Lou Christie  Rock and Roll Cock

joe: My Friend plays the drums for Lou christie (the rock singer from the sixties) and told me that he has to wear a jock strap on stage, hes so big. I saw his show once and you can tell Hes packen, I think hes polish and Italian, The band calls it by some name ,but i forgot. Anyone got any stories or conformations other Rock Stars other then Tommy Lee and Lou Christie!!!! Long Live Lightning Strikes and Lou.

Thick9: David & Shaun Cassidy -- allegedly huge! Heard each are packing around 9+

bradleeM: Ricky Nelson reportedly had 9.5 inches hard. In the movie the Searchers with John Wayne, there was evidence of him packing a lot in one of the scenes.

Reactions: OwenJonesFan

kyle: I suspect Billy Bob Thornton is packing a pretty big surprise. Anyone see Monster's Ball? Those tighty whities are filled to capacity.

Dongboy: Cool, I like this topic!

Apparently the biggest cock in rock’n’roll belongs to... (drum roll)... Iggy Pop - 11 inches long! Whoa, now that’s one hell of a monster rock star dick. Robert Plant from Led Zeppelin apparently measures a mighty 10 inches, as does Peter Steele from Type O Negative. Frank Sinatra was hung like a stallion according to ex-lovers and his ex-wife Ava Gardner who said that “Frank weighs 120 pounds but 100 of that is cock”!

Other famous big boys in music include Jimi Hendrix, Elvis Presley, Jim Morrison, Mick Jagger, Seal, Mick Hucknall from Simply Red, Marti Pellow from Wet Wet Wet, Anthony Kiedis from Red Hot Chili Peppers, Kelly Jones of Stereophonics, Evan Seinfeld from Biohazard (and HBO’S Oz) and Jack White from The White Stripes (just check out the whopping bulge he packs in those tight red pants he wears onstage).