Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I got some silicone done by professionals over the years. The question I have is the following:
I’m uncircumcised, and there’s quite a bit of foreskin that is hidden away. Can that be injected too? What would happen?

I’m trying to get an extra inch or so of hanging length, but not sure if this is the best way to go about it. My local doctor is retired (I think) and he only did a certain type of injection that didn’t include this extra flap of skin. I’ve attached a photo to show you the extra skin I’m talking about.

Disclaimer: I understand that discussion of this topic is somewhat controversial. I would prefer you DM me with your comments, especially if they’re insulting or otherwise negative. I‘m hoping to hear from someone who has done it themselves and whether the results were favorable. Remember, this forum isn’t for body shaming.74C83FD0-4B5E-4015-9035-5A9F1A41C3CC.png

I got some silicone done by professionals over the years. The question I have is the following:
I’m uncircumcised, and there’s quite a bit of foreskin that is hidden away. Can that be injected too? What would happen?

I’m trying to get an extra inch or so of hanging length, but not sure if this is the best way to go about it. My local doctor is retired (I think) and he only did a certain type of injection that didn’t include this extra flap of skin. I’ve attached a photo to show you the extra skin I’m talking about.

Disclaimer: I understand that discussion of this topic is somewhat controversial. I would prefer you DM me with your comments, especially if they’re insulting or otherwise negative. I‘m hoping to hear from someone who has done it themselves and whether the results were favorable. Remember, this forum isn’t for body shaming.View attachment 92861121
Just stretch it

My experience of injecting my foreskin is becoming locked in. I can't expose the head of my cock at all :<

Wow that’s pretty big. It looks very even and the skin color looks good too. Do you have to keep doing injections to maintain the size? Who was your doctor? it looks great.
The doctor was in Tijuana, Mexico. Silicone is permanent, and it grows a little over time. Thanks for the compliment!