Letting Women Know You Are Hung

D

deleted11823871

I let the ladies find out naturally in real life. I love the shock in their eyes when they pull down my pants. Probably helps that I have a bit of a baby face for the shock factor

jtheimpaler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Completely depends on the vibe, with the dawn of the tighter fitting Jean and sweats , most times
It’s just out there up front and centre
If I was pursuing a relationship I’d let her find out…. If I’m after a one night thing… it’s more than likely shel find out one way or another before the deed, after all, your looking for a quick sale haha

Having a smaller penis, i have always wondered what it would be like to be hung. Just curious, when you met a girl you like, do you hint you are hung, do you warn her or do you just let her find out naturally.

AtYourCervix10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
in a world where it's not cool to be straight anymore, and women are constantly re-defining themselves as demisexual, sapiosexiuals, a-sexual, pan-sexual, andro-sexual, non-binary, fluid, intersexual.... blah blah blah... i honestly dont care anymore.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Having a smaller penis, i have always wondered what it would be like to be hung. Just curious, when you met a girl you like, do you hint you are hung, do you warn her or do you just let her find out naturally.
Every woman I've been with has found out about my endowment the natural way. As a grow-er, not a show-er, it's not like I have a larger than average bulge in clothes. Maybe a few times, when a conversation with a woman has had some sexual banter (nothing explicit), I have hinted that I've had no complaints as to getting the job done.

AtYourCervix10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah. women would rather you talk to them and get to know them and leave the "dick biz" for later. they just don't care.

Every woman I've been with has found out about my endowment the natural way. As a grow-er, not a show-er, it's not like I have a larger than average bulge in clothes. Maybe a few times, when a conversation with a woman has had some sexual banter (nothing explicit), I have hinted that I've had no complaints as to getting the job done.

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have never hinted I am hung because if they actually see my very tiny penis it may increase the shock level. Having said that it is not uncommon that women assume I am well endowed and those that actually see how small I am are at the very least surprised.

Reactions: Gj816
D

deleted12590281

I don’t like tell women I have a 9 inch cock. One, how could it come up naturally? Two, it would seem so douchebaggy.

But when I was 18-19, living in my old, small town the word of dick sizes definitely got around. Girls talk about that shit. Especially if you’re so much bigger than anyone else. It was quite “useful” for me haha.

Sometimes tho, the bulls “tells” for itself. Especially in tight, newly washed pants. Or swim trunks. It’s impossible for my junk not to be quite visible in swim trunks, so the beach is where I get a lot of looks, stares and attention from women I don’t know.

PostPhobos

Loved Member
Media
Sometimes I enjoy this site and some of the people who come here.

Then there's the rest of the time where I see a bunch of grown adults oddly obsessing over an anatomical feature. Makes me feel like I took an incorrect turn in life somewhere. I guess the site is named for it yet it somehow still disappoints on the regular.

Weird.

D

deleted39601

Never ever, tell someone you are hung. It's not becoming. If you have to tell people you are king, then you are not king. Once a friend bragged about how big he was and he was absolutely sure he was the largest out of the 4 of us on a camping trip. So i said nothing, but the others wanted to compare..... we dropped our pants, and by a very small margin, i appeared bigger (i have a large flaccid cock, perhaps he was bigger when hard) He was hamulated, gutted, I just remember him stretching his dick out in frustration, next to me. The sad thing was He had a big cock, and nothing to feel gutted about, he should have been happy to see he was the same size as me, and larger than the rest. BUT because he advertised as way above all of us.... it was a disappointment.

Girls don't care really either, if you talk up your dick the may assume you are an ass or smaller then what you talk about.

There was this new Sheila in our group of friends i was crushing on her hard, she was so cute. She just broke up with her ex and was openly telling us all he was "hung like a baby carrot". I made the comment, "Come on, baby carrots are still good too, or so i have been told". She laughed, said "your probably still bigger then this guy"...Here was a perfect opportunity to say something, but I didn't, she could be lying about her ex in anger right?.....................anyways.., later we did hook up, as we were making out, she reached for my package, i was filling my pants with a semi by then, she says "you fucking lier!, at least you have big cock, but not a big head" That was far more satisfying, for her and for me just to find out.

tallmarriedprof

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
she says "you fucking lier!, at least you have big cock, but not a big head" That was far more satisfying, for her and for me just to find out.

LOVE this -- and precisely how I play it.

Frankly, i love having a big cock. But I don't want a lover who wants me just for the big cock.