came into the office and said she wanted to have sex before the kids got home. no issues whatsoever. we fucked for about 30 minutes and she came twice. we were both sweating and out of breath, so much so I couldn't cum. she said no worries, we can take care of that later :). and this was the day after a night of friskiness....

I went to bed early last night, roughly 10p, and then my wife comes to bed around 11p and wakes me up telling me she wants me to fuck her. she knows I have no issue getting woken up by her especially if she needs attention. we go at it for about 20 minutes, she got tired and had to tap out. we did it again in the middle of the night for quite a while.

not sure what's gotten into her lately but I'm enjoying the hell out of it.

Lowhangersau

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Last night I had one of the hottest rounds of sexy I’ve had in awhile. And my wife and I have sex usually 3-6 times a week. We started with the usual stuff, touching, kissing etc. I laid her on her back and began eating my wife’s sweet pussy. As she got more and more wet, I slipped 4 fingers in her and began slowly fingering her for several min. Feeling her open up. Usually within a few min I already have my fist in her, but I was going nice and slow to really get her worked up. I could hear her light moans and deep breathing. She asked me to give it to her, but I wanted to make her wait. She started pushing her hips up attempting to get more of my hand in her. I made her wait still as I teased her. Finally after about 15 min I gave her what she wanted. She moaned as my fist went in deeper stretching her walls. I worked her that way until she was slide to cumming and then slowed down. I wasn’t ready for her finish quite yet. I told her to get on all 4’s, her favorite position. I got her big black dildo out and lubed it up for her. Her pussy welcomed it as it went in with one easy push. I smacked her ass as I pounded her pussy. “Oh, you’re being rough today.” She said in between moans. It was so hot, I needed to feel her. I pulled the big cock from her pussy and got behind her. My penis felt like it was it a big warm open space. “Can you even feel anything” she asked. I can feel the opening of her pussy around the base of my penis, but that’s it. I ask her if she can feel me, she says “barely. It feels kind of soothing” I began pounding her hard. “Oh baby, you’re trying so hard, but I need more, give me my big cock.” I pull my penis out and instantly give her my fist. She vegans moaning as I fist her pussy with the same force I was just thrusting my penis into her, only this stretches her walls just as she loves. With my other hand I jerk off my penis. She sees it in the mirror and gets super excited “OH BABY!!! I LOVE THIS!!”
“Yes baby! I want that!”
I push my penis into her and attempt to jerk it off but it’s actually pretty difficult. One problem is my penis is very short, so it doesn’t get as deep as my hand and I can’t really jerk it off because it only reaches by my wrist in her. So I pull my hand back more towards the opening of her pussy, but now I’m not in her quite as deep as she likes. The other issue is in this position, my arm with my body with my penis mixed with her ass cheeks etc make it very difficult. So I decide to take my penis out and just focus on my wife’s hungry pussy. I can tell she’s liking the stretch, so I slip a few fingers in from my other hand. I hear her moans of pleasure that tell me she wants more. So I push more into her. And tuck my thumb in so I can get it inside of her. I slide it deeper, to the knuckles, I hear her moans change slightly, where I can tell it feels good still, but she’s about at her limits. I bend down to lick her ass hole. Her moans get louder, I can tell she’s loving it and wants more now. I can feel her pussy relax.“Pump it baby” she tells me as she pushes and rocks her hips back. My knuckles slide in, I’m at the point where only the very base of my second had is out. I feel like if I gave one good push, I could get it in, but I also don’t want to rush it, that’s how injuries happen. A can feel my precum literally dripping out of the tip of my penis running down my leg. Usually I don’t have a lot of precum, but we are both so excited. Soon I feel her body start twitching and her moans intensity as she falls forward face first into the mattress. She lays there for a min gently shaking. As she catches her breath, she says “oh baby, that was so good! I needed that! Definitely the best part of my day. How much did you have in me?”
I show her.
“Oh my goodness baby, we were so close! I didn’t know we were so close, I would have had you push it all the way in, that’s the most we’ve had. Well my birthday is coming up, you can get it all in me then. (Her birthday is in about a week)
I lay down and she climbs on me. And leans forward, then sits up and grinds a little and giggles a little “oh baby, I’m too open right now, you need to be in me when we start so I can still feel you before I get opened up; let me jerk you off.” She lay next to me and jerked me off, she kept talking about how good my hands felt. Within about 5 min, my load dribbled out. “Oh baby, I love jerking you off, thanks for understanding and letting me always jerk you off.”

I can’t wait until I double fist her hopefully next week. I need to figure out a way to take a pic with both my hands being occupied.

rindie, post: 52914721, member: 6330941"]Last night I had one of the hottest rounds of sexy I’ve had in awhile. And my wife and I have sex usually 3-6 times a week. We started with the usual stuff, touching, kissing etc. I laid her on her back and began eating my wife’s sweet pussy. As she got more and more wet, I slipped 4 fingers in her and began slowly fingering her for several min. Feeling her open up. Usually within a few min I already have my fist in her, but I was going nice and slow to really get her worked up. I could hear her light moans and deep breathing. She asked me to give it to her, but I wanted to make her wait. She started pushing her hips up attempting to get more of my hand in her. I made her wait still as I teased her. Finally after about 15 min I gave her what she wanted. She moaned as my fist went in deeper stretching her walls. I worked her that way until she was slide to cumming and then slowed down. I wasn’t ready for her finish quite yet. I told her to get on all 4’s, her favorite position. I got her big black dildo out and lubed it up for her. Her pussy welcomed it as it went in with one easy push. I smacked her ass as I pounded her pussy. “Oh, you’re being rough today.” She said in between moans. It was so hot, I needed to feel her. I pulled the big cock from her pussy and got behind her. My penis felt like it was it a big warm open space. “Can you even feel anything” she asked. I can feel the opening of her pussy around the base of my penis, but that’s it. I ask her if she can feel me, she says “barely. It feels kind of soothing” I began pounding her hard. “Oh baby, you’re trying so hard, but I need more, give me my big cock.” I pull my penis out and instantly give her my fist. She vegans moaning as I fist her pussy with the same force I was just thrusting my penis into her, only this stretches her walls just as she loves. With my other hand I jerk off my penis. She sees it in the mirror and gets super excited “OH BABY!!! I LOVE THIS!!”
“Yes baby! I want that!”
I show her.

I can’t wait until I double fist her hopefully next week. I need to figure out a way to take a pic with both my hands being occupied.[/QUOTE]

Reactions: Korindie

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Last night. First part was me jackhammering the poor bastard into a puddle on the bed (the new 4-poster is perfect for hanging off and holding onto btw), break for tea and a joint, then a second half which got very messy and involved poppers and toys.

Reactions: 51arledge