Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What you mean like come out as gay? Also I think Rhys is quite genuine yeah he’s taking advantage but that’s what only fans is used for 50% of the time... he know who his audience is and plays to it and good for him! He’s hot to me, just think his content is boring /repetitive

brightonbatty

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What you mean like come out as gay? Also I think Rhys is quite genuine yeah he’s taking advantage but that’s what only fans is used for 50% of the time... he know who his audience is and plays to it and good for him! He’s hot to me, just think his content is boring /repetitive
Any suggestions how it can be hotter? More experimental?

fitandeager

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So many rumours locally for a so called straight man to literally spend 24/7 on Snapchat etc either wanking playing with his arse etc he is either a closet gay or some freak. It’s not natural and he has no job so very strange. No bird is going to want to settle down with a bloke like that.

Reactions: SebastianBa

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Any suggestions how it can be hotter? More experimental?
Don’t get me wrong he’s got a slamming body and his dick is really hot! I just think if he did some more experimental stuff that would be great! If he took some tips from the really popular cammers like Jake Orion etc and be more verbal, if it’s just you and the camera you need to set a scene for your audience, not just another fit guy jacking off.

But that’s just me...

brightonbatty

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don’t get me wrong he’s got a slamming body and his dick is really hot! I just think if he did some more experimental stuff that would be great! If he took some tips from the really popular cammers like Jake Orion etc and be more verbal, if it’s just you and the camera you need to set a scene for your audience, not just another fit guy jacking off.

But that’s just me...
noted! definitely able to do the more verbal.
maybe some role play?
any scenarios for some good content?

Reactions: doctorwholove

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
noted! definitely able to do the more verbal.
maybe some role play?
any scenarios for some good content?
Wait what? I’m confused...

A lot of guys like the whole sub Dom thing so that might be something interesting for him to do? Alain lamas is a hot solo performer too but that might be more personal preference

A800

Expert Member
Media
I've seen on fab guys liam j is having all his accounts removed or blocked as some creep is posting the confirmations that he reported him and they have blocked his accounts. I think Rhys will be the same. Once instagram, Snapchat etc block you account as soon as they get wise that you have opened a new account they instantly block it. Some real idiots getting theses lads accounts blocked as less for us to see free

nickname_10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've seen on fab guys liam j is having all his accounts removed or blocked as some creep is posting the confirmations that he reported him and they have blocked his accounts. I think Rhys will be the same. Once instagram, Snapchat etc block you account as soon as they get wise that you have opened a new account they instantly block it. Some real idiots getting theses lads accounts blocked as less for us to see free
What is “fab”? And what did Liam do that all his accounts have been reported?