Long Term Skype Masters

Scsb90

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Looking for a long term skype master. Really want someone to take me on and build a long term master/slave relationship.

Would love daily contact and the ability to serve as often as I can.

Reactions: bunchy67
33 male from UK (Suffolk) looking for a master to serve over cam.

Have been a cam slave on and off for the last 15 years.

I do have a few extra pounds but am working on getting fitter :) have lost 3 and a half a stone in the last 4 months.

I am married so need to be discreet but can talk daily and do tasks and will cam as often as possible.

Would like to find a local master (or mistress or couple) to serve as would like to try real life some day.

Likes are cbt, joi, cei, edging, wax play, nipple play.

Limits are scat, animal, family, blood, permanent.

Opening to trying new things and would love someone to take me on and train me to be their perfect slave.

Happy to answer any questions.

Skype - cssc90@outlook.com

Strict, dominant master here, looking for obedient slaves. I’m very strict. Need obedience and submission. Need slaves who just obey and like to be humiliated on cam. I don’t cam or mic. You must do both and be ready to be trained and disciplined. Add me on Zoom at domneedslaves@gmail.com

Message me your age and what you are into with a proper photo.

Do not add or message me if you don’t show cam including face or if you have other stupid demands.

Bicurious Bottom Lad 34 m UK

Cheeky Chappy, will chat with anyone with decent banter and is interesting.

I'm pretty masculine and assertive in my day to day life but there's a secret desire in me that I can't control. I'm sexually submissive and I've started to accept that I am a naughty faggot.

I really want to try sucking cock and being fucked.

I like dominant, stocky, hung, older men.

Never acted on this desire, but I'm starting to feel ready.

If you want to make me your bitch message me here, or on skype or kik.

Kik: Junkship2.2

Hi there,
I am looking forward to meet new devoted slaves, I already have one and I would like to try something.
P.D If you are a selfless devoted slave that enjoys pleasuring his master add me
live:c527b5bbe1bb8b9e

42yo Masculine conservative white alpha male that has embraced THE BATE and fuels masturbation for his fellow man. Digging deep into and molding the minds of beta bators and supporting other alphas as well. Fit, masculine bators in the US to the front of the line. Skype: live:.cid.9311d4d1121e0a44 Chat and VOICE are a must. Cam will be dependent on our schedules lining up.

Reactions: charliesnorz

22yo Uncut 7" Edging Sub (huge shooter)​

Seeking DOM for EDGING/CUMCONTROL

Into older/chubby watchers, praisers, encouragers.

Silm & fit guys can consider camming together

Available now

Hey. My name is James and I'm looking for a long term relationship on Skype with a dom. I'm married and just feel horny all the time. I'm looking for someone to control me, cam with regularly and humiliate me. I'm 32, dad bod type but a decent sized cock (6.5") and nice ass. I want to be degraded by other men who will bully me and make me feel worthless whilst I masturbate. I like being coached and edged. Open to fully exposing myself over time and showing face. Message me on Skype: live:.cid.2f73b9d6420bf261

Reactions: Scsb90