Looking for a wank mate in the South east near London!

Jbud23

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
22m 7” 6ft Looking for someone who wants to wank together and potentially meet to watch something that gets us hard and chill. Add my Wickr, kik or telegram: jerkbud234 Also replying to dm’s. Message me

I’m down for basically anything, but I am 99% straight. Just love showing off and I’m looking for a guy to wank next to and get off to the same stuff whilst we chat. Not looking to touch.

Can’t host but can use my car or a hotel.

Attachments

Wher
22m 7” 6ft Looking for someone who wants to wank together and potentially meet to watch something that gets us hard and chill. Add my Wickr, kik or telegram: jerkbud234 Also replying to dm’s. Message me

I’m down for basically anything, but I am 99% straight. Just love showing off and I’m looking for a guy to wank next to and get off to the same stuff whilst we chat. Not looking to touch.

Can’t host but can use my car or a

where u based bro ?

Wow, this is an impressive dick

Where in SEL? Would love to watch that part pussy lips.