Looking for new, longer term bator buddies for regular skype fun

Notsoshyguy

Loved Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
No Response
looking for Married, straight, curious & dl black bros, looking to show off cocks on Skype and making each other cum. No questions asked, just two lads getting off to each others cocks.

I have a pretty big cock and I like to show it off.
6ft1 103kg 7inch uncut cock, verbal.

Add me with your asl, what your into and cock or ass photo. Happy to send in return.

Jamesukbw1993@outlook.com

Attachments

looking for Married, straight, curious & dl black bros, looking to show off cocks on Skype and making each other cum. No questions asked, just two lads getting off to each others cocks.

Add me with your asl, what your into and cock or ass photo. Happy to send in return.

Mmm nice cock

Reactions: Blockos

Dammmnnnn

Reactions: Notsoshyguy
Hey all, looking for a hot cm fun within the next 45 min ish.

30y, m, white, str8, engaged to woman (she is working rn and I dont share her), hairy, thick uc and virgin ass.

Into muscular/fit dudes only. You don't need to show face, but I like to see chest and abs (that is what turns me on).

Skp - mc.fox11
Tele - strcurious2021
Kik - strcuriouscan2021

Or dm here.

Reactions: Notsoshyguy