Lil.boy.troy Tik Tok

D

deleted2191631

Pffft! Less than a month after announcing his "departure", he's now returned? : unamused:
I'm sure, like I said, he just had a slow month, decrease in subs/revenue! That'll happen after the initial flood of curiosity to your OF page!

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pffft! Less than a month after announcing his "departure", he's now returned? : unamused:
I'm sure, like I said, he just had a slow month, decrease in subs/revenue! That'll happen after the initial flood of curiosity to your OF page!
He originally stopped due to mental health issues. But he's been going to therapy and was prescribed anti-depressants so he said he wants to do it again.

D

deleted2191631

He originally stopped due to mental health issues. But he's been going to therapy and was prescribed anti-depressants so he said he wants to do it again.
Where did he say that? Was this below not his official release statement? A simple "I'm taking a break "would have sufficed.
At any rate, I'm not resub scribing ... Good luck to him!
20210315_192428-jpg.31395101

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Where did he say that? Was this below not his official release statement? A simple "I'm taking a break "would have sufficed.
At any rate, I'm not resub scribing ... Good luck to him!
20210315_192428-jpg.31395101
He didn't say it there, he said it in other posts that he was depressed and on anti-depressants. So I'm just putting pieces together, that now that he's on medication and feeling better, he's willing to do OF again.

Reactions: Bboii