Leo howard

Was there a sex scene with them or just the kiss
just two kiss scenes. Here was the first one.

tumblr_pvyrcaJQAW1vkr2nmo1_540.gifv

tumblr_pvyrcaJQAW1vkr2nmo2_540.gifv

tumblr_pvyrcaJQAW1vkr2nmo3_r1_540.gifv

Has anyone noticed that he hasn't been seen with his gf lately? I think he might be single

Has anyone noticed that he hasn't been seen with his gf lately? I think he might be single
Why would you make a duplicate post of something you already posted about?
Anyone notice Leo hasn't posted with his girlfriend for awhile? I wonder if they're broken up, and just remain as friends? If he is single, he gonna be getting alot of offers. I wish he were bi but I fr believe he's straight. Still worth a try tho

He's single, he even adopted a sheepdog puppy bc he liked the one him and Madeleine shared together. He's sexy asf frfr

Whose he making out with and where’s it from lol
i did not find thus scene. i think they decuded to cut it from the film in lover scorned. nothing from youtube either unless you git the uncut version then you luck

i did not find thus scene. i think they decuded to cut it from the film in lover scorned. nothing from youtube either unless you git the uncut version then you luck
It's in there, but it's towards the end of the film

It's in there, but it's towards the end of the film
are you sure? the scene where leo howard takes off his shirt while kissing the guy? i saw the part where he kisses the guy but he never took his shirt off