Looking for a ball stretching coach

How do you start?! Never done it and I am curious.
Pumping into a cylinder works well and it shortens the amount of time it takes to get bigger, longer balls. I recommend this. Other guys like stretching with rings or weights.

Reactions: labpuppy01
I love using leather stretchers.
Cheap and easy to put on and take off!
Keep your scrotum well oiled and wear the stretcher till it starts to sting.
Remove -rest -put on again.
When you can wear the stretcher for long periods with NO stinging, it's time to get a wider stretcher.
I now wear up to 5" wide stretcher easily!
LUVIT!!
Am ADDICTED!!
Makes me shoot across the room!!
LOL!

I haven't been to this forum for a while , but I still am wearing my rings . One around my balls and cock ,nice and snug but not tight at all . Then 3 brass rings around my balls , not tight but so they ant slip off unless I take them off,I can do 7 rings of brass . squeezing through the rings drives me wild . I wear them for the feeling ,not as much as stretching. I have a full days worth of the beginning of an orgasm all day long .now and then a drop of pee leaks out .It's a great feeling ,
On my front porch ,it's a 100 year old house and it has black screens all the way around , so at night I sit out side fully naked ,no one can see a thing , it's better than you can imagine. And if I have to piss ,well then I do .I keep the rings on for 3 days then take them off for 1 day ... need to relax the boys at times..... but no one to share this with

I haven't been to this forum for a while , but I still am wearing my rings . One around my balls and cock ,nice and snug but not tight at all . Then 3 brass rings around my balls , not tight but so they ant slip off unless I take them off,I can do 7 rings of brass . squeezing through the rings drives me wild . I wear them for the feeling ,not as much as stretching. I have a full days worth of the beginning of an orgasm all day long .now and then a drop of pee leaks out .It's a great feeling ,
On my front porch ,it's a 100 year old house and it has black screens all the way around , so at night I sit out side fully naked ,no one can see a thing , it's better than you can imagine. And if I have to piss ,well then I do .I keep the rings on for 3 days then take them off for 1 day ... need to relax the boys at times..... but no one to share this with
HOT!!!

For what it's worth , I bought rings off E Bay 3/16 dia , X 2 inch and 1&1/2 inch , buy the welded polished ones not just a ring with ends , you will hank me , i just use the larger one around my cock and balls then 2 or 3 around my balls . I have to really push to get my balls in the smaller ring ,I llove that feeling , I use baby oil as a lube , now here's the fun part . You can learn to put your hanging alls between your legs and walk ,,,the feeling for me is over the top fantastic , you will want to walk 5 miles each day . Yes my balls hang lower but it not for that ,,the overall feeling can't de beat ... PS the eBay rings were dirt cheap

For what it's worth , I bought rings off E Bay 3/16 dia , X 2 inch and 1&1/2 inch , buy the welded polished ones not just a ring with ends , you will hank me , i just use the larger one around my cock and balls then 2 or 3 around my balls . I have to really push to get my balls in the smaller ring ,I llove that feeling , I use baby oil as a lube , now here's the fun part . You can learn to put your hanging alls between your legs and walk ,,,the feeling for me is over the top fantastic , you will want to walk 5 miles each day . Yes my balls hang lower but it not for that ,,the overall feeling can't de beat ... PS the eBay rings were dirt cheap
Am with YOU about the feel of your balls while walking!!
LUVIT!!!!
I also use leather stretchers which are cheap and easier to put on!
Also they don't set off security signals when going on a flying trip.

I started with leather stretchers then moved onto weights. The feel of my balls being stretched as I walk around town is better than how I felt when wearing weights on my shaft. No comparison. I've lifted all of my adult life and it has helped me tremendously. The huge difference here though is that when wearing weights around my balls, they do all the work for me!!!

I was at the gym today , and I was wearing my brass rings , did some work out and went for a swim .when I came out of the shower just wearing a towel, I was drying my self off and a man , about 35 said ,OMG thank you so much for what your doing , This makes me want to wear mine when I go out . He also said , I'm not trying to hit on you but would really like to talk with you . Lolol hit on me lololol. So we went for coffee and he asked a !of of questions , I didn't best to be str8 forward and give the best advice , He told me he really loved the look it had on me ,,Hitting On Me ??????
Then he asked me when I would be back ,I told him on Wednesday and Sunday , He said thanks so much,,, Ill see you then with bells on LOLOLOLOL

I was at the gym today , and I was wearing my brass rings , did some work out and went for a swim .when I came out of the shower just wearing a towel, I was drying my self off and a man , about 35 said ,OMG thank you so much for what your doing , This makes me want to wear mine when I go out . He also said , I'm not trying to hit on you but would really like to talk with you . Lolol hit on me lololol. So we went for coffee and he asked a !of of questions , I didn't best to be str8 forward and give the best advice , He told me he really loved the look it had on me ,,Hitting On Me ??????
Then he asked me when I would be back ,I told him on Wednesday and Sunday , He said thanks so much,,, Ill see you then with bells on LOLOLOLOL
Sounds GOOD to me!!
Liked what YOU saw?

I have to give your question some serious thoughts .I'm much older and still stuck in my ways
But to day dream , of me helping him into his cock ring and ball rings is not a complete turn off, or him doing the same to me
.....as honest as I can be

I'm just rambling now , since I live alone , retired , I think a lot , and since I prefer transgender Gurls to be with .I enjoy their company , I enjoy helping them more it makes me feel good .
Monetary or emotionally , I really enjoy making love to them ,in all ways and them to me .
this brings me to the point in question , The man at the gym liked the way I looked with my rings on , was it a turn off to me ?? No , could I see my self being with another man ,I don't know
Honest answers, at my age the sex isn't that important, it's the companionship . I enjoy spending on a person I'm with , going on trips , and just watching an old movie . Most are not into that .male or female unless there like me ,, MATURE another way of saying old LOLOLOLOL.
it comes to the point again , could I lay with a man and find comfort ? I can't answer that now .
Another honest reply. Do I fantasized about it , Yes . Could it happen ??? Who knows .My Gurl Friend of 6 years died and left me very empty . Am I searching for any kind of replacement???
Again I can't answer that .I don't like being alone and will not go for any one night stands NFW !!
I have put in the personal adds I'm looking for a Gurl I can be with a so far no response. I'll get off my pity pot now ...... just my 2 cents

Thanks for all the responses. I’m using a silicon stretcher that I am able to stack to. I’ve realized that my right ball hangs a little lower and my left ball keeps on slipping back through which is pretty uncomfortable. Any tips?

Thanks for all the responses. I’m using a silicon stretcher that I am able to stack to. I’ve realized that my right ball hangs a little lower and my left ball keeps on slipping back through which is pretty uncomfortable. Any tips?

It's normal for one ball to hang lower than the other. I'm guessing the silicon is too loose or too stretchy for your size. You may want to try a metal weight or ring either below the silicon or instead of it.