Fit_boy Expert Member Media: 2 Joined Aug 15, 2024 Posts 13 Media 2 Likes 215 Points 38 Location London, UK Sexuality 80% Straight, 20% Gay Gender Male Fit_boy, Mar 1, 2025 #1 Hi, I’m going to visit London in 2 weeks. I’m looking for fit and hung bate bros for a circle jerk session. I’ll host in Whitechapel area 16-24 of March. If interested, send me body and dick pics. Fit and discreet guy here. Attachments Reactions: cashewz, BritGuy552, Frederick14 and 4 others
Hi, I’m going to visit London in 2 weeks. I’m looking for fit and hung bate bros for a circle jerk session. I’ll host in Whitechapel area 16-24 of March. If interested, send me body and dick pics. Fit and discreet guy here.
M MananT Expert Member Media: 0 Joined Oct 29, 2024 Posts 74 Media 0 Likes 126 Points 33 MananT, Mar 9, 2025 #2 I'm interested
Fit_boy Expert Member Media: 2 Joined Aug 15, 2024 Posts 13 Media 2 Likes 215 Points 38 Location London, UK Sexuality 80% Straight, 20% Gay Gender Male Fit_boy, Mar 9, 2025 #3 Any pic? Reactions: JohnDoeDoeDoe1557
M MananT Expert Member Media: 0 Joined Oct 29, 2024 Posts 74 Media 0 Likes 126 Points 33 MananT, Mar 9, 2025 #4 Fit_boy said: Any pic? Click to expand... Attachments Reactions: deleted30679761, littleguyhugecock and WebMale80
Fit_boy Expert Member Media: 2 Joined Aug 15, 2024 Posts 13 Media 2 Likes 215 Points 38 Location London, UK Sexuality 80% Straight, 20% Gay Gender Male Fit_boy, Mar 17, 2025 #5 Anyone available tonight for a circle jerk? Accom Whitechapel. Reactions: deleted31472391
Harrylondon01 Expert Member Media: 5 Joined Jun 4, 2007 Posts 95 Media 5 Likes 109 Points 263 Gender Male Harrylondon01, Mar 17, 2025 #6 Definitely interested. See profile for pics.
P99 Cherished Member Media: 0 Joined May 1, 2020 Posts 170 Media 0 Likes 440 Points 133 Location London (Greater London, England) Sexuality No Response Gender Male P99, Mar 26, 2025 #7 How was it? Pity I missed it