Lost video "I'm not gay but I eat ass" from youtube

Tetorm

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Does anyone remember the youtube video called "I'm not gay but I eat ass" from some japanese guys? It showed some cute guys on synthetic grass mooning, shaking their ass both naked and clothed, shoving their faces in eachother's asses, etc. It had like more than 1MLN views I think. I can't find the video anymore but I remember suscribing to the guy who posted it, tho I still haven't found his channel. the last video I from him I remember watching was a freestyle rapping in 2020 during covid

Hsahahshshs

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anyone remember the youtube video called "I'm not gay but I eat ass" from some japanese guys? It showed some cute guys on synthetic grass mooning, shaking their ass both naked and clothed, shoving their faces in eachother's asses, etc. It had like more than 1MLN views I think. I can't find the video anymore but I remember suscribing to the guy who posted it, tho I still haven't found his channel. the last video I from him I remember watching was a freestyle rapping in 2020 during covid
If you remember subscribing to him try to look through your subscriber list till you think you found him then we could possibly narrow it down