Looking for A Video/Content Creator

EmoDump

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
So I remember from a long time ago, I came across a video titled "extreme head", in which the top (with a face mask, or more specifically, with a t-shirt covering his face) was aggressively facefucking a bottom. There was one famous clip where the top was facefucking the bottom at a place that looks similar to a car mechanic place. The top leg locked the bottom, which I found so hot.

The face fuck was so rough and extreme to a point that the bottom was hitting the top's thigh, begging him to stop. There were multiple clips in that video, and most of the facefuck happened in the wild.

Does anyone know where I can find more of his videos, or the name of that content creator? I've been looking for it for years. I think they are either Mexican, or Vietnamese. It's hard to tell because of the face covering.

Oh, another note, I recently found some of his video on Xhamster, and the video is called "mouthfucking compilation", but i just found out that it has got deleted. This is why I'm making this post because I can't find it anywhere else. I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out!

Reactions: sweetcarolina