Longest amount of time you have gone without cumming?

benson19

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was curious to hear other guys and their experiences in cum control and when going through it how long have you gone before you couldn't resist the edge to want to cum?

So far for me its been 5 days since i cummed last and i must admit its starting to get really difficult now at this stage lol.
I honestly thought i could easily go a week before things got crazy but yeah it seems i was wrong haha ;)

T71R

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I was in basic I went five weeks without cumming, I was 18 at that time. Now I'm 33 and it's excruciating for me to go longer than 18 hours. The longest I've went in recent years is 31 hours and that was torturous, lol.

Den-BDSM

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When sick or during work overload then a few weeks. But it was unconscious. I just was extremely tired or did not feel well. So I did not want

Den-BDSM

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When control by a Dom then seven days tops lol. And I start feeling headfucked like on day one. I am actually looking for ideas for punishment for jo without permission )

benson19

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Last night being the 4th day it was really bad.
I hardly got any sleep at all and kept waking up every 30 mins or so with a hard on,loads of pre cum and feeling super horny lol.
Tried my best to sleep but couldn't.

I'm also not entirely sure 100% but I think I was even fingering my ass during my sleep as I woke up at one instance facing down in my bed and my hand was inside of my underwear at the rear. Hahaha

Wonder if I can make it to 7 days now or not??

Den-BDSM

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A week on family holidays and 3 weeks when backpacking with friends, I ended up having a wet dream since I was used to wanking everyday. Has this happened to anyone else?
Had a wet dream om Day 4 lol, but was jerking without cuming on each day.

D

deleted972301

6 weeks, but i was going through training. so it was kind of normal...