Looking For This Guy’s Account

austincharles99

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hi to everyone that sees this,

I found this guy on twitter but the person who runs the account is not the actual person.

he even created an onlyfans using the guy’s pictures. he called it @colethecowboy also the same username on twitter.

if anyone knows his real name and twitter or instagram page please let me know :)

Last edited by a moderator:

austincharles99

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

also if you look at his stories you can tell it’s screen recordings and reposts. he somehow found the guy’s account and is pretending to be him and making money on onlyfans.

I’ve seen this done before, btw I found his account on tinder which is where he linked his instagram. It was private and he only started to post the same week he started to be on tinder and I don’t live in tennesse. so something’s definitely fishy.

I’m wondering what the real guy’s instagram and onlyfans are! share the message if you can.

austincharles99

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just heads up an account9n grindrjust popped up in my area with this guy's pictures. So either the guy you'relookingfor I'm in Tampa, Floridaright now or someone else is usinghis pics as well. I clicked.pn the Instagramlink and it sends to that locked page with a link to olnyfans. Hope this helps.

yeah the account is definitely fake, I saw the same on my tinder and his bio claims that he’s in tennessee. but he’s definitely using stolen pics, just scroll up I have all the evidence. just wish I could find the guy’s real account!

Reactions: Lovesza89

opticalindigo03

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I actually follow him on instagram and have been wondering the same thing as well. Definitely fake. But he must have a LOT of pictures of this guy and also the dudes kid. He always posts ss of him and his childs moms mother arguing over not getting to see him bc hes unfit. Always seems forced tbh. Continuously posts photos of the kid and “him” and then posts links to his OF right after crying over his child lol definitely a catfish although if it werent for that one poor photoshopped pic, he’s a damn good catfish LOL

austincharles99

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I actually follow him on instagram and have been wondering the same thing as well. Definitely fake. But he must have a LOT of pictures of this guy and also the dudes kid. He always posts ss of him and his childs moms mother arguing over not getting to see him bc hes unfit. Always seems forced tbh. Continuously posts photos of the kid and “him” and then posts links to his OF right after crying over his child lol definitely a catfish although if it werent for that one poor photoshopped pic, he’s a damn good catfish LOL
yeah it’s honestly sad and those screenshots are such a bad look on him. it all looks very staged and sad, wish we had the guy’s real account. he’s pretty hot!

Reactions: jasonms1

alexanderroux

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah even his latest story seems like a screenshot. Either it really is him and just photoshops his own face to not show himself nude for onlyscams, or he’s on facebook or something and someone’s stealing pics and vids from there. If it is stolen i feel bad for him and his kid to have their pics used like that :( I’ve been trying to search his pics and can’t find anything except for the photoshoped one, and the original boat guy pic goes back years so it’s hard to say whether it’s the poster or someone that saw the pic and opportunity to fake it

BoyBrazil92

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This dude also shows up in Richmond Va. man grindrs doing a terrible job.

the fakes are always 3 miles away…

Guy can't even spell "Tennessee" (on the Grindr screenshot). Heck, I'm a foreigner, never set foot in the US, and I know!