Looking for Casual Friends and or Cock Worship?

buthey21

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey all! I’m relatively inexperienced in forum posting so please forgive if this needs more clarity or editing haha
I’m a 24 M straight who loves showing off and jerking with friends, but also have found I like to be…. Well liked haha hence the cock worship portion of the title. Wouldn’t necessarily have to be worship in the strictest sense, but I find my dick does like being told it’s a good one! Anyways if you’re at all interested message me here!
looking forward to meeting you all

Reactions: GayGay21
Hey all! I’m relatively inexperienced in forum posting so please forgive if this needs more clarity or editing haha
I’m a 24 M straight who loves showing off and jerking with friends, but also have found I like to be…. Well liked haha hence the cock worship portion of the title. Wouldn’t necessarily have to be worship in the strictest sense, but I find my dick does like being told it’s a good one! Anyways if you’re at all interested message me here!
looking forward to meeting you all
hey! edwardvampire on skype dude! 28 straight big dicked love a good buddy bate

Reactions: buthey21
If I can be of any service, Sir, please don’t hesitate to make it known. I’m only to eager too serve.