Looking at people in public showers

katieketamin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hi everyone.

I’ve signed up for a new gym, and for the first time in years there is a communal shower. I went to use it earlier today and there were so many hot guys using it. However, I wanted to try and look but not stare and it was a minefield.

What advice do people have? I realised that in my panic I ended up not looking at anyone especially their eyes. Maybe other men are the same so is this a window of opportunity? All advice appreciated.

PS In the changing room, there was a man who changed in front of me. He was nude for around a minute, and I got two good casual glimpses at his beautiful cock. Definitely straight, Eastern European. I feel inspired to go to the gym more now!

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I’ve signed up for a new gym and there's a communal shower. Many hot guys used it. I wanted to look, but not stare and it was a minefield. I realised in my panic I ended up not looking at anyone - especially their eyes. Maybe other men are the same so is this a window of opportunity? All advice appreciated. PS In the changing room a man changed in front of me. I got two good casual glimpses at his beautiful cock. Definitely straight, Eastern European. I feel inspired to go to the gym more now!
Do you really have the ability to determine a person's sexual orientation by just looking at them katieketamin? Re: other nude men: Please stop being awkward and averting your eyes. The shower room/changing area is a communal setting in which anyone can admire what is on display. Treat being nude as naturally as you would being clothed. Introduce yourself to your fellow gym members in order to become familiar and at ease with one another. But if you are not comfortable seeing other men nude, in a communal setting, you should go home to shower and change.

NakedBuddy

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi everyone.

I’ve signed up for a new gym, and for the first time in years there is a communal shower. I went to use it earlier today and there were so many hot guys using it. However, I wanted to try and look but not stare and it was a minefield.

What advice do people have? I realised that in my panic I ended up not looking at anyone especially their eyes. Maybe other men are the same so is this a window of opportunity? All advice appreciated.

PS In the changing room, there was a man who changed in front of me. He was nude for around a minute, and I got two good casual glimpses at his beautiful cock. Definitely straight, Eastern European. I feel inspired to go to the gym more now!

I think you should follow the same social rules that exist in ordinary non-nude situations - you can look, but don't stare. It's normal to glance or look at someone as they walk by. However, it's rude to stare because doing so may make someone feel uncomfortable.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What the previous responses said! Absolutely do not stare any anyone's cock!

If you are talking to anyone, nude or not, look them in the eye. It's the polite thing to do not may who, no matter where, ano matter the clothed/naked situation.

Max Well

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It sound like you want to "make friends" with other attractive guys who you discover also showering.

From my experience I just enjoyed my gym work outs, and the showering naked experience, without being wierd about it.
Over a few weeks I got to see a variety of other guys and sure some had nice bodies and that was fun to see, and I know others saw me too, so maybe some one liked what they saw.

Other days in the gym, I also got to talk to other gym buddies who did the same cardio classes as me, and a few tiems gym bros spotted weights for me or talked about random stuff between sets.
Occasionaly I got to the lockers at the same time as one of my new gym friends and we both took a shower at the same time and they also seemed chill about the nudity, so our conversation continued as we showered and dried off.
One gym bro I never even suspected of being into other guys regularly spotted weights for me and we often did the locker room at the same time.
One tiem he gave me a lift home in his new SUV, we got chatting about more deep stuff and he took me home and we had some fun....