Levi Gaylor (treasures_of_tubbs)

Just now saw this guy on my Instagram explore page. Crazy that you just made this thread a couple hours ago. Maybe you just saw him too.

I would've guessed he had an onlyfans he's promoting; his Insta is almost nothing but his dick print and ass but for seemingly no purpose. I can't find an OF or anything. And yeah, looks like he's straight and married... kinda strange

• Haha
Reactions: email28anonimo
Just now saw this guy on my Instagram explore page. Crazy that you just made this thread a couple hours ago. Maybe you just saw him too.

I would've guessed he had an onlyfans he's promoting; his Insta is almost nothing but his dick print and ass but for seemingly no purpose. I can't find an OF or anything. And yeah, looks like he's straight and married... kinda strange
wow! his wife records everything of his butt and he has a video wearing a bathing suit showing his ass next to his own father. must be bisexual. I want to smell his pink blonde anus. 😔

I'm still trying to figure this guy out 😅
Looked through a lot of his TikToks; he gladly accepts speedo gifts from men, and reacts positively to people's comments on how revealing some of them are; but there are somehow no comments of people asking if he has an onlyfans, which I find kind of hard to believe. I'm not sure why he would delete those sort of comments if he doesn't even have one, and is being this overtly suggestive on social media already...

This has to be some kind of very specific non-nude exhibitionism that he and/or his wife is into 🤷‍♂️

His boy next door looks and body type along with all this exhibitionism and seeming so gay yet somehow not is really hot to me

450578102_509629694968801_4188711426522175653_n.jpg

I'm still trying to figure this guy out 😅
Looked through a lot of his TikToks; he gladly accepts speedo gifts from men, and reacts positively to people's comments on how revealing some of them are; but there are somehow no comments of people asking if he has an onlyfans, which I find kind of hard to believe. I'm not sure why he would delete those sort of comments if he doesn't even have one, and is being this overtly suggestive on social media already...

This has to be some kind of very specific non-nude exhibitionism that he and/or his wife is into 🤷‍♂️

His boy next door looks and body type along with all this exhibitionism and seeming so gay yet somehow not is really hot to me

View attachment 144639621
We need him in seancody.com