Looking For Lost Story(s)

19src84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I saw this story once where this guy was tricked by all his friends. In it they bet him or another guy on who would go furthest with anal play, they tricked him though. The other guy was never playing, they had him inside a dark box with just his ass sticking up and out thinking the other guy was the same. And they had it so he could hear his friend but I was fake. Well he ended up going all the way being ducked by his friends.

The second one a guy moves in next door to this teen, and the teen asks him to take some nude photos of him to help him get a girlfriend. Well once he takes the pictures the teen tells him that if he doesn't suck his dick and do what he says he will call the police and say he is forcing him to take nudes and thats hes actually underage to ruin his life. He makes him leave his girlfriend hes going to marry. So he sucks the teens dick, but then is forced to let him fuck him. And becomes his sex slave. He makes him dump his girlfriend, and becomes his total sex slave being fucked and sucking dick regularly even though he says he hates it.

I'd love to find both these stories again, please help if you've seen them. And another stories like them would be appreciated too