Looking For A Guy Who Is At Least 2.5 + Inches Longer And Much Thicker

TheSizeInQuest

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey whats up. I am a married guy who is having trouble in the doggy style position for the last few years with my wife. My wife is very short and what I consider to be on the thick side and to me has a thicker butt. We are having a lot of trouble in doggy style and I made a bet with her. She thinks the whole problem is my dick size that my dick is too thin and short to do her in the doggy style position. I am trying to I guess test this out. Will a guy who is much thicker than I am and at least 2.5 inches longer than I am be able to have sex in the doggy style position better than me? I mean is it because I don't know what I'm doing, is it her size, or is it because my dick size?

averagepat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey whats up. I am a married guy who is having trouble in the doggy style position for the last few years with my wife. My wife is very short and what I consider to be on the thick side and to me has a thicker butt. We are having a lot of trouble in doggy style and I made a bet with her. She thinks the whole problem is my dick size that my dick is too thin and short to do her in the doggy style position. I am trying to I guess test this out. Will a guy who is much thicker than I am and at least 2.5 inches longer than I am be able to have sex in the doggy style position better than me? I mean is it because I don't know what I'm doing, is it her size, or is it because my dick size?

how big are you?

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
And, how well do you two line up? You'd probably have the most success if the length of your thighs (from knee to crotch) is similar to your wife's.

TheSizeInQuest

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And, how well do you two line up? You'd probably have the most success if the length of your thighs (from knee to crotch) is similar to your wife's.
Just curious how big are you when hard? You don't look to be hard in your pic but when you are hard you look to be bigger than me?

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am about 5'6 and she is about 5 foot.

As you can see here doggy style positions - Google Search "doggy style" comes in all sorts of variations.

Some can be physically difficult for a male who is not young and fit and each variant can be well-suited or not at all suitable for a given woman depending on her height, weight, legs and core strength.

More than likely, you can find a position that will work well for the both of you.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Just curious how big are you when hard? You don't look to be hard in your pic but when you are hard you look to be bigger than me?

Me? On a good day I used to top out at about 6" length by 5-1/4" girth. Lately, not so much - I think age is finally catching up with me over the last year or so