Last time you had sex

MP15

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Cut, edited and pasted from a different thread:

I was in Orlando from 4/12 to 4/16, decided to hit my first gay sauna on Thursday night, 4/15, by venturing to Club Orlando. I saw a hot hairy South American guy walk around nude with thick cock swaying. Followed him around at a respectful distance, lightly stroked his body and smooth ass when I got closer. He finally let me blow him in the Man Cave, paying attention to his happy trail, nipples and cock. He even let me kiss him as I jerked him. He didn’t come, he just resumed cruising with the towel wrapped around his neck. I finished myself off in one of those "cages" in the dark maze watching a beefy younger guy suck off a thin guy in a speedo next to me. I didn't want to interrupt a good thing (re the two younger guys), so I came quickly in my towel.

Popped by early Friday morning, 4/16, before my flight. Pickings were noticeably slimmer (a lot of saggy, ugly older men). I did see a nicer looking older gentlemen with a private room, door ajar, who had been teasing himself for several hours. Came back to his room, shut the door and we sucked and jerked each other off, coming almost at the same time. We both showered together and he went off to tan on the pool loungers.

illusionguy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Just got home from a meet with a guy I was chatting to on another site.I had been horny all day so when he invited me around I went. When I got there he was waiting at the door and told me to be very quiet.
He took me to his bedroom and shut the door then told me that his kids were asleep. That made me a bit worried but he started kissing me then got down and sucked me until I was hard then started kissing me again. and said he wanted me to fuck him so I got down and started to rim him. I rimmed him for about 10 minutes but I was nervous because of his kids and couldn't stay hard so couldn't fuck him. So I said he could fuck me.
He didn't have any lube so used some paw paw ointment as lube and laid me over his bed and fucked me for about 5 minutes until he had cum. He got me a towel to clean up because he said that he had blown a big 2 week load into me.
Now 20 minutes later it is leaking out of me and I would love him in me again.

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had sex a few hours ago in a men's sauna.

The other party was chubby guy, about 250 lbs, with a round face and a nice smile. His cock was quite a handful, but not long.

He said he was a bottom and asked to be fucked, so I obliged him. After I finished, we laid side by side, facing each other. I caressed his body and gave him kisses and nibbled his nipple with my lips so as not to leave any marks on his body. While I did, he finished off himself and shot his cum call over my groin.

We then left for the shower, dressed and we each went on our way. No names or contact were exchanged. If we were fated to meet and have sex again, we would.

51arledge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Earlier this morning. I had scheduled a "nude full service" with a massuer I found on another site. Originally, I was going to go to him yesterday morning, but he stopped responding to messages. Then he said he would be in my area last evening and asked to come to my house at 9:30 PM. I agreed to that and got all boned up about it....but he wasn't here at 10, said he was running late. I asked how late and he never responded. I'm typically an early to bed guy, so at 11 I texted and told him to forget it.
Then this morning, he texted me at 8:00 AM and said he could be here soon. I got ready for him and he got here around 9:00.
He was VERY good at massage, but because we were both rock hard, he was ready to fuck me within 15 minutes. Only the 4th time I've bottomed and he was the biggest and strongest!
He's not only a certified massage therapist, he's also a personal trainer at a couple of area gyms. 5'-10" 185# solid muscle, massive quads, rock hard glutes and I would estimate 9x7 cut cock.
He was gentle to start, but once he was in a few times, he was determined to pound my ass. Felt SO good! He had a condom on, and when he went to the bathroom to wash up, he saw my biggest dildo (still not as big as him!) and brought that back to the bed to play. He pumped me hard with that and I had an anal orgasm. Then he straddled my face with his balls in my mouth, his ass at my nose, and I jerked off with a massive load.
We showered together for a long while and had a nice conversation. I paid him well for my "massage" and we said our goodbyes.

It was the best bottom experience I've had, but I do wish I could find a FB with some emotional connection and no price tag!

MrTMT

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
About an hour ago, I made love to my wife, I'm a "morning" type person. I came first, but able to hang on and gave her the a few orgasm, then her pussy pulsated from the orgasm and pushed my cock out. Life's good.

D

deleted5698211

Just got home from giving an older new found friend who I had recently met, a blowjob. Two blowjobs actually. I have made it my sort of thing to suck a guy off (and he thinks that is that), and to end up sucking him again in short succession. What usually does it, is I will be pulling up is undies for him, albeit while still on my knees, and then as a thank you, I will kiss the head of his cock through his undies. From here, undies back down, cock in my mouth. Blowjob #2 hah

Just got home from giving an older new found friend who I had recently met, a blowjob. Two blowjobs actually. I have made it my sort of thing to suck a guy off (and he thinks that is that), and to end up sucking him again in short succession. What usually does it, is I will be pulling up is undies for him, albeit while still on my knees, and then as a thank you, I will kiss the head of his cock through his undies. From here, undies back down, cock in my mouth. Blowjob #2 hah

Can you make a trip to Philly?! :emoji_grin:

Reactions: Ky1292