Long Legs, Shoulders, Hips, Lips, Smile, Eyes, Bottom, Mind....

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Physical attraction is a very individual thing, not quite sure exactly what you're expecting in an answer hunni.

So you have lived for how long? What attracts you?

My love still walks around the bed in the morn, tickles my feet..runs her fingers across my flat belly to me nipples...

My attraction to her is her battle scars...how nature has made her for me...........her nipples, ears, green eyes, her shape.

And please, do not call me Hunni.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So you have lived for how long? What attracts you?

My love still walks around the bed in the morn, tickles my feet..runs her fingers across my flat belly to me nipples...

My attraction to her is her battle scars...how nature has made her for me...........her nipples, ears, green eyes, her shape.

And please, do not call me Hunni.

Your questions raised alarm bells as soon as I seen them, they feel leading and smutty as if you're looking for jerk off material and not genuine at all. I apologise if I've read them the wrong way but your reply reads as very condescending, I'll address anyone as I wish and if you can't pick up on a term of endearment and appreciate it there's no point even engaging with you. It takes a lot to rile me and I'd usually pour my heart and soul into trying my best to answer genuine questions here, however, for the reasons above I wish not to engage.

D

deleted848353

A variety of things attract me to someone of the opposite sex theres not just one thing for me

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Huh what? What is difficult. What is attractive to a female bee?

I'm asking this question in the Womens Section. If it is the wrong place then say so.

My advice is read the bold type at the top.
My advice is be less condescending.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
From what I can gather physical attraction varies greatly.

What can we all zero in on as the most attractive?

on men or women?

to men or women?

a beautiful soul, clever mind, compassionate heart and a cute butt (or so I tell my love) matter.

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
a beautiful soul, clever mind, compassionate heart and a cute butt (or so I tell my love) matter.
This is fairly accurate to my mentality. The booty is just a plus. The mind, heart and soul are where it's at.

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
on men or women?

to men or women?

I think it has much to do also with respect and awareness for oneself. Which I find personally attractive. Confidence in being for me is important. I suppose I should have been a little more in depth in want, need, expectations.

But when a random question crosses your mind, to place it in a question, in a thread, sometimes detail is left out.

But yes, I'm with you on connection to Earth and personal being, understanding yourself before others is probably number 1 on the list.

A cute arse is nice, but for me, battlescars of life even more so.

neutrno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Physical attraction: abs, legs, arms.

Other stuff: personality. I like 'nice' guys, men who don't act as if they had to prove something.