Longest amount of time you have gone without cumming?

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Damm you guys are talking about weeks and months... am the only one that cant hold to cum for about 2/3 days?

I really need to cum within 2/3 days. My routine is every morning and evening, sometimes when I have time I cum 4,5,6 times a day... how did you guys able to hold that for so long. I would have a boner all the time when I am not empty my balls

No your not the only one! I am not very happy man if I dint cum at least once every 2-3 days.

D

deleted1946111

I was aiming for 4 weeks . But my wife wanked me off, so my record now is 22 days. Before she did me I frigged her to orgasm, I only rubbed her for 5 seconds before she came.

Reactions: diver6
D

deleted1946111

3 months, how did you manage that. What was it like when finally, you came?

Goodtill

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm just curious for those who didn't masterbate for a week or even longer...is there a specific reason why you didn't?

I'm gonna try not to masterbate for at least a week to gain some self discipline. It's just...when I'm horny and it's constantly up, I gotta help a fella out but.....hopefully not for the next week.

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm just curious for those who didn't masterbate for a week or even longer...is there a specific reason why you didn't?

I'm gonna try not to masterbate for at least a week to gain some self discipline. It's just...when I'm horny and it's constantly up, I gotta help a fella out but.....hopefully not for the next week.
I shot a load today after 10 days of not cumming. My usual schedule is once a week with wife and once on my own but with the holiday and kids home I had no alone time.
I made a huge mess when I shot inside her. She was like why don’t you cum a little. I think it took half a box of tissues to clean it up. Even got seconds on the lube it provided.

elklindoxxx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I went 8 weeks without cumming. Was in army basic training at the time and they don't give you any privacy there.

My GF at the time came to graduation ceremony and we went to the hotel room afterwards. Pumped her missionary style, pulled out and this stream of cum shot out, and it kept on coming out, it was a little freakish. She was drenched in cum, normally tissues work to clean up....but I had to get her a towel.

D

deleted814719

I can't remember a time since reaching puberty when it was longer than 10 days. Once I learned to pleasure myself, I took full advantage and was a frequent wanker.

Now in my mid-60s, I masturbate and cum 2-3 times weekly. Sex with the wife is less than once a week. Dang.

Reactions: diver6 and orangeC

Sixthy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
11 days for me...

I used to cum every day but as I had some problems down there (varicocelle), I started to take breaks... Sometimes it's few days, sometimes a week or so...

On the other hand, now I practice more edging without cumming which actually feels good and I don't miss the orgasm part (sometimes I would like to cum so bad but still deny it)...

D

deleted8625771

I'm going on 3 weeks.. Waiting for me new Estim box to arrive. So I can enjoy a HFO from it..

emasculated

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think I have written in other threads but I have regularly gone more than sixty days. I used to masturbate every day until years ago my wife and I explored chastity. She hated devices and insisted that I become chaste in respect for her. It was difficult at first but eventually I managed to control urges.

She received regular oral from me and learned to enjoy her newfound power.

When I finally would release I would cum so hard it almost hurt. I am normally a dribbler but after months I shot ropes of cum.

Reactions: dom1000