Photo London Small Cocks Unite!

Tallndinky

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m a six foot guy packing a four and a half inch hard proud cock, love getting out and love comparing it to others - all shapes and sizes. Wondering if any other guys - big or small- fancy getting theirs out too? I could host or travel ;)

Attachments

I usually think bigger guy has bigger dick and balls.
So not true. Almost 6 foot and tiny soft and know a guy much bigger than me whose cock is just as small

I’m a six foot guy packing a four and a half inch hard proud cock, love getting out and love comparing it to others - all shapes and sizes. Wondering if any other guys - big or small- fancy getting theirs out too? I could host or travel ;)
London here too! Up for travelling and comparing/fun..

Attachments

I'd enjoy taking you....

Reactions: Tallndinky
Yp
I’m a six foot guy packing a four and a half inch hard proud cock, love getting out and love comparing it to others - all shapes and sizes. Wondering if any other guys - big or small- fancy getting theirs out too? I could host or travel
you have the perfect cock…. And build

Reactions: Tallndinky
Thick!