Letting A Buddy Play??

CURIOUS_8

Legendary Member
Media
Preface:

Sorry to keep throwing in the fact that I’m currently serving (now I will be retiring soon)

The relevancy is because I’m around a good grip of in shape, nice looking, (sometimes hung guys)

As a GenXr, I’m still shocked in knowing a good grip of these Joes that are so proud of their attributes, that they love the attention they get from mainly guys.

I’ve witnessed numerous times fucking Str8 Joes see a gay friend of ours ogle them, walk over, & just let them feel’em up as long as they want.

But most do tis privately

If it’s understood, “that’s it! I have a nice cock if you wanna paly with it you can. But that’s as far as it goes.

Question:

How many of you Str8 Bros are so proud of your cock, secure in your manhood, that you let a buddy give you’d some ‘harmless’ after noon cock worship?

Nothing more, nothing less

CURIOUS_8

Legendary Member
Media
Preface:

Sorry to keep throwing in the fact that I’m currently serving (now I will be retiring soon)

The relevancy is because I’m around a good grip of in shape, nice looking, (sometimes hung guys)

As a GenXr, I’m still shocked in knowing a good grip of these Joes that are so proud of their attributes, that they love the attention they get from mainly guys.

I’ve witnessed numerous times fucking Str8 Joes see a gay friend of ours ogle them, walk over, & just let them feel’em up as long as they want.

But most do tis privately

If it’s understood, “that’s it! I have a nice cock if you wanna paly with it you can. But that’s as far as it goes.

Question:

How many of you Str8 Bros are so proud of your cock, secure in your manhood, that you let a buddy give you’d some ‘harmless’ after noon cock worship?

Nothing more, nothing less

Attachments