Life In The Dales

silverstar2003

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
OLDER   GUYS S YSS   3333.jpg

Chapter 1

The afternoon was fine for the middle of October I was glad I d taken a trip out into the countryside. I followed the path alongside the reservoir. The sun was shining, there were silverbirch trees growing at the waters edge, there were butterflies and dragonflies, it was a wonderful place.
I stopped and looked out across the water and away to the green hills in the distance.
The Yorkshire countryside was all around me, the hills, dales and valleys. Looking at that wonderful scenery I was sure that Id made the right decision to move up here from London. Up here in the North, life was lived at a slower, less frenetic pace. Here in the North it did nt take long to leave the city behind and escape into lovely countryside like this.
I was enjoying my work at Higham's Department Store in Leeds where I was assistant manager of the Men's Department. I d worked there for less than a year, but already I felt secure and settled.
I d always worked in Men's fashion, right from being a 16 year old boy in London, now , at age 23 , I felt that I knew a lot about the retail business. The future looked good, I wanted to progress in store management, I wanted to make my way up the ladder, perhaps even go into Women's fashion one day.... who knows.
That was my secret ambition, Women's fashion, high couture.... that's where all the money is.
Women are the peacocks of the species, they understand fashion and they dress for display. Men just dress to look conventional, they don t want to stand out in the crowd, the days of Beau Brummel are long gone.
I walked on along the path enjoying the afternoon sunshine and the scenery . I let my mind wander where it will. The path eventually led up onto the road. I saw a car park on the other side with trees growing all around. I noticed about 6 cars parked as I walked over and went into the toilets.
I entered one of the cubicles and closed the door. There was lots of grafitti on the walls, most of it written with black marker pen. I unzipped and got my cock out as I stood there reading the messages and looking at the obscene drawings. I got an erection just thinking about other guys and their bulging cocks.
Just then I heard footsteps. Someone entered the toilet and walked over to the latrine, then I heard him unzip. There was a hole in the door, I could just about see him. He was a middle aged guy dressed in a dark blue sweater. He looked around for a second then looked down at the latrine. A minute or two later he turned his body slightly, I could see he had an erection, I could see his cock with a red knob on the end. He looked round towards me again, it was as if he knew that I was in there watching him.
He appeared a lot older than me, perhaps in his late 40's , but that did nt worry me , he had a nice thick cock and he was showing it off to me , he turning me on. I got a massive erection as he stroked his lovely cock giving me a good view of it. I pushed the door open a few inches and let him see my cock.
He walked over and put his hand inside the door. He began to wank me off, that felt so good. I opened the door wider and got hold of his cock. He was a stocky guy, his hair slightly receding, I should say he was about 5 ft 10 ins. We did a little mutual masturbation while he kept a wary eye on the outer door in case anyone came in.
I felt relaxed , it was October, a quiet time of the year. It was also midweek so there were nt that many people about. His cock felt great, nice and thick with a red knob on the end, his balls were big and full, I cupped them in my hand.
We were having a sexual encounter in a public place. There was a sense of danger but that only heightened my sexual pleasure. We were breaking the law too, I m sure there were fines and other penalties if we were discovered by the police.
However, I did nt give a toss about the stuffin law , I was having a good time, I was having a great erotic experience, life does nt get any sweeter.

Suddenly the guy let go of my cock and zipped himself up. He began to walk out then turned at the doorway and gestured for me to follow .
I went out and followed him across the car park, over the road and down to the reservoirs edge. We followed the path for 200 yards or so , to a special place he knew. It was a kind of dead end with trees and braken all around.
" We re safe here, " he smiled, " don t worry, we won t be disturbed. " With that , he took his cock out and began masturbating. I undid the top button of my trousers and he put his hand down . We kissed as I got hold of his cock and felt it getting hard. I began to have a massive erection as his hand went down inside my panties , wow , this was heaven.
The guy who had hold of my cock was Fred Davies, he was age 52. He was familiar with that area, the car park and reservoir, it was his happy hunting ground.
His trousers were round his knees as I knelt down and pulled his y fronts right down. I stroked his cock and pulled the skin back. His cock felt good, I wanked it slowly and watched the red knob go in and out of the foreskin. Fred put his head back and sighed, I knew that he was waiting for me to suck him off. I put my hand on his buttocks, the skin was soft and white. I gently rubbed his buttocks while at the same time my right hand slowly wanked his lovely cock.
I knelt down on the grass and took that red knob in my mouth. I put both my hands on Fred's buttocks as he started to gently thrust his cock in and out of my mouth.
Sunbeams were shining through the tree canopy, I could hear birdsong in the distance. This was love in the open air, love out in the fields where it was always meant to be.
I put my toungue round the rim of his red knob, it felt fantastic in my mouth. I ran my hands up and down his thighs as Fred put his hands on the back of my head and pulled me to him as his cock went in and out. At last he was about to come so he withdrew and I wanked him off till at last he spurted his load. I watched his cum spurt out onto the grass.
I was almost cumming myself, it did nt take me long to spurt my load too.
" Fuckin hell that was fantastic, " said Fred , passing me a tissue from his back pocket. "Is this your first time here ? I ve never seen you before. "
I told him that it was the first time I d been in that area.
I went on to tell him a little about myself, that I lived in a small flat in Leeds, that I worked at Higham's Department Store in the city centre and that I was age 23.
" 23, ! " said Fred , " God, I can double that and then add some more ! " .

Yes at 52 he was more than twice my age, but that did nt worry me. I was new to the area and looking for contacts, I liked Fred, I liked what I saw, I wanted to see him again.
We went back to his car and chatted for a while.
I d only just met him yet I felt relaxed and at ease with him, funny how sex between men breaks down all the barriers.
He told me that he worked as a supervisor and lived in Bingley. "It's not far from Leeds as the crow flies, " he said, "you ll have to come down and see me at my place, " he said, putting his hand on my knee and rubbing up and down my thigh.
" Yes, I d like that, " I said , smiling .
He put his hand on my crotch. We kissed as he pressed my cock and I began to get erect again. I unzipped and let him get his hand inside my panties.
We arranged to meet the following Saturday afternoon. He told me that he d be in the car park around 3 o clock. I told him that 3 o clock would be fine. With that I zipped up , left the car and continued on my way.

I walked back down to the reservoir and began to retrace my steps along the path. Already it was 3 pm , I knew that I wanted to catch the 5 o clock bus back to Leeds.
It was a pleasant walk that afternoon, the air was mild for October and the sun was shining through thin, high cloud. It was a bonus to get such fine, mild days so late in the year. As I walked along I thought about my encounter with Fred and our little tryst in that private den, protected by trees and bracken. That whole area, the car park and toilet must be a place for gay encounters I decided, it was the perfect venue, especially at this time of year. I wondered how many men Fred had met back there.
The car park and reservoir was a place that Fred drove out to perhaps once a week to have a walk, to take the air and perhaps make a gay encounter.
For most single, gay guys, doing it for yourself is OK, watching videos is OK, but at least once a week you feel the need to get out and make human contact. You feel the need to have some kind of sexual liason, some sexual release, its only natural after all !
It was nice as I walked along the path , to think back to our little encounter, to think about holding his cock in my hand and then sucking him off. That meeting had been the highlight of my country ramble, it had made my day worthwhile. I was pleased that I d met up with Fred, I felt excited at the prospect of meeting him again in just 3 days time. Chapter 2. It was lucky that I still had a few days left of my 3 weeks anual holiday to use up. Mr Seagrove, the manager of the Mens Department was nt too happy that I was having a Saturday off at such short notice but I knew he would rather I took the time off now, in October, than during the busy Christmas period.
Mr Seagrove was manager of the Mens Department and I was the assistant manager. Yes , he was the boss, but with his extended, alcoholic lunches and afternoons spent on the golf course, it often felt like I was the department manager in all but name. Certainly the staff saw it that way and came to me whenever they wanted things doing or quick decisions made.
Mr Seagrove's long absences during the working week put more of the workload onto me it's true, but I did nt object. I was getting good business experience and taking on more and more responsibility. In the end, that could only be to the good , and besides, I was nt afraid of hard work !
I worked long hours at Higham's Department Store but the time always seemed to fly , there was always so much to do. There were meetings with management, meetings with buyers, meetings with staff and always mountains of paperwork to get through.
As assistant manager I had to keep everyone happy, not least the poor, harrassed customers. It was hard work but I never complained. I loved my job and I was learning something new every day. I felt sure that, little by little, day by day, I was climbing the ladder of success.

OLDER   GUYS S SDFSDFFFFYSS   3SDFSDF333.jpg

My flat was right in the centre of Leeds, only 200 yards from the bus station and not too far from the train station. My flat was nothing special, just a kitchen , lounge and bedroom. I did nt give the place much thought as I planned to buy a house in the near future, finances permitting. The flat was convenient, I could walk to work and, being in the centre of the city, everything was at hand. I had a car in my lock up garage but more often than not I took the bus or the train on my excursions into the countryside. I found the bus and train to be a lot less hassle, I could sit there , relax and and watch the countryside go sailing by. I did nt have to worry about the traffic or parking.
I found that I was only using my car for trips to the supermarket and other shopping expeditions. I ve never understood the way some guys worship their cars, and almost make them into a fetish, I suppose I just was nt a car person.
It was nt long before Saturday came around and then, once again , I took the bus out of Leeds and into the Yorkshire dales. I went over the exact same route I took the Wednesday before. Everything seemed familiar, the roads, the villages, the footpaths. Soon I was walking on the overgrown foot path beside the reservoir. I felt relaxed, there was plenty of time and it was great to be back in the countryside. I was looking forward to meeting up with Fred once again, I had a great feeling of anticipation.
At the same time the thought was there in the back of my mind that he might not turn up, that I might be stood up ! but what the hell, it was a fine October day, if nothing more, I 'd have a good day out. I walked down to the edge of the reservoir. There was a kind of sandy shale down there and trees growing right down to the waters edge. I looked out across the water to the blue, grey hills in the distance. Above in the sky there were grey clouds but there were big patches of blue also. It was a fine day, a good day to be out and about.
It was October 1980. At that time it was looking very likely that Ronald Reagan would win the race for the Whitehouse. The prospect of having a B Movie actor as President did nt seem to phase the American public, a cynic would say that they'd lost all contact with reality years ago. Meanwhile in Britain the Greenham Common women were protesting about nuclear weapons , particularly cruise missiles, being deployed at British air bases. 1980 was also the year that the Russians invaded Afghanistan. A terrible bomb blast killed 84 people in an Italian railway station that year and of course the Middle East was in turmoil. Yes, as per usual, the world was full of violence and mayhem. Over in New York, John Lennon did nt know it but he only had a few short weeks to live.
I wondered if there would ever be an end to the world's suffering and violence, but what could I do ? I was just one individual. Like so many other people I just shrugged my shoulders and carried on living my own little life , day by day.
The 1970s had been a hedonistic decade, at least in the UK and USA. Gay clubs and pubs had sprung up in every town and city, stars like David Bowie and Iggy Pop had made the gay scene hip and a thriving gay culture had came into being , especially in the big cities like London and New York. The 1970s had been a great decade for "coming out " and so many guys and gals had done just that.
There were no clouds on the horizon in the 70's, the word "aids " was unknown, it was nt a part of the vocabulary. For my part, I did nt feel disadvantaged or in any way discriminated by being gay, it seemed quite natural to me. I was sexually attracted to men, that's just the way it was, I could nt change that, nor did I really want to.
I continued walking along the path beside the reservoir.

to be continued
OLDER   GUYS S YSS   3SDFSDF333.jpg

Reactions: Danran and B_er

silverstar2003

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
OLDER   GUYS S YSS   3SSDSDFDFSDF333.jpg

It was mid October and the fresh greens of summer were giving way to the yellow and gold of autumn. Tall reeds at the waters edge were yellow as were many of the leaves on the silver birch trees. All of nature was slowly dying as cruel winter approached, as the snows and frosts of January drew ever nearer.
I reached the car park at just after 3 pm and saw Fred sat there waiting in his car. I walked over and jumped in the passenger seat. We chatted for a while and then set off on the journey to Bingley. As we drove along I unzipped and took my cock out, I quickly got an erection.
Fred smiled and took hold of my cock, " lovely , " he said.
He drove along with one hand on the driving wheel and one hand on my cock. " Steady Fred, " I said, " it's not a gear stick !"
The conversation eventually turned to sport, not my strong point.

Fred was a cricket fan and began talking about Kerry Packer the Australian billionaire who had set up World Series Cricket.
The reason he had set up this rival cricket organization was mainly so that his TV station could televise the matches to Australias cricket mad population.
His big money offers were attracting some of the world' s top players, including the England captain Tony Greg . All this was threatening to sabotage the traditional game of cricket as more and more top players were lured in by Kerry Packer's big bucks.
I racked my brains to remember the test matches of the summer. The West Indies had played 5 test matches that year. Botham, Gower and co had battled manfully to beat them , but in the end , almost inevitably, the West Indies won the series.
During the conversation as we drove along Fred often mentioned someone called Frank. I soon worked out that this was his mate , his drinking buddy, someone he watched sport with on TV .
At last we reached Fred's house on the outskirts of Bingley. It was a large, detached house with three floors in a nice suburban area, the street was tree lined, which is always a good sign. Inside the house the rooms were spacious and furnished in a plain, no nonsense style. Fred lived there alone with just a yorkshire terrier for company.
" The house is too big for one person , " he said, " but I ve got a big family, lots of brothers and sisters, so the spare rooms come in handy when they come over to visit."
We sat on the couch and opened a couple of cans of lager. There was a video player underneath the TV and Fred put on a gay video.
Watching gay sex as explicit as that was new to me, I was surprised how hot they were, it was triple x and then a lot more besides !
"They'd never pass action as hot as this over here, " said Fred, " it's from Germany, Frank smuggled it in from a trip to Munich last summer. "
It was nt long before Fred had got his hand down my panties.
I lay back on the sofa and let him have his way. I was getting a massive erection from watching the video , now Fred's wandering hand was turning me on too.
Soon he d got my trousers off and my panties down to my knees as he sucked my cock. I sat back drinking a glass of lager and watching the video while Fred gave me felato. I was nt going to cum, I can hold an erection for a long time. I was just enjoying that feeling of having a hard on.
Soon Fred was stripped down to his vest and undies.
I looked at his hair, slightly receding, I looked at his blue , grey eyes. At age 52 he was still a handsome guy. True, he had a bit of a tummy but his body was quite fit , his skin soft and white. I was enjoying our little tryst on the couch sitting there in front of the coal fire, I thought that maybe later we could go to bed together.
I took Fred's cock in my hand and pulled back the foreskin, that red knob appeared, I gently squeezed his cock and cupped his big balls in my hand. I wanted to suck him off, I wanted to get that lovely red knob in my mouth.
I thought back to the afternoon when we went down to the reservoir , when we went to that secret place. Out there, even though we were sheltered by trees, there was always the chance of being spotted by someone, perhaps a guy walking his dog. There, in the privacy of Fred's lounge we could relax, we could indulge in a bit of hot sex with no worries. I was glad I d met up with Fred, he was easy going, he was well hung, we were going to have lots of fun together.
The lager was taking effect, I m not a big drinker so even one can of lager has a big effect on me. By that time the lager was also having an effect on my bladder, I had to go to the loo.

The bathroom was on the first floor, I went up there wearing just my panties and a pair of socks . There were 3 bedrooms on that floor I got a glance of one as I walked past, I saw a tidy, smart room with a double bed and stylish lamps on each side. I walked along the landing and saw a staircase leading up to the top floor which had two more bedrooms. rooms that Fred used as storerooms.
When I returned to the lounge Fred was talking on the phone. " I ve got my mate Steve here, " I heard him say, " yes he's here now, he's well hung Frank " he winked at me and laughed down the phone, " I know you like that Frank , " he said.
I was a bit surprised to hear Fred talk like that down the phone.
" Yes, come on over Frank, " he went on, " and bring a bottle. "
At last Fred put the phone down, "That was my mate Frank, " he said , " he often comes round Saturday afternoons on his way back from Leeds, you don t mind do you ? "
"No " I said , " the more the merrier ! "
Underneath I was a bit miffed, Fred could at least have consulted me before inviting his mate over, but who was I to complain, I was just a guest in Fred's house.
Fred opened another couple of cans of lager and we sat there drinking while he told me about his mate Frank James. Frank was nt just his mate , he was his employer too. I remembered that Fred had told me he was a supervisor, well the supervising he did was looking after Frank's chain of bread shops in and around Leeds.
It was a little chain of shops each one called " The Granary. " Originally they were bread shops but over time they had developed into selling bread and confectionery.
Fred's job was to travel around and keep an eye on things.
He had to keep a record of daily receipts , he had to do the banking and not least, he had to keep the staff happy.
He was really the eyes and ears of his boss, he was Frank's right hand man.
Frank James was age 62. He lived in in a large house 30 miles from Leeds with splendid views of the Wharfedale valley.
Fred told me that Frank had been married but now he was divorced with a daughter Karen age 34. She was well set up, he had made Karen a director of the firm.
" Even when he was married Frank had gay affairs, " said Fred, " his wife knew all about them . She put up with them for a while, but in the end it became too much and she sued for a divorce. "
Fred smiled, " she did very well out of the divorce settlement I can tell you !"
"You see, with all these shops, Frank is a rich man , his main problem in life is working out how to spend all his lolly. "

In fact one of the ways Frank spent his lolly was to take regular trips to the island of Malta . The climate is warm and sunny down there all the year round.
" Frank loves the island " said Fred, " and travels there at least 4 times a year. He always stays in the same 5 star hotel and often in the exact same suite overlooking the harbour.
The more Fred told me about Frank the more relaxed I felt about him. I was beginning to look forward to meeting him.
"Thats how we met, " continued Fred, " we met in a gay pub in Leeds 10 years ago. We hit it off and became good mates. In the end he offered me the job of supervisor and I ve never looked back. "
" My job with The Granary has paid for this place, " he went on, " before I met Frank I was living in a terraced house in Keighley ..... with an outside loo !"
Fred smiled at the memory. " Now look at me ! "
Fred reached over and ran his hand over my chest, over my stomach and then down inside my panties. I got a massive erection. The German video was still playing on the TV with the sound turned down cos neither of us understood a word of German. The young German guys looked quite fit though.
I lay back on the cushions as Fred wanked me nice and gently and then began to suck my cock. The coal fire in the grate felt warm on my legs. I finished off my glass of lager as my cock went in and out of Fred's mouth. That second can of lager was making me tipsy.
I thought of Frank , he would soon be here, he was 62, I wondered what he d be like.
I was feeling so horny, I could nt wait to meet him. to be continue Chapter 3.
At around 5 pm Fred went into the kitchen to prepare a snack. I sat there , watching the video. I knew that Frank would be arriving any minute and I suddenly felt a bit self conscious sitting there in just my panties.
I put my trousers back on and my shirt. Feeling a bit less conspicuous I sat back on the cushions and continued watching TV . They were showing the football results

Totenham Hospur 2 Leicester City 1
Manchester City 4 Aston Villa 2
and so it went on , the football results, a weekly ritual watched by millions of people all over the country, many of them checking their coupons to see if they d won the jackpot, maybe £125,000 !
Personally I did nt have that much interest in sport but one result caught my eye,
Leeds 1 Manchester United 3
That was the very match that Frank had been to that afternoon. It was a disastrous result for Leeds, Man United were their biggest rival. Man United were the glamorous team from the other side of the Pennines.
To get beaten by them at home by such a margin was a disaster.
Just at that moment the doorbell rang , it was Frank. Fred answered the door and led him into the lounge.
" Frank, this is Steve, " said Fred. Frank came forward and shook my hand. " Hi Steve " , he said.
" I wish we could meet in happier circumstances, but 3 . 1 .... bloody ell ! " he turned to Fred who began laughing.
" I heard the result on the radio Frank, sounds like it was a slaughter. "
" We were nt in it Fred, " said Frank, taking off his sheepskin coat, " bloody ell, I need a drink to drown my sorrows. "
Frank was about 5' 9 " with silver, grey hair that was receding now that he was in his early 60s. He had soft, blue eyes behind those gold rimmed spectacles. On first impressions he seemed quite a pleasant guy .
I sat back on the couch and he came and stood in front of me on the rug with his back to the fire . Fred left the room to return to the kitchen.
" It was the slaughter of the innocents, " said Frank, " it was the first division playing the second. "
I knew there was a bitter rivalry between the two football clubs. Back in the 1960s Man United won the European Cup, they were the glamour side back then with players like George Best and Bobby Charlton. They were the team that got all the attention and coverage in the newspapers and TV.
" Who's your team then ? " Frank asked me as he stood there warming his hands by the fire. "
" Er, I don t really have a team, " I said rather weakly. I felt like a bit of a wimp.
Just then Fred entered the room carrying a tray with 3 pork pies and a pot of mustard.
Frank sat down in the easy chair by the fire and Fred sat next to me on the couch as we tucked into the pork pies and watched the last of the football results on TV.
These guys are pretty hot on sport I thought to myself as I sat there listening to them talk. I felt a bit out of it as sport is nt exactly my strong point. I just about knew enough to get by in the conversation.
to be continued

2f07DFGDFGDFGDFGD.jpg

silverstar2003

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
PETER  USTINOV  VV VV.jpg

Later we sat there as Frank gave us a ball by ball account of the match. A visit by Man United was always a big occasion wherever they played in the country. For Leeds it was the big grudge match of the season. Frank got to see virtually all of the home matches as he had a season ticket. When he could nt go through business commitments or holidays in Malta, he passed the ticket on to Fred, who was only too happy to go to Elland Road and keep his seat warm.
Fred passed me another can of lager , cool from the fridge and poured out two glasses of whiskey for himself and Frank. I looked across at Frank and wondered what he d look like naked. Perhaps before the end of the night I d get to know.
Frank got to the end of his narrative about the match then asked, "What about you two, have you had a good time this afternoon ? "
Fred looked at me and smiled, he rubbed his hand up and down my thigh. " Yeah, we ve had a lot of fun, " he said, " one way or another. "
He winked at Frank who had a knowing smile on his face.
" It used to be against the law you know, that kind of thing, " said Frank , " you used to go to prison for it !"
Fred laughed, " and it was going on in there too ! " he said.
Frank had had a good day out at the match, (except for the result), now he had called in to see his mate for a whiskey and the prospect of some hanky panky.
I sat there drinking my glass of lager and listening to their conversation, I was feeling relaxed and a bit light headed. This was fun, I was glad that I d met up with Fred on that Wednesday afternoon, now here I was in his lovely home drinking his lager and feeling randy.
It was nt long before I had to go to the loo for a call of nature. I went up the stairs and into the spacious bathroom. There was a large bath on the far side of the room with old fashioned looking taps. To the left of that was a modern shower.
A few moments later I heard footsteps and Frank walked into the bathroom. He walked over to the sink and began washing his hands.
" Yer pointin Percy at the porcelain are ya ? " he said grinning. I d finished having a wee but I did nt put my cock away, instead I felt myself getting a hard on. As Frank was stood there washing his hands I could see that he was looking at my cock. Showing it off to a guy for the first time always turns me on . Before long I was getting a massive erection.
I undid the top button of my pants and opened them up to let him get a good view.
" Oh my," said Frank, " you are well endowed , " He dried his hands on the towel and just stood there staring at my cock. Next I felt his hand on my backside and then he got hold of my cock with his left hand.

" You are a big boy are nt you " he said, slowly wanking me off and running his hand inside my shirt, right up my back, " we ll have to do something about that won t we "
His voice echoed in the large bathroom . I did nt answer I just stood there letting this old guy feel me up. The fact that he was older than me, a lot older, did nt worry me. It was the first time that I had met him and he seemed like a nice guy, besides he had a gentle touch. He stroked my cock and then cupped my balls in his hand. There was no rush or hurry, we had all the time in the world. I did nt want to come I was enjoying the feeling of having a hard on and Frank was enjoying feeling me up.

" Come on , " said Frank at last , and he led me out of the bathroom and into the bedroom opposite. He switched on the light and we walked over to the bed.
"Take your trousers off and your panties, " said Frank, " lets see you stripped off. "
I nearly said... what about you !...... after all he had nt so much as unzipped his flies so far.
Instead I meekly obeyed his orders , I stripped off and stood there before him in just my woolen hiking socks.
He came towards me and put one hand around my waist, with the other hand he grabbed my cock which was still erect. " Oh you re a lovely lad, " he said and kissed me on the cheek, " you re well endowed too, we re gonna have such fun together."
I'm 5. 10 so I was taller than him by a couple of inches. I stood there and let him play with my cock, I was feeling so horny , I wanted him to get undressed too.
" Go on, get into bed, " he said at last, pointing to the double bed.
"What about Fred ? " I said, he ll be wondering where we are . "
" Don t worry about Fred, " said Frank, " he likes watching those Saturday shows, Bobby Davro and all that, he won t even miss us. "
I got into bed and pulled the sheets up to my neck. I watched as Frank began to strip off. He seemed quite at home in Fred s bedroom, well in fact it was nt Fred s own bedroom it was one of his guest rooms. Soon Frank was stripped down to just his panties. He'd got a bit of a tummy I noticed , but his legs were quite slim.
He took off his panties and stood there in the nude.
I looked at his cock and his grey pubic hair. He was well hung, his cock looked out of proportion for his body.
He wanked and pulled his cock a few times , perhaps he was showing off.
" Well , what do you think ? " he said , displaying his cock to me.
" Very nice , " I said, my head resting on the pillow as I stared at his cock. Down below the sheets I had a massive erection. I stared at his cock, I could nt wait for him to get into bed beside me and let me get hold of that lovely cock.
At last he pulled the sheets back and got into bed beside me. He sat up in bed , took his gold rimmed glasses off and put them on the bedside table. He then snuggled down in the bed, put his arms around me and pressed his cock against mine. I could smell whiskey on his breath as he kissed me on the lips. I put my hand around his waist and pressed my erection against him.
" Oh Steve, " he said and kissed me again.
His body was quite smooth and his skin soft. It was a nice little body, even that little tum. I felt his cock, he was well hung, but his cock was flaccid, he was nt getting a rock hard erection like me.
That did nt matter to me, his cock felt nice, he was age 62 after all. I squose his cock in my hand then pressed our cocks together as Frank kissed me and put his tongue in my mouth.
I was nt really into french kissing , but I let him do it, the whiskey made his tongue taste nice.
I guess I was still a little tipsy and light headed from the lager, I was letting things happen, I was letting Frank have his way with me.
He was in bed with a 24 year old guy, he was probably getting off on that, but I did nt care.
It was warm under the sheets, his cock felt so good in my hand , I wanted to play with it all night long.

Chapter 4.
While we were up in the bedroom getting it on, Fred was downstairs watching TV. We d been away for so long he must have known that something was happening. Frank and Fred had been mates for 10 years or more. They were still good mates but the sex side of their relationship was nt what it used to be. They still met regularly at each others houses to have a drink together and watch football or cricket on the TV. Of course also, there was the business side of their relationship.
They were very close , they even told each other about their sex lives and any recent encounters they might have had .
There were gay bars and gay clubs in and around Leeds but both Fred and Frank felt they were getting a little too long in the tooth for the gay scene. Instead they were more likely to go to private parties, discreet get togethers in friends houses where they could socialize and meet new people. It was a kind of networking among a certain class of people in that area. At one of those parties you might meet married men who were looking for something different and wanted to experiment a little.
The flamboyant guys could go to the gay bars and clubs but lots of other guys prefered a safer , more private environment.
Lying in bed with me, Frank was in a private, safe environment. We were warm , lying there together under the clean, white sheets, Frank kissing my nipple while his right hand wanked my cock. I just lay back and let him have his way. He came up and lay his head on the pillow beside me, his hand pressing our cocks together.
" What are you doing ? " he asked, " are you staying the night with Fred ? "
" No way, " I said, " I m getting the 9 o clock train back to Leeds. "
" OK, " he said, " that's no problem, I ll be leaving about 8. 30, I ll drop you off at the station. "
He kissed me and rubbed his hand over my chest. H e moved his hand down to my stomach then down to my cock. I felt his tongue come in my mouth again as his hand wanked me harder and harder, I felt I was going to cum. Suddenly he pulled the sheets back and went down in the bed.
I opened my legs as he began sucking my cock. All the while he sucked me he ran his hands up and down my thighs, he knew just how to turn a young guy on.
Moments later Fred came in the room.
" Are you two guys having fun ? " he asked smiling down at us. He watched us lying there, he could see I was about to come. He unzipped and got a hard on in just a few seconds. He stood there wanking himself then came close to the pillow. He leaned over me with his hand on the headboard . His cock looked lovely with that red knob going in and out of the foreskin.
I could nt resist, I took it in my mouth and sucked it , it tasted so nice. I put my arm around Fred's waist and pulled him too me.

I was having a threesome with two guys I d never even met a week ago ! I was gettin it on with two older guys and I was going to come at any minute.
In the end I came in Frank's mouth. He knew what was happening , he knew I was going to cum but he did nt withdraw, instead he swallowed my cum.
Moments later Fred said he was cumming and gave me the chance to withdraw. I lay back on the pillow and watched him spurt his load into a couple of kleenex on the bedside table.
I felt satisfied, it had been a hot session, my first time in bed with Frank, I hoped it would nt be the last.
We left Fred's house at 8 .30. I thanked him for a great time and I thanked him for the drink and the pies. Fred was going to spend the rest of the evening watching TV and having a couple of drinks. Around 10.30 he d go out for some fresh air and walk his Yorkshire terrier on the usual circuit. He d be back home by 11 and in bed by 11 30 , it was a regular routine.
I got into Frank's BMW and we drove the short distance to the station.
" I enjoyed that, " said Frank , " running his hand up and down my thigh, how about we do it all over again at my place. "

My place was the detached bungalow in Wharfedale that Fred had told me about. I was curious, I wanted to go there, I wanted to go there and have sex with Frank.
We got to the station and parked in the empty car park. It was only 8. 40 so we had a little time to chat.
" Im not far from the village of Rydale, " he said and he passed me a card. " My phone number's on there Steve, give me a bell and lets arrange a get together. "
He began to chuckle and rubbed my crotch. "Oh, you re a lovely lad, " he said . I began to feel myself getting an erection once again.

Frank reached over and pressed a button that made the seats recline.
I could just see Frank's face in the lights from the station as we kissed and his hand pressed my crotch.
I undid the top button of my trousers and he put his hand down. It felt so sexy sitting there in Franks car getting it on in the half light from the station lamps.
If we d had enough time I think we d probably have got down to it once again, but it was late, I had to go.
" I ve had a great time Frank , " I said, "it's been nice meeting you and I d love to see you again. Don t worry by the way, I ll be on the blower to arrange a meet up , without fail.
I walked across the car park and as I entered the station I heard Frank bib his horn as he drove away.

The air felt cold, it was mid October. It was nice to be out on a Saturday night, theres always more of a buzz on a Saturday night with lots of young people around dressed up for a night out. I felt refreshed standing there on the platform, breathing the cool night air as I waited for the train .
It was nt long before the train pulled in , it was on schedule for once. Soon I was speeding along on my way back home listening to the rattle of the rails. I relaxed in my British Rail seat as my mind drifted back to the afternoon spent with Fred and Frank. Already I felt that I knew them quite well, perhaps that's what getting stripped off and sharing a bed does for you, somehow breaks down all the barriers.
I thought of how Frank came in the bathroom to wash his hands and began looking at my cock . Wow, that gave me such a hard on. It was so erotic and our very first sexual encounter. I hoped there d be many more sexual encounters with Frank in the near future. I could nt wait to visit him at his home in Wharfedale.
I was feeling happy and relaxed, it had been a good week for me and a stroke of luck meeting Fred near the reservoir. I had so much to look forward to, there were so many possibilities opening up .
The train raced on through the cool, October night. Lights appeared suddenly from out of the darkness and then disappeared just as quickly.
I closed my eyes and began to doze. I dreamt about lying in bed naked with Frank, his arms around me, his cock pressing against mine... they were such sweet, sweet dreams .

photo_348700_6363430_201004133240666.jpg

TO be continued

Reactions: B_er

silverstar2003

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

scene25ERTERTERT666.jpg

Chapter 5.
I had to put my weekends adventures out of my mind as I got down to work at Highams on that Monday morning. Soon I was back in the old routine. At that time of year, late October, it was pretty chilly out on the golf course so Mr Seagrove was on the sales floor a lot more than in the summer. He was in his mid 40s and married to the daughter of one of Higham's directors. Marrying the boss's daughter is always a good career move, he had married into money and was now well in with the top management.
All the staff knew that he was the eyes and ears of the board so they were always guarded when he was around , especially in what they said. Despite all his power and influence, Mr Seagrove was an affable guy and popular with everyone. There were no airs and graces about him, he treated people very fairly and in the end, he just wanted the best for Highams.

At least once a week I made a point of touring Ladies fashions on the ground floor. I liked to keep in touch with the latest trends and I enjoyed seeing the elaborate displays and the fashion mannequins. I've always admired the work of window dressers , they are so clever and inventive. Their work is important too as their displays attract people to come into the store and set whole mood and style of the place. Their displays are a work of art, a work of art that changes week by week.
Ladies fashions took up the whole of the ground floor and most of the first floor at Highams. It was the sales of women's clothing that kept the Department Store in profit every year.
I often wondered just what we would we do without women ? They love to dress up and be glamorous and they love to buy clothes shoes. Shopping is a form of therapy for them and they must have their therapy at least once a week. Luckily their boyfriends and husbands pander to their desires and treat them to a new dress or an expensive pair of stilettos, no expence is spared. In the Leeds area, whenever the ladies want the very best, they make a bee line for Highams Department Store.
Of course clothes , fashion and make up are all very frivolous and extravagant, but in the end, it 's what makes the world go round.
If only men were as vain and fashion conscious as women, if they were, then we d probably double our sales in an instant. But alas, the majority of men are conservative dressers, they only dress to be conventional, they want to to fit in with the crowd.
" Clothes maketh the man, " was one of Mr Seagrove's favorite sayings. He believed it too, but alas, here in the industrial North, the heartland of tough sports like football and rugby, men's clothing and fashion is well down the list of priorities.
However, be that as it may, we soldiered on in the Men's Department ... only too aware that, by comparison with Ladies Fashions, we were the poor relation.
I kept my head down to the grindstone, I fulfilled my duties in the Men's Department and returned each night to my lonely flat.
I decided to let a couple of weeks go by before my next rendezvous with Frank. I could have arranged to go and visit him the following weekend but I thought that might have been overdoing it a bit. Instead I arranged to meet up with him the first Sunday in November.

I told Frank that I wanted to make a day of it and combine my visit with a bit of hill walking. I told him that I d get to the village of Rydale by 4 pm and give him a bell so he could come and pick me up.
I thought that was a good arrangement, most satisfactory. I could enjoy a day out in the countryside and then have the prospect of some hanky panky in bed with Frank. I also knew that on Sunday night there was a 10 o clock train that would take me back to the centre of Leeds.
" Oh , by the way Frank, " I said down the phone, " any chance of a shower when I get there ? "
He laughed out loud, " Sure thing babe, " he said, " I ll even soap you down myself ! "
It was great hearing Franks voice down the phone and hearing his laughter. It made me so horny, just talking to him .
Each night in my flat I found Rydale village on the map and began to work out a nice country walk that would get me to the village by 4 pm. Nothing too exhausting, a walk by the river, then a hike along some woodland track. I could even make a diversion to the odd ruin or two.
I spent hours studying the map and planning my route, in the end that's half of the fun.
I just could nt wait for Sunday to come around.

Chapter 6.
Its a sin to wish time away.... .... but I confess that I was guilty of that sin all day Saturday as I went through my usual routine at Highams. I wanted the tedious day to go, I wanted Sunday to come around so I d be able to get out into the countryside and on my way to a meet up with Frank. Despite all my wishes and desires the day seemed to drag , on and on !
However, Sunday morning did come around at last and saw me boarding the train bright and early.
Soon the diesel train was pulling into Bingley station. I sat there as the odd traveler and hiker stepped aboard the train . I thought of Fred and his posh house not far away on the hillside above Bingley, I wondered what he was doing that Sunday morning .
Before very long we had passed through the towns of Bingley and Ilkley and were racing on through the green Wharfedale valley with tantalizing glimpses of the River Wharfe which we crossed on a bridge.
This was the way to travel I thought to myself as I relaxed back in my comfortable seat and watched the countryside go sailing by. At every turn of the track there were magnificent views of the Wharfedale valley. I saw fields full of grazing cattle, I saw pine forests and blue hills in the far distance. I sat there enjoying the scene and listening to the rattle of iron wheels on the iron railway track.
I thought of the motorways choked with cars and lorries. I thought of the big cities choc a block with cars, their exhausts pumping out carbon monoxide..... it was an urban nightmare, if only we all went back to the train !

By 9 am that morning I was walking along a leafy lane in the picturesque Wharfedale valley, a haversack on my back and Frank's phone number in my pocket. I just wanted to relax and spend a few hours in the countryside before meeting up with Frank.
I came to a village and sat down on a bench in the village square. There were children out on their bikes making the most of their day off from school, there were people going to the village store to buy a Sunday paper. It was a quaint village built of grey stone, I could see ivy covered walls and quaint cottage gardens.
The air was cool, it was a November day, but the sky was bright with the promise of a fine day ahead.
I pressed on through the village and up a lane that led to a limestone quarry.
I followed a path up to the hillside to a place above the quarry and sat down to rest. From my vantage point I could see the grey stone village far below. With its slate rooves and chimneys it appeared so small, like a toy village . I looked northward, out across the valley and away to the Yorkshire dales.

Somewhere in that direction was the village of Rydale and Frank's place.
I took the flask out of my haversack and poured myself a cup of coffee. The sun came out as I lay back in the soft grass, I had nt a care in the world.

It was November 1980, over in America it looked likely that Ronald Reagan was going to win the election and become President of the United States..... he was going to become the most powerful man in the world. After the laisez faire years of President Carter and the humiliation of the Iran hostages, America , it seems, was lurching to the right. The year 1980 had also seen the death of Alfred Hitchcock and Peter Sellers, two big figures in the film industry.
The world was rattling along in its usual way, staggering from crisis to crisis, the news , as usual was full of death and disaster. It was the same story every single day.
Who could save the world ? I wondered, we needed a hero, a hero who would take control ? maybe Ronald Reagan would have a try.

As I lay there above the limestone quarry on that mild , autumn day, I thought back to my teenage years when I was living in London . I thought of the trips I made out into the Surrey countryside with Mr Green , a history teacher . We used to drive out to villages in the North Downs , villages in Kent and Sussex. We d park the car and then go on country walks together.
Simon knew those areas like the back of his hand and he enjoyed passing his knowledge of the countryside on to me. I was 18 at the time and he was 32.
I had no idea that he was gay until the second trip we went on together. It was early June and we were out walking near Sevenoaks in Kent. We came to a derelict house, it was quite a large house with a large garden. We entered the garden through the hedge and looked around.
The garden was sadly neglected and overgrown, there were thistles growing in the lawn ! At the back of the house it was a scene of devastation, there was broken glass everywhere and broken slates. I sat down on a wall near the back door and saw Simon unzip for a wee. He seemed to stand there for a long time with his back to me then he slowly turned around, I could see he had a massive erection. He just stood there looking down at the ground letting me see his cock. I put my hand out and he came over to where I was sitting. We did n't speak, I just masturbated him there, there in the back garden of that old, derelict house.
Eventually I stood up and took my cock out too, I had a massive hard on. Simon took it in his hand and began to wank me, it felt so good, it was so erotic. Simon had made a move that day, he had broken the ice as it were.

For the rest of the summer on our trips out in the countryside we usually found a quiet place somewhere to enjoy some cock fun. It gave our walks that extra zest and wherever we went we were always looking for the perfect private place for a little "hows your father ?".
It was fun to lie there above that limestone quarry in Yorkshire and remember all those summer trips I had with Simon, trips out into the lovely countryside of Sussex and Kent . They were good times, he was a good friend.
He was very knowledgeable about history too, what he did nt know about Oliver Cromwell and the Civil War, was nt worth knowing. He even lured me back to his terrace house once or twice during that summer, but I did nt like it there, it was full of books and the place smelt musty, like a museum.
I often wished that I could find a friend like Simon up there in Yorkshire, then we could go on trips together into the Yorkshire Dales.

I wondered if Frank or Fred did any country walking, I doubted it somehow.
I continued on my way and followed a path that led through some woods, then up onto the fell side. I was feeling relaxed, I was enjoying my stroll in the countryside. I was just walking in the general direction of Rydale, I knew it was the next village and only about 5 miles away.
I felt sure that I d get there by 3 .30 pm in good time for my rendezvous with Frank.
I could nt wait, I was getting horny just thinking about it. !
to be continued....
SENIOR 65FFFFFF.jpg

Reactions: long legs and B_er

silverstar2003

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

upload_2021-6-29_10-52-7.png

Chapter 7
Everything went well, I had a relaxing walk along a path that followed the river Wharfe. I like walking beside water, either a river or a canal , there's more bird life near water, there's more of nature in general.
I was impressed with the area, it was rich farming country with meadowland and ancient oak trees. I decided I must come back and explore this area again in the near future.
I met up with Frank at 4.15, right in the centre of the village, outside the Spar shop. I got in the car and we drove out to his place which was only 5 minutes away. His bungalow was set right up on the valley side with lawns sloping down to a farmers field. The bungalow was built after the Second World War, solidly built of local stone with floor to ceiling windows in the lounge.
Those windows faced the south west so they got lots of sunshine in the summer. However, by the time we arrived at the bungalow it was going dark , it was November after all. We entered the lounge together and Frank took my coat.
He offered to get me a drink but I decided to go straight into the shower. The bathroom was spacious with a bath in one corner and a shower in the other. "It's all ready for you, " said Frank, I ve put out some clean towels over there, " and he pointed to a rail.
I began to get undressed as Frank stood there watching me. I got stripped off and Frank put his arm around me.
" Ooh, naked, " he said, " that's what I like, " and I felt his hand go to my crotch. I got an erection as Frank took my cock in his hand. "Beautiful, " said Frank and he kissed me on the cheek.
I could smell whisky on his breath, Frank had been having his afternoon tot. I walked into the shower and turned on the hot water. It's so refreshing to get into the shower after a day out walking in the countryside. Frank stood there watching me shower and then he soaped my back. I had a hard on all the time, I was enjoying Frank touching me up, I was enjoying showing it off to him.

While I took my shower Frank took away my shirt, underwear and socks and put them in the wash. He soon returned and brought me some of his own gear. I towelled myself down after the shower and , wearing just a pair of Frank's panties, I walked into the lounge. The shirt he brought me was too small so he took it away and returned with a blue striped pyjama top.
I sat there on the sofa in front of the fire , wearing just a pair of panties and a blue pyjama top as Frank brought me a can of lager and put a gay German video on the TV . I watched the action , it was just as explicit as the video I saw at Fred's house that afternoon, young guys being sucked off, young guys having sex, it was all there....... in full, living colour.
" Wow , " I said, "what hot videos."
"Yes , " said Frank, "it was worth the trip to Germany, just to get hold of these, everyone who sees them is amazed. "

Frank put his hand on my tummy then down my panties, he felt my erection and pulled my cock out. He turned towards me on the couch and put his right hand round my waist. I sat there watching the TV as Frank slowly wanked my cock. " Do you like that ? " he asked, smiling at me. "Yes, " I said, without taking my eyes off the TV.
Frank stopped , took off his gold rimmed glasses and placed them on the coffee table. He then went down and began sucking me off. I relaxed back in the cushions of the sofa as Frank had his wicked way with me and took a drink from my glass of lager.
I looked at Franks grey hair, I put my hand on his back and rubbed up and down his shirt. I wanted him to strip off, but there was no hurry, we had lots of time.
Frank was enjoying playing with my cock and I could keep it up for as long as I wished. There was no way that I would cum suddenly like some guys do, I was in control.
" Oh you re a lovely lad, " said Frank coming up beside me on the sofa, " you r'e well hung, " he said , smiling at me.
" So are you " I replied, " though I 'd never know it. "
Frank smiled and stood up, he quickly stripped down to just his panties.
He had some grey hair on his chest I noticed. I reached out and grabbed his crotch, I could feel his cock and balls through his thin panties. He stood before me on the rug as I pulled the front of his panties down and pulled out his cock and balls. He stood there with his hands on his hips as I cupped his balls in my hand. Yes he was well hung and his balls were big too, nice and full, just waiting to cum. I leaned forward and took his cock in my mouth, I pushed the foreskin back with my tongue and sucked him in and out at the same time squeezing his balls in my hand.

" Oh , " he said, " touching my arm, " don t squeeze too hard, I m a bit sensitive down there. "
Again , like the last time, I noticed that he was nt getting a rock hard erection, his cock was a bit flaccid, but he was naturally well endowed down there so it did nt really matter.
He sat down beside me on the couch and I took his cock in my right hand. He put his arm round my neck and we kissed. Once again I felt his toungue forcing its way into my mouth, once again that familiar taste of whisky.
" Oh , I m so glad you came, " said Frank, " you re a nice lad, you kiss too, that's good, a lot of younger guys don t like to kiss."
I continued to wank him as he kissed me again.
Frank seemed in good shape for a 62 year old guy, though I did notice a slight wheeze in his breathing. He had been a smoker in his younger days and then finally gave up the habit around the time he divorced his wife when he was age 42.
In the divorce settlement, his wife got possession of the family home and she continued living there with her daughter Karen. Frank lived in a flat in the centre of Leeds for a long time before eventually buying this luxurious bungalow in the Wharfedale valley.
I pulled Frank's panties right off and threw them onto the carpet, we were both sitting there on the sofa completely starkers. It was pitch black outside the lounge windows and Frank still had nt pulled the curtains too. I dare say a few cows in that farmers field were getting an eyeful.
I mentioned the curtains to Frank and he walked across and pulled them shut. " I don t know what you re worried about, " he said, " there s no one out there at this time of night !"
He came back and we stood there on the sheepskin rug pressing our cocks together, Frank's arms around my waist.
There was a big ornamental mirror above the mantel shelf, I could see our reflection in it as we stood there in front of the fire. Frank pressed his crotch against me and kissed me on the lips. I felt his toungue press into my mouth. As we kissed I ran my hands up and down his back, his skin felt soft, soft and smooth.
That lager was having its effect upon me, I was feeling light headed, I was enjoying myself with Frank, this was the first time I' d ever been to his home, I was impressed.

Chapter 8.
Frank's bungalow was also head office for his business, his study was full of files, there was a printer in there too and a fax machine. The firm also had a small office in the centre of Leeds that did the wages and basic accounting, but all the decisions were made by Frank, usually from his home in Wharfedale. At age 62 there was no sign of Frank retiring, he was still in the hot seat, he was still calling the shots.
At around 7 o clock we left the lounge and got into bed, Frank's double bed in his luxurious bedroom. The sheets felt cool and fresh as we snuggled down together. I noticed a full size TV on a table at the end of the bed.
We were both starkers as Frank kissed me and his hand went down to my cock. I got a hard on as I felt Frank's tongue press into my mouth.
"Oh, you re getting excited, " giggled Frank.
As he lay beside me I felt his cock pressing against my thigh.
I suppose he was getting off on the fact that I was a younger guy, it was turning him on. The age difference did nt worry me, if anything it was the other way round, I was getting turned on by being in bed with an older guy. He had a nice , gentle touch, he was a loving, affectionate guy and besides all that, I liked his little bod, I liked his thick cock and his little buns.
As we lay there under the sheets, arm in arm , it seemed so right somehow, I felt so relaxed, I felt at home.
Frank wanted to play with me, he wanted to kiss me, he wanted to take possession of my body. I let him have his way as he pressed our cocks together , as he came on top of me. Eventually he pulled the sheets back, went down and began sucking my cock. That felt so nice, I put my head back on the pillow, I began breathing deeply. I put my hands on the back of his head and began pulling him too me. My cock went in and out of his mouth, I had a nice erection but I was nt going to come, I was in control.
I remembered the last time we were in bed together, that Saturday afternoon in Fred's place. It was as if we were just carrying on from where we left off.
Frank eventually came up in the bed. "Did you like that ? " he asked.
"Mmm " I said, squeezing his balls in my right hand.
A little later I went down between his legs. I rubbed my hands up and down his thighs, the skin felt smooth, there were no hairs. I looked at his cock, he was well hung for a little guy, ( I say little, he was 5ft 9")

I got hold of his cock and pulled the foreskin back, I looked at his red knob as it came out, only inches from my mouth. I could smell that familiar smell of cock. I cupped his balls in my hand and his cock appeared even bigger, the red knob touching my lips.
I took the red knob in my mouth and ran my tongue around it. I heard Frank sigh as he lay back on the soft pillows. I began to suck his cock, in and out.
I wanted him to come, I wanted to give him a good time.
I pressed my fingers under his balls and gently stimulated him there. I did all I could to get him excited and felt his erection getting bigger in my mouth. His cock felt nice, I breathed in the smell of his grey, pubic hair.
I felt his hands on the back of my head as he was getting more and more excited. I just knew he was going to come. A few minutes more and it happened ..... he came in my mouth.
Frank moaned as he came again and again, I tasted the cum on my tongue.
I left Frank there in the bed and went to the bathroom.
I knew that Frank was satisfied , I was glad of that. For a 62 year old guy, he was still horny, I thought to myself, he was still up for it.
We walked back to the lounge wearing just our panties and sat watching TV. At about 6 pm Frank went into the kitchen and returned with a plate of sausage rolls and a plate of crisps as I opened another can of lager.
It had been a good day, the train ride, the country walk, the session with Frank. I lay back in the soft cushions, I was feeling quite pleased with myself, I was feeling satisfied.
Frank sat there next to me with a glass of whisky. He turned to me and ran his hand up and down my thigh, "Oh , you re a lovely lad, " he said in his soft Yorkshire accent.
I felt myself getting an erection once again, Frank saw that and pressed his hand against my crotch. We sat there in the soft light from the gold lampstand, watching TV and chatting about this and that and all the while Frank had his hand down my panties.
On that first visit to Frank's house, I wanted to satisfy him, I wanted to please him. I wanted our relationship to become more than a one night stand.
I knew that I turned him on, I knew that we turned each other on and I knew that I wanted to see him again.
It was warm , sitting there in front of the fire, outside in the Wharfedale valley it was a cold, November night.
Frank watched TV and played with my cock for the rest of the evening till it was time to take me to the station.
" I ve enjoyed myself tonight, " he said as we sat in the railway station car park in the lamplight. We kissed and I felt Frank's hand on my crotch.
"Have you enjoyed yourself ? " he asked.
"Yes," I said.
" Well then, " he went on, "when you re ready, give me another bell and we'll do it all over again !"
Frank laughed and ran his hand up and down my thigh. One last kiss, there in the station car park and I left Frank , closed the car door and made my way to the station platform.
It had been a great day, I 'd had such a good time. Chapter 9
It was a good weekend, full of incident, but Monday morning came around all too soon and I had to knuckle down to work, I had to get back into the old routine.
I was back at Highams in my familiar surroundings, seeing all the familiar faces and getting into the swing of things. In my job I had to keep the sales staff happy, I had to be patient with them, listen to their complaints and adjudicate in any disputes.
If a particular sales girl was complaining about her lot, I always reminded her that she was privileged to be working at Highams, that it was one of the top Department Stores in the North of England.
There were perks for the sales staff too, there were staff discounts on all purchases and subsidised meals in the restaurant. For me, one of the special things about working there was that everything was new, the clothes, the carpets, the furniture and there were new lines coming in every week.
There's always something happening in a large store like Highams, there's never a dull moment.
I was working closely with Mr Seagrove that week we were doing some stocktaking together. On Wednesday afternoon he asked me if I 'd like to go with him on a trip to a supplier over in Harrogate. I did nt need asking twice, it was quiet in the store, the trip would help pass on an hour or two. When we arrived at the factory I decided to go in with him. Luckily his meeting did nt last too long, I waited down in reception and chatted to the blonde receptionist who made me a nice cup of tea.
The trip out with Mr Seagrove that day was a change, a break in the routine. On the drive back he seemed very relaxed, he was chatting away to me, I think he was glad to have some company. The afternoon was fine so , on a whim, he decided to come off the motorway and travel back by a country route.
"Tell you what, " said Mr Seagrove, " let's have a stop for a little drink. " upload_2021-6-29_10-52-55.png

yorkshiredaleimage.jpg

silverstar2003

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

PART 6 OF 6

upload_2021-7-2_18-57-40.png

We were out in the middle of nowhere, there was no pub in sight, not even a village.
He drove down a country lane and stopped near a farm track. He backed the car up the track a little way then turned off the engine. He seemed familiar with the area, there were trees on one side and farm fields on the other.
" Not a bad little spot, " said Mr Seagrove , gazing out through the windscreen at the open fields.
He reached over and took a silver hip flask from the glove compartment and two glasses .
" Now then Steve, let's have a little toty, " he said.
He stood the two glasses up and began pouring out the whisky.
" Not for me, " I said , putting my hand over the glass,
" I can t stand the stuff. "
Mr Seagrove looked surprised, he raised his eyebrows , "You don't know what's good for you " he smiled , sitting back in his car seat and taking a sip of his whisky.
He'd been particularly friendly with me all day and sitting there with him in the car, in that lonely place, it suddenly seemed so intimate.
I looked at Mr Seagrove, or Jack, as he insisted that I call him now we were away from the store. He was in his mid 40s with short, red hair and brown eyes.
Sitting there with him I suddenly started feeling horny and felt myself getting an erection.
Jack was chatting away as I relaxed back in my seat.
I wondered if he had noticed the bulge in my trousers.
I opened my legs as I sat there beside him, I could see the outline of my cock through by blue, pinstripe trousers, I was giving Jack all the signals, if he cared to notice them. Suddenly he put his hand on my crotch.
I did nt move, I did nt speak, there was silence in the car as Jack's hand slowly rubbed my crotch.
After a minute I undid my top button and unzipped as Jack put his hand down inside my panties. He put his glass down on the dash board and unzipped his own pants too. He pulled out his cock, he had a massive erection, he pulled the foreskin back, he had a lovely cock . I noticed his red, pubic hair.
" That's nice, " he said, holding my cock in his left hand and his own cock in his right hand. I relaxed back in the leather seat and let him have his way.
He went down and sucked me for a few minutes while I sat there looking out across the fields. I 'd always suspected that Mr Seagrove ' played away,' now I was sure.
" Does your wife know you do this? " I asked casually.
Jack smiled, " We 're not hung up about sex, " he said, " we re not possessive, she has her little flings, and I have mine.... this is the 1980's for God'sake ."
I looked at his cock, he was well hung, a nice, thick cock with a big red knob on the end, I wanked him slowly with my left hand as he pulled his panties down to his knees.
We sat there showing off our erections to each other, I pulled his shirt up and looked at his thick bush of red hair, it was quite a novelty to me at the time. I noticed too that he had freckles on his tummy and his legs.
I went down on him again and put that lovely red knob in my mouth, I licked my tongue around it and then sucked it deep into my mouth. Jack sat back in the leather seat , he was keeping his eyes open, just in case anyone appeared, some country bumpkin out walking his dog, or a farmer in his jeep. He kept one eye on the wing mirror too.
I sucked him hard and cupped his balls in my hand, he was getting excited I just knew he was going to cum.
I continued wanking him with my left hand and watched as Jack put his head back and sighed. At last he shot his load all over his stomach, a big pool of cum that he cleaned up with a tissue. It did nt take me long to come after that myself, Jack put a kleenex on my tummy and cupped my balls as I shot my load.
We sat there in the car feeling so satisfied, outside the woodlands had all the colours of autumn, there were wet leaves on the road and on the farm track, there was the smell of autumn in the cool air.
" Not a bad spot this , is it ? " said Jack smiling, " we 'll have to come here again ......." Jack paused then added, "pun intended !"

upload_2021-7-2_18-58-56.png

Chapter 10
Jack wound down the window and lit a cigarette.
" I don't smoke a lot these days , " he said, " maybe a packet a week, but there are times when I ve just got to have one. "
" Like after sex, ? " I said.
Jack smiled, "There's that of course , I like a cig when I m out fishing too, " he said, " but then I don t do as much fishing as I used to. "
" Pity, he went on, " cos there's nothin like a good days fishin, I used to enjoy it so much when I was a lad. "
Jack was almost double my age, he could remember the days when old Macmillan was Prime Minister.
"They were great days, " said Jack, drawing on his cigarette, but you know what brought Macmillan and the Tories down ?" he turned and looked at me to see if I knew.
" No, " I said blankly.
" A flamin prostitute, Christine Keeler ! ," he said,
" there's never been a scandal like it before or since. The scandal scuppered the Tories and paved the way for Harold Wilson, a Yorkshireman , like meself. "
Of course I d heard of Christine Keeler and the Profumo Affair but I was only a toddler when that scandal was going on. Jack, on the other hand, remembered all the gory details, Christine Keeler, Mandy Rice Davies..... the swimming pool, the wild orgies ! the papers were full of it for weeks on end.
As I listened to his conversation , I thought that I could learn a lot from Jack, it was interesting to hear him talk of the 1950's and 1960's, life was so different then.....it was another world ! all the tellies were black and white for a start !
The 1980s seemed so modern by comparison with our 25" colour tellies, our computers and our video recorders.
Jack was quite open with me that afternoon, he had come out to me and confessed that he was living a double life. He had told me that his wife knew that he was having affairs, but I was nt sure if she knew they were gay affairs.
Jack and his wife were living a comfortable life in the rich suburbs of Leeds, there was no need for divorce, they were quite happy the way things were.
I knew by experience that there were lots of married men on the gay scene, gay sex was always an option and it seemed that more and more men were experimenting.
Later in the afternoon Jack told me about a sales convention being held in London in June 1981. It was scheduled to take place over the weekend and it would mean two nights in a hotel.
"I ll try and fix it so that you and me go down to represent Highams, " said Jack, "we could share a room together, "
He reached over and put his hand on my crotch, " Would you like that ? " he asked, grinning at me, suddenly I could feel myself getting an erection.
I smiled, " yes, " I said, " I ' d like that."
" Two whole nights in bed together, " he went on, " I wonder what we could get up to ? "
I undid my top button and let him to feel my erection, he put his hand down and cupped my balls.
" Bloody ell, " he said, " we 'd better get back before we set off all over again ! we could be here all night !"
He started up the car and we drove off , on our way back to Leeds.
I learned a lot about Mr Seagrove on our little trip that afternoon, I felt we understood each other, and besides, we shared a little secret.
Ok , he was old enough to be my dad, ok , he was my boss, but having a sexual relationship with him changed things. In many ways, it made life more interesting.
At home that night in my flat I began to think about the sales convention in London and sharing a hotel room with Jack.
June seemed a long way off but at least I could fantasise about it, I could fantasise about booking into the hotel and sharing a double bed with Jack.
Later that night in bed, I came, just thinking about it.
It was a routine with me, I had a wank every night around midnight.
Most nights I came while thinking about being in the shower with Frank or in bed with him, Frank was still my number one.
I did nt only fantasise about men though, there were certain women that I adored. One of them was Joan Van Ark from the TV serial 'Knots Landing'. She was so cool and elegant, so good looking, if I was straight , I could go for her. ... in a big way !
For most people TV is a way of winding down, I loved watching programmes like, 'To the Manor Born', 'Tales of the Unexpected', 'Give us a Clue' and of course 'Top of the Pops'.
I looked forward to them coming round each week, it was all fantasy and makebelive , but we all need a fantasy world to escape to. Yes, we all need to escape from every day reality..... at least for a little while.
During the car journey back , Jack had told me about the 1960s and the Macmillan government, now , in 1980s, we had Margaret Thatcher as our Prime Minister. She was age 54 years old and with her upper class accent, she seemed a bit snooty to a lot of people.
However, whatever they thought , the fact was that she was there.... she there in No. 10 Downing St.
The Great British Public had elected a woman to be Prime Minister ! whatever next !
I must admit though, she did seem like a smart cookie, always impeccably dressed when appearing on TV with not a hair out of place. I wondered how long a ' mere female,' would last in the cut and thrust of British politics.
Time would tell, meanwhile, across the Atlantic the Americans, in their wisdom, had elected Ronnie Reagan as President, he was due to be sworn in in January 1981.
As if following a script, America and Britain had both taken a lurch to the right, traditional values were making a comeback, whilst socialism and state control were going out of favour.
In Eastern Europe communism was showing signs of advanced decay, the endless queues for basic food items was proof that communism just was nt working and everyone knew it.
For me, lying there in bed in my little flat, Eastern Europe and communism seemed a long way away. I lay there in the dark thinking of Frank, we were both stripped off in the shower together.....
I felt myself getting an erection........

The End
lovetoloveyou@hotmail.co.uk
yorkshiredaleimage.jpg