Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Four more vids
That sauna stud... FUUUUUUCK

Third video in that set...

That is Brent Ray Fraser, British Columbia, Canadian, well known on the Internet as a "ritual body art/erotic performance artist" and painter. He paints abstracts, landscapes, and commissioned portraits, using his dick, soft or hard, as his paintbrush, often as a public performance, nude.

I have watched so many of his videos on Vimeo, etc. but this was the first time that I've seen him cum. He's hot, egotistical, and "crazy"!

https://www.brentrayfraser.com/

A/B

Reactions: TarArvaazon

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hope you don't think this is too "off topic" because no boners are shown, they are just implied, in this Norwegian short comedy film from 2012. It's both funny and kinda heartfelt, at the end, their facial expressions are priceless, and that bearded man... Woof!:

Shower (2012) - IMDb

A/B

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hope you don't think this is too "off topic" because no boners are shown, they are just implied, in this Norwegian short comedy film from 2012. It's both funny and kinda heartfelt, at the end, their facial expressions are priceless, and that bearded man... Woof!:

Shower (2012) - IMDb

A/B
Oh, those men are sooooo hot!

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Obviously, I'm posting this because the guy did such a good job of showing-off his boner in his video, but also because this shower room is almost exactly like the open set-up of the men's shower rooms at the high school that I attended, at the University of Washington's gym that I often "snuck" into in my late teens, even though I wasn't a student there, and at the Seattle University gym that I was a "community" member of for about 12 years. Except all three of those shower rooms had three times the number of shower-head stands, and were rarely empty... I saw a lot of beautiful men, showering in them!

I've got some hot stories to tell about each one... Should I do that here, or just keep posting videos?... ;-)

A/B

Last edited:

bcnguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Obviously, I'm posting this because the guy did such a good job of showing-off his boner in his video, but also because this shower room is almost exactly like the open set-up of the men's shower rooms at the high school that I attended, at the University of Washington's gym that I often "snuck" into in my late teens, even though I wasn't a student there, and at the Seattle University gym that I was a "community" member of for about 12 years. Except all three of those shower rooms had three times the number of shower-head stands, and were rarely empty... I saw a lot of beautiful men, showering in them!

I've got some hot stories to tell about each one... Should I do that here, or just keep posting videos?... ;-)

A/B

Damn, how I wish I had experienced something like this at some point (any point!) in my life. Growing up I never thought it was even an option, and nowadays it's extremely hard to find, although I've heard from friends who nowadays go to a gym like this in the city and it's basically a gay meeting point by now. Can you imagine what it must be to know (almost for a fact) that if you go into the shower you'll find a bunch of guys jerking off on a setup like this? I'd literally switch gyms just to get this experience...

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Damn, how I wish I had experienced something like this at some point (any point!) in my life. Growing up I never thought it was even an option, and nowadays it's extremely hard to find, although I've heard from friends who nowadays go to a gym like this in the city and it's basically a gay meeting point by now. Can you imagine what it must be to know (almost for a fact) that if you go into the shower you'll find a bunch of guys jerking off on a setup like this? I'd literally switch gyms just to get this experience...

It wasn't often that I saw guys actually jerking off in the showers. There were coaches and teachers around watching over the lads, in them, too. But, I saw many a spontaneous boner, and snuck off to more secluded corners of the gym, like under the bleachers, or in the saunas, at the colleges, to do that with them.

A/B