Looking for a Funny or Die video with a hot gay kiss.

luvluv

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello,

So, as you all know, all the old videos on Funny or Die have been taken down. I can't search for videos on the Funny or Die site like I used to and I really don't know where all the old videos have gone. Have they been deleted for good or is there an archive somewhere where I can search them?

Anyway, the video I'm looking for was entitled "Intersection" (or something like that, but I feel that was the title) and I first watched it on YouTube in 2019 before finding out it was originally a Funny or Die video. It featured a white bearded brunette guy (I think he had medium long hair) in a car parked at an intersection. A relatively light skinned tall black guy approaches the car casually and the white guy locks the car doors instantly, which saddened the black guy who accuses the white guy of racism. The white guy feels guilty, unlocks and exits the car and the two guys proceed to tongue kiss for a prolonged period of time (like 20-30 seconds or so, maybe more, with their tongues prominently extended out of their mouths while they french kiss). I think that after a bit they even talk to each other (and even laugh) while tongue kissing.

The video is both extremely hot and funny! I have been looking for it ever since but to no avail, since the old Funny or Die site is gone and I don't know where to look for the old Funny or Die videos!

If anyone has the video and can post a link to it, I'd appreciate it immensely!! Thanks in advance if anyone knows anything about this, take care!