Looking for Friends (or More) – Belgium, 29M

Leolikesdirty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey everyone,

I'm a 29-year-old guy of Middle Eastern descent, born and raised in Belgium, where I still live. I'm 1.77m tall, weigh 76kg, and have a regular build – I like to stay active and go to the gym from time to time. I'm a humorous and social guy – I love to have a good laugh and enjoy connecting with new people. I have some sexual fantasies that I’d love to talk about without shame, and to be upfront, I’m a versatile bottom in bed. However, I’m not just looking for something purely sexual; I’m hoping to form a genuine connection with someone for the long term.

It doesn’t matter if you're from abroad, though it would be great if you're from Belgium or the Netherlands. I’d love to get to know someone who’s open-minded, enjoys a good conversation, and is also comfortable sharing their own fantasies. Ideally, I’m looking for someone approximately between the ages of 27 and 45.

I’m just looking to try this out here and see what happens – normally I wouldn’t do this, but I wanted to do something different and see if anything comes of it. If you're interested, feel free to send me a message! No pressure – let's just see where things go!